Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting together (PG) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting together (PG) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting together (PG) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting together (PG) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting together (PG) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting together (PG) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting together (PG) I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) I_voting_barGetting together (PG) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting together (PG) I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) I_voting_barGetting together (PG) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting together (PG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Getting together (PG) Empty
PostSubject: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Joc was running late to her meeting with Kat and Sirius, because she had to take her sisters to their parents’ shop because the girls were still too young to stay at home alone. “Maryanna, Rosemary could you two hurry up I’m running late cause you can’t find what again?”
“I can’t find my sweater,” Marianna replied.
“It’s my sweater,” claimed Rosemary, “mom just makes me let you borrow it since you lost yours.”
“I don’t care whose sweater it is, just please hurry up. Rose can Mary borrow another sweater for today and I promise if she loses this one too I’ll buy you a new one?”
“Okay,” Rose said and ran to get another sweater for her sister.

Last edited by Joclynn Lyra Aurora on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Katherine apparated to Joclynn's house right into their livingroom. She got there just as Rose was leaving the room. "Hey Joc, you almost ready?" She smiled at her friend. She crouched down to Maryanna's level. "Hey Mary, how are you?" She asked. She listened to the girl reply and waited patiently till Rose came back with a sweater. Within a couple of minutes the girls were all ready to go
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 am

“Yeah, I’m just getting these to ready to go to my parent’s.” She smiled seeing her sister interact with her friend; Mary was a little shy but had always been kinda close with Kat. “Why don’t you go ahead since we can’t apparate with these two? We’ll just Floo to the shop and I’ll get to the Cauldron as soon as I drop them off. Don’t want to leave Sirius wondering where we are since its already a little late.”
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 am

"I guess I can go ahead, but why not use side-along-apparation? It would be quicker." Kat knew that Joc wouldn't agree but she still tried. "I will meet you at the Cauldron and make sure Sirius doesn't run off before you get there." She smiled at her friend. She was nervous about the two of them meeting but it was exciting too.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 am

Sirius ran into the Leaky Cauldron, he was ten minutes late. After a quick scan of the place he noticed that he was the first one there. Wow he thought. And he thought he was bad at being on time. He caught a glimpse of himself in the glass window. He had tried to make himself look somewhat presentable, and he actually succeeded. He decided to wait to get a table until the girls showed up. Which hopefully would be soon, he was horribly inpatient.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 am

Kat arrived at the Leaky Cauldron and looked around. She hated being late. She noticed that Sirius was already there and waiting for her a Joc. She smiled at him and headed over. "Hey handsome," she whispered in his ear. She smiled and chuckled slightly at his reaction. Sorry for being late, Joc was getting her sisters ready when I got to her place. She should be along soon." She took her seat, which he pulled out for her, and noticed that he was looking very good.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 am

He was getting slightly impatient but he tried to brush it off. They probably had a good reason. He felt a small breeze on the back of his neck, Odd he thought. Katherine spoke in his ear and he jumped up in surprise. She laughed at his reaction. His eyes were opened wide and he was breathing heavily. "Dear Merlin Kat! Are you trying to kill me?" She rolled her eyes at him as they walked over to a table, he pulled out her chair before taking a seat of his own. He smiled at her, "It's alright. I was a little late myself. He surprisingly wasn't that nervous. If Joclynn was at all like Kat then he would be fine. He smiled at Katherine who looked more nervous that he was himself. "You alright?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:18 am

"I wasn't trying to kill you. Why would I do that?" She rolled her eyes. She felt a little better to hear that he was late too. That meant he hadn't been waiting as long as she thought. "That makes me feel a little better about keeping you waiting. I seem to do that a lot." She smiled back at him. She was feeling nervous about Joc meeting Sirius. She knew how her friend was around the guys she dated, no matter how long she knew the guy in question. "I'm alright. Just nervous a little because how Joc gets around my boyfriends. Be prepared to be interrogated." She smiled at him and felt a little more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:07 pm

“My mother would kill me if I apparated with the girls, you know that. Just go and I’ll be there in just a few minutes,” Joc said. Once Kat left she sent the girls ahead of her and then Flooed to her parent’s shop.
“You’re running late dear, everything alright?” Her mother asked before she even got a chance to brush herself off.
“Yes, Mom, just ask the girls what happened please.” Joc cleaned herself off and gave her parents and sisters quick hugs and was out the door and running through Diagon Alley, hoping that they hadn’t waited too long on her. When she got there she saw that they had just taken a table. She takes a moment to catch her breath and then sneaks up behind her friend, tapping on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I'll be fine. Trust me." he said. He ignored her response as her best friend Joclynn snuck up behind her. He tried not to crack a smile as Joclynn tapped on Kat's shoulder. He smiled as he watched her reaction. He shot a quick smile at Joclynn who didn't seem to return it quite as warmly. Great he thought. She hasn't even met me yet and she hates me. He sighed as Joclynn took a seat next to Kat. This was certainly going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 pm

She smiled as he rolled his eyes at her. "Alright, I will trust you." She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. "Merlin Joc! Scare me to death why don't you!" She took a moment to let her heart rate slow down and saw Sirius smile at Joc. She suddenly laughed, earning a weird look from Joc. She realized she reacted very similarly to how Sirius did when she scared him. She saw Sirius' smile faulter a little when Joc sat down and she looked at him and smiled encouragemently at him. "Did the girls get to your parents alright?" Kat asked Joc, making sure everything went well during the little bit of time she left her alone with her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 am

He narrowed his eyes playfully as Katherine reacted the same way he did. Then he smiled as she started laughing. He sat there awkwardly as Kat asked Joclynn about her younger sisters. He figured this wasn't a conversation that he should jump into. So he sat there waiting for them to finish their private conversation.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:42 am

Joclynn wondered for a minute on the inside joke she obviously missed. "The girls were fine, my mum was worried about me running late though. So, Sirius, you're treating this one right, right?" She said with a smirk and a sideways glance at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 am

"That's good. Don't wanna lose a sister on the way here." She had to pick on Joc before Joc decided to start her interrogation. The minute her friend rounded on Sirius she let out a sigh. Sirius looked at her and she just shook her head. So it begins. She listened as Sirius responded and felt herself begin to blush slightly. She glared at Joc and whispered to her "Don't start threatening him. Just be nice for once. I know that's asking a lot but please try."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 am

Sirius smiled as Joclynn addressed him about Kat. So the interrogation has begun. "Of course I am! Katherine here deserves the best, and even though that isn't me I can try to act like it." he said giving a quick smile to Katherine before turning back to Joclynn and looking her straight in the eye. He wouldn't want her to think he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:07 pm

"I'm always nice, Kat. I'll only threaten him if he deserves it," she hushedly replied to Kat. "That's good to hear, Sirius, and so very true. Just so you know if you're staring into anyone's eyes it shouldn't be mine." Joc teased, she knew he was only trying to seem truthful, but she was believing him anyway. "What exactly are your intentions in regards to Miss Katherine?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

"Well I wouldn't want you thinking I'm not being truthful." he said playfully. So she was going to tease him. He smiled, this was actually fun for him. He thought about her next question. He looked at Kat who was watching him intently. He thought back to his conversation with James. He smiled, "Well I want to be in a relationship with Katherine for a long time. I don't want to hurt her so I'm going to try my hardest not to be an asshole and mess everything up."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:09 pm

She looked at Sirius as he answered Joc. When he looked at her she felt her heart beat faster. "Sirius, you are the one I want which makes you right for me." She looked at him when she spoke, making sure he heard her and knew she was telling the truth. Kat rolled her eyes at her friends reasoning on threatening Sirius. "He won't need it." Joc decided to tease him on looking at her, trying to show he was truthful. She felt herself redden when Joc mentioned that he should be looking into her eyes. She heard next question from Joc and watched Sirius for his response. She saw him smile before he answered. She felt her heart skip a beat as he talked, his response was what she wanted to hear. She felt her eyes getting watery and blinked to clear the building up tears.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:36 am

Sirius smirked at Kat as she told him he was the right guy for her. "Aww. You're so sweet!" he teased. He knew she'd hate that. He smiled again when she was so confident in him and his skills while under interrogation. He was having fun messing with Katherine while she was blushing again by kicking her foot gently under the table. She reddened more. He turned to Joclynn "Isn't she the cutest thing when she blushes?" He couldn't hold back his grin now. Katherine was going to kill him. But as he answered each question with what seemed to be the correct answers she seemed to be happy with him. At one point Katherine looked as if she was going to cry. He smiled reassuringly at her, he didn't want her to cry.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:49 am

Joc smiled seeing the two together and seeing Kat so happy. "She is, when its for the right reasons," she replied to Sirius. "So does a long time mean even after school ends?" She pondered allowed. She saw the tears forming in her friends eyes and rubbed her back a moment, hoping it didn't worsen the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 am

Sirius swallowed. This was one of the few questions he didn't want to answer. There was nothing he could do but answer truthfully. "I will be straight up honest with you Joclynn. I have no idea. A long time for me is a lot different than a long time for you. A long time could be weeks, months, maybe years. I don't know how long our relationship will last. But what I do know is that anytime I get to call Kat my girlfriend, I will be the luckiest guy on earth." he said smiling right at Katherine. He hoped they both understood he wasn't good with relationships, but that he was trying to make this one work.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Kat felt herself redden as Sirius picked on her. She would have to find a way to get him back in the future. He continued to subtly make her blush, including kicking her foot under the table. She wanted to kill him momentarily, but she didn't. She saw him smile at her and felt the urge go away. Then Joc asked the dreaded question. She looked at him as he answered. When he finished answering she couldn't help but smile, she knew where he was coming form. Any moment with him was worth it, no matter how long they were together for. Now all she could do was wait for Joc's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Joc melted a little at Sirius’s response, she hadn’t really expected such an honest response. She could tell her question had made him a little nervous, but he’d still kept his cool and she was satisfied. “Well, Sirius, you have my blessing. Just don’t hurt her,” she held the rest of her threat back since he didn’t really need it, and she’d kinda promised Kat she wouldn’t. “So are you ready for the school year to start?”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 am

"I'll do my very best. Thanks for your blessing. he said smiling at Joclynn. He was glad that she hadn't taken his blunt honesty the wrong way. Unless he was mistaken he thought that he actually satisfied Joclynn with his answer. She didn't seem to mind being around him anymore. He was glad when she started asking other questions. The interrogation was over, and he had passed. "Hmm going back to hitting the books? Nope. I'll never be ready for that. But I can't wait to get back to causing mayhem in the school, so I suppose I'm partially ready for the school year to come. I have one year left to make my mark on the school. I have to cause as much mischief as humanly possible." he said grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 am

“Please don’t remind me theres only one year left before I’m wholly responsible for every one of my actions,” she teased. “I don’t care what you do to the school as long as she’s standing and in one piece when you’re done with her. And I get a fair warning if there are going to be loud noises in the dungeons during normal sleeping hours, not that I typically keep them,” she half pleaded. “Oh and it would be nice to be on the right side of the mischief for once.” She glanced at Kat thinking of the pranks she’s played on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting together (PG)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: