Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 4 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting together (PG) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 4 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting together (PG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Getting together (PG) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Sirius frowned, "You don't have to tell me right away. but I'd really like to know if anyone is threatening you. I won't fight your battles for you, but I just want you to keep me notified of what's happening. And if it gets out of control, I hope you'll let me step in." he really was hoping that some of the girls had matured and wouldn't be threatening Katherine. But he doubted it. They were probably just as crazy as they had been last year, and the year before that. Which worried him. He knew Katherine was a big girl and could take care of herself, but he wanted to be there for her in case anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:01 pm

"I promise I will let you know if I recieve any threats. And I also promise if it gets out of control I will let you step in." She looked him in the eyes while she spoke, each word completely sincere. "I never break a promise." She was glad that he would be there, it made her feel like no matter what the girls did this year that she could handle it. "I'm not too hard to read either, you will know if I'm upset pretty easily." She smiled. She then kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Thank you. Knowing you're there to protect me helps me feel stronger."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Sirius smiled at Kat and kissed her on the top of the head. "Thank you Kat." he said sincerely. It meant a great deal to him that she promised to tell him, he felt as if she really trusted him. Then he smiled at her, "Well I hope I'll never see you upset. But I will try my hardest to notice when something is off. But don't try to tell me you're fine, I get all confused when girls do that." he said running a hand through his hair. He detested when girls got mad at him for not realizing something was wrong when they had been saying I'm fine But then again, he truly cared about Katherine, so maybe things would be different. He gently tightened his grip around Kat, "It's no problem darling. I'm always here for you."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 pm

She smiled as Sirius kissed her head. She felt her smile brighten at the sincereity in his voice. "There's no need to thank me Sirius." She knew he was a person she could trust and that he was really looking out for her. "I will try not to say I'm fine, but no guarentee. Usually I kinda get really quite and become out of it more so than normal." She felt his grip tighten and she leaned into him. "That's good to know." She sighed contently as she cuddled closer to her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 pm

"And yet, here I am thanking you anyway." He said grinning. "Plus, I'd like to think that this means that you trust me, so thank you for trusting me." He was happier than he let on about Kat trusting him. He felt like a good boyfriend, his girlfriend trusted him. He sighed, "It's alright if you do. But if you're crying and trying to tell me you're fine, that's when I start getting frustrated. And I'd never be mad at you for it, I just want to know what's wrong so that I can help you." Sirius smiled as Kat snuggled closer to him. It made him really happy that she was here right now.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 pm

"I do trust you Sirius and you don't have to thank me for it silly." She smiled back at him and had to stop herself from tapping his nose like she used to do with Joc's little sisters. "I say I'm fine more when I'm anger. If I'm crying I'd most likely be hiding in the dorm so nobody could see the tears." She was happy that he wanted to be there for her and to help her. Everything was perfect in Kat's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Sirius wrinkled his nose as Kat called him silly. He felt like a little kid when she did that. He listend to her and then smiled. "Ah, anger," he said ruefully. "My own worst enemy. And got it, you're fine when you're angry, and crying when you're missing." He smiled to himself and made a mental note that if Kat were ever missing to go check the girls dorms to check on her. He remembered in fifth year, finally figuring out how to get up there without being kicked out by the dorm itself. But he wanted to keep that a secret for now, he would want to surprise Kat if she were upset. He smiled down at her, he wished that he could just pause time. He had a bitter feeling that when schools tarted, bad things would start happening, whether he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:04 pm

"Anger is a very formidable enemy. He never gives up." She laughed as he figured out the main way to tell how she felt. She knew that if she went missing she'd be in her dorm hiding. It was a safe haven for her because Joc couldn't get to her unless she had told her the password. Kat felt content at the moment, but there was something she wanted to do, before school started. "Sirius, would you mind stepping outside with me really quick? I know Joc wouldn't mind." She smiled sweetly at both of them as she made her request.

Last edited by Katherine Marie Miller on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:37 pm

"Me and anger have been enemies for a while now. He's a stubborn guy. But I suppose the same could be said about me." Sirius said sighing. Ever since he was little he had temper issues. It brougt back bad memories for him. He shook them out of his head the best he could and tried to feel as happy as he had been just moments ago. He cursed his family for doing this to him. But he smiled nevetheless. "Er- sure." he said standing up and shooting Kat a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:53 pm

"Hmmm... This should be interesting if we ever actually argue. Both of us are too stubborn for our own good." Her temper had gotten worse as she got older. She would repress it till she couldn't handle and then explode, like she did on Joc when they had met earlier in the summer. She smiled at her boyfriend's puzzled look. "It's nothing bad." She grabbed his hand and together they went outside. She looked up and saw he was still confused about what she was doing and smirked. She took a deep breath and then explained herself. "Earlier you said you weren't sure about how long we would be together. Neither one of us has very good track records with dating people. I just want to make sure that no matter what happens between us this year that we are still friends in the end. No matter how awkward things get I don't wanna lose you. I know we haven't been together that long but you are very important to me and I want you in my life no matter what; boyfriend or just a really close friend." She looked down at their hands that were clasped together and felt a tear fall and hit them. She was afraid to look at him, afraid of his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Sirius made a face, "That would not be good. At all." He wondered what would happen if they did ever fight. He was not very good at sucking it up and apologizing. He was not one of those guys who would apologize even if they were wrong just to make their girlfriend feel better. he lost a few girls that way. Even if it was his fault he had a hard time apologizing unless it was to one of the guys, they always knew that deep down he really was sorry. Sirius smiled when Kat told him not to worry. For a moment he thought she was going to say we need to talk, that sentence always frightened him. He was not good when girls dumped him, he was generally the one who did the breaking up. Kat took a deep breath and then began to speak. He laughed lightly when she said that neither one of them had good track records. He honestly didn't even know how many girls he had seen last year. That was a huge understatement for him. Sirius grabbed her hand and wiped away the tear that was creeping down her face. He put a hand on her face and lifted it up to look at him. He kissed her deeply and then said, "Kat, I don't want to lose you either. Even if things don't work out right between us, I'd really like you to still be my friend. And I'm really sorry, I'm a horrible flirt. The guys tell me this all the time, but please have patience with me, I'm really trying for you Kat." He smiled down at her as another tear slipped down her cheek. "Don't cry love. It's going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 am

She felt Sirius wipe away her tears and felt a smile start. The next thing she knew he had pulled her face up and was kissing her. She felt herself relax into the deep kiss. When they broke apart she looked at him. "I just wanted to make sure that no matter what I still get to be friends and talk to you and hang out. And I knew you were a horrible flirt before we got together. I am too. Joc gets embarressed around me whenever I'm near a guy because of how flirty I get sometimes. I will have patience with you, but will you with me? I'm not perfect and I am bound to make a mistake sometime." When he said he was trying for her she felt another tear slipping down her cheek. She went to wipe away her tear but Sirius had beaten her to it. Instead she settled for hugging him. "Thank you." she said into his chest, just loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 am

Sirius smiled as Katherine did. "If you're willing to have patience with me then of course I'll be patient with you." he told her sincerely. He had seen Kat in school, he knew she was a flirt but he didn't care. He knew that she was a smart girl, she knew when to stop. "No one is perfect, don't even try to be. But please, don't expect me to be. I've been told I'm a horrible boyfriend, I'm really working on it, but old habits are hard to kill. Plus, I think you're perfect the way you are." he said smiling. Katherine hugged him tightly and whispered a thanks. Sirius wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 pm

"Of course I will be patient with you. Nobody is perfect so why would I expect you to be, especially if I know I'm not." She frowned a little when he said he's been called a horrible boyfriend. "You are a great boyfriend and any girl would be lucky to have you." She really meant every word of that statement and hoped he realized that. "I am far from perfect, but if you think so then it must be true." She felt him pull her closer and kiss her and she felt a tear escape still, but this was from happiness because for the moment she was truly happy with her life.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Sirius smiled, "Brilliant. Thank you." He frowned when she frowned but then couldn't help but smile when she started complimenting him. He sighed deeply, "That's not true. But I appreciate your kind words." He knew that he wasn't a good boyfriend, forgetful, flirty and not into commitments. He had been told that he was better at flings. Which didn't really bother him at all. He smiled victoriously when she admitted she was perfect. After he kissed her he noticed she was crying again. He figured it was probably from happiness but decided to joke with her anyway. "What am I that bad of a kisser?" he asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 am

She let out a small laugh when he thanked her. "No need for thanks. We are both human and bound to mess up." She shrugged. She heard his sigh and glared at him as he contridicted her. "You are a good boyfriend. Girls are just too picky and only notice the faults, not the good things." She knew he was better with short relationships, mostly flings, but she knew that didn't make him a bad boyfriend. Kat started laughing and then sombered up. "I'm not sure if you are or not. I think I need another sample before I can determine that." She looked at him and smirked, waiting to see if he played along.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:08 am

Sirius smiled at Katherine, "As long as you still think I'm a good boyfriend, that's all that matters to me." he said honestly. He didn't need to worry what others thought of his relationship skills, not while Kat still thought he was a good boyfriend. When she laughed he felt a small victory inside himself go off. Sirius smirked at Katherine as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in tight to him. Her eyes were fluttering shut as he kissed her deeply. He parted his mouth slightly and gently ran his tongue against her bottom lip to see if she would grant him permission to kiss her more passionately in public.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:12 am

"I do think you are a good boyfriend. Everyone else can bug off." She said like it closed the discussion. She felt her heart flutter rapidly as he pulled her into him. She closed her eyes as he kissed her. She felt his tongue on her bottom lip and tried not to moan. Slowly she allowed her mouth to part and allowed him to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 am

Joc watched the two have a conversation through the window and noticed that they really did have something going for them. She decided to give them a few minutes when they started kissing so she went up to the bar. "One firewhiskey please," she told the bartender.
"Legal?" He asked suspiciously.
"Yeah," she said providing her id.
"Here ya are, just watch it." She didn't know what he could have meant by his comment but just went back to the table to enjoy her drink. She immediately noticed that it was a bit stronger then usual.
"A soda here please," she called over to the bar.
"Warned ya didn't I poppet," he said with a chuckle as he brought it over.
"Thanks," she said and went back to her drink while Kat and Sirius made out in front of the Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 am

Sirius felt Kat part her mouth and he immediately slipped his tongue in, deepening the kiss. After a little while of snogging he pulled away from Kat smiling. It had been a really good kiss, and her, a great kisser. "So," Sirius said with his arms still around her waist, their bodies still pressed close together, staring into her eyes. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 pm

She felt herself being swept away by kissing him. After a little while they parted and she couldn't help but smile, her face red. That had been a really great kiss. She smiled at her boyfriend and chuckled when he asked her about the kiss. She felt her face turning redder but didn't care. She stared into his eyes. "That was... I don't think I can describe how that was." She smiled again and then stood on her tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Sirius smiled at Katherine as she seemed a little dumbfounded and speechless. He chuckled, "Glad to hear that." He smiled as she kissed him quickly again. He released his hold around her waist and took a step back away from her. He looked in the window and saw Joclynn sitting at the table, "Do you think we should go back inside now? " he asked her. It wasn't that he wanted to stop his alone time with Kat, but he felt bad about leaving Joclynn there for so long.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:47 am

Kat saw Sirius look into the pub and saw that he was looking at Joc. She felt bad because she had forgotten that Joc was still there. She pretended to debate on going in before answering. "I guess we should. I think the world has had enough of our pda for the moment." She smiled at him. The world might have had enough but she felt like it hadn't been long enough; Joc was waiting for them though so they had to go back in. She grabbed his hand and let him lead the way back inside and to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Sirius smiled at Kat as she silently weighed the two options in her head. "Oh please, the world can get over it. But we should go back in for Joclynn." Kat grabbed his hand and he led her inside back to their table. He pulled Kat's chair out for her and allowed her to sit before sitting himself. He looked over at Joclynn who had a firewhiskey in front of her. Sirius grinned. "What is this Joclynn?" he asked her knowing very well that it was a firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:22 pm

She laughed. "True, we left Joc alone long enough." When they got back inside he pulled out her chair and she sat down without protesting, earning an odd look from Joc. She instantly noticed the firewhiskey bottle in front of her friend, but she also saw a soda. Sirius noticed the firewhiskey too and called her out on it. "Are you trying to get drunk and propose to the statue to make him feel better?" Kat smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting together (PG)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: