Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 3 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting together (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 3 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting together (PG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Getting together (PG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:25 am

“Sirius, it’s not funny. Actually keep it quite please my parents actually still don’t know the whole of it. I’ve just successfully managed to talk them into seeing only muggle plays arguing that its more authentic, thus avoiding telling them about my ban.” Joc turned red at Sirius’ teasing, she wanted to hit him but settled for a minor death glare in his general direction. “Well Kat I believe its your turn to tell a story, how about you regale us with a rendition of our first time in the Room of Requirement.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 am

"Your secret is safe with me. Sirius said smiling at Joclynn. Of course he wouldn't tell her secret. He wasn't that kind of guy. But he still smiled when he recieved her death glare. Always meant a job well done. When she finished glaring at him she had turned to Kat. "Now this sounds like a fun story. Do tell.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Kat laughed as she remembered they fiasco. "Joc, you forgot to mention that you almost caught the stage on fire when the chanderlier crashed." Kat smiled at Joc as she gave her a death glare. She saw that Joc got more embarressed by the comment but that just made her smile more; she knew Joc would get even with her for it and she did. "Of all the stories for me to tell you had to pick that one?" Kat felt her face already turning red as she recalled that night. "Oh how I hate you Joc."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Sirius was shocked. His mouth formed into a huge, devious smile. "Joclynn! How could you leave that out? That's brilliant! He smiled and tried to keep himself from laughing, especially after he had told her that he wouldn't. He couldn't help but let a laugh escape as she glared at Kat. "Come on Joclynn, it's okay. I've done much much worse." he said honestly, hoping that it would lower her resentment to the whole story. Then he smiled as Kat blushed about the story she was supposed to tell. He kicked her foot with his under the table, "C'mon Kat, share this story."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 am

“Katherine Marie Miller, I shall kill you in your sleep! There was not almost about it, the fire went out when the chandelier began to fall just as it was supposed to. And you love me and you know it,” Joc stuck her tongue out. “Now Kat you have a story to tell,” she said singsongadly. She was ready for her own version of payback and it was in fact sweet.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Kat laughed as Joc threatened her. "You can't kill me if you don't know Gryffindor's password." She smirked. "I never said I loved you Joc. Just remember I will get you back someday for this." She felt Sirius kick her foot as he reminded her to tell her story. She looked at him and tapped his foot back. "How do I know you will tell your story next?" She squeezed his hand. She knew that delaying her story was going to make things worse for her but she had to try.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Sirius feigned extreme hurt. "Katherine, how could you say such things. Of course I'll tell you my story. I can't believe you don't trust me!" he said dramatically. Then he smiled at Kat again and said in a serious tone, "I'm a man of my word. If I told you I would share a story, I will tell you a story." Then he smirked at her, "Now stop buying yourself time. You're going to have to tell eventually."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Kat smiled at his dramatics and couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "I believe you." She sighed. She knew she couldn't get out of telling the story. She sat in thought as she tried to remember why her and Joc were orignally going to the seventh floor that night. She sighed. "I guess I can tell the story, or at least what I remember of it." She saw Joc smirk and knew that she would fill in the gaps for her. "I had just gotten a letter from home and was super mad so Joc and I decided to go for a walk. We had been to the Room of Requirements before to hang out so we headed there. Joc let me pick what the room was to be." She smiled as she remembered Joc's surprise at entering the room. "I decided to have some fun and made the room have access directly to Hogshead. By the time Joc realized what I was doing I had already shut the path and had six bottles of Firewhiskey with me. I ended up drinking two before I could get Joc to touch one. I ended up getting so drunk that I am pretty sure I broke a few decorations by crashing into them and if I remember right I proposed to a statue Joc conqured." Kat knew Joc would have more to add but that was the gist of the story.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Sirius chuckled as Kat told her story until she sat there quietly. That was when he burst out laughing. She was glaring at him but he kept laughing. He grabbed her hand and quieted his laughing, "Oh, I'm sorry. But that's so funny!" He couldn't believe that Katherine Miller, got so drunk that she proposed to a statue. He honestly didn't even know that she had been much of a drinker, apparently he was very wrong. He smiled at her, I'm sorry Kat. he said and tried to stop his laughing. He did a pretty good job but he still sat there with a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 am

Kat glared at Sirius as he laughed at her but soon found a small smile on her lips. He apologized as he tried to stop laughing and Kat found herself trying not to laugh along with him. When he stopped laughing she noticed his huge smile. She smiled back and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm sure there were worse things that I've done when drinking but that one definately stands out." She looked at Joc and saw that she was still silently laughing to herself for forcing this story out of Kat. Kat slowly sat back up and looked at Sirius expectantly. "Alright Mr. Black. Enough laughing at my expense. It's your turn now."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 am

As Kat leaned her head on his shoulder. "You'd think I was a pillow!" he exclaimed jokingly to Joclynn. "Kidding, love." he whispered to her. "By the way, your hair smells fantastic." He listened to her talk about being drunk. He thought back to his own drunken stupors. Not his best ideas, but he blamed everything on the alcohol. "Well, I'd love to hear those stories too." His shoulders shook silently as he laughed quietly. He sighed deeply as Kat stared at him with her expecting eyes. He smiled and stole a quick kiss. "Sorry, couldn't help it." he said smirking. "Hmmm, my turn." he sat for a moment and thought. He didn't know what story to share. "Help me out, give me a topic or an idea? I can't just pick any memory, there are way too many!"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:08 am

Kat smiled as Sirius tried to pick on her through Joc. Then he whispered to her and she felt a shiver go down her spine. She tried to ignore her racing heartbeat as he spoke and felt herself blush yet again. She seemed to do that a lot around SIrius. "We can swap druken stories sometime. I'm sure you have plenty of them yourself." She felt his shoulders shake with laughter. "I'm sure you couldn't Sirius." She knew her face was red now but ignored it. "I don't know." She thought for a moment. "It has to be something Joc and I wouldn't expect. It would be nice if it was a tad embarressing to make up for you laughing at me so much." She smiled at him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:10 pm

"Now that would be fun, I've had some crazy times." he said smiling amd laughing. He put his arm around Kat and pulled her closer to him. He thought for a moment about what he was going to tell the girls who were both looking at him expectingly. "Okay, this is a mixture of a prank, and just how dumb I can be. So this is back in sixth year. I managed to sneak out of the dorms and into the halls of the school. I was running around and putting various little pranks up all around the school. I wound up in the Great Hall and I sort of passed out on the Hufflepuff table. The next morning everyone was crowded around me when I woke up. I honestly wouldn't have cared, but I was just in my underwear, so uh yeah. " he said coughing awkwardly at the end.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 am

“I remember that, I didn’t see it but I heard stories and there were pictures of you in the dorm for the rest of the year. It was quite obvious that you had had some good dreams that night,” Joc winked. “And Kat that is not the story I told you to tell, I said our first time in the Room of Requirement not a time in the Room of Requirement, but I guess I can let it go. You forgot to mention that the statue said yes and is still waiting for a ring.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Sirius laughed, "Heh, yeah. Do you know how many people came up to me asking me what the hell I was doing. The worst part of that memory was waking up and being surrounded by girls. Then I ran, and almost threw up." he paused for a moment. "Wait, what do you mean it was obvious that I had good dreams that night? And were they at least good pictures, I mean I saw the ones the Gryffindors took of me. But I was at least able to take those horrible pictures down." he laughed at the fond memory. That wasn't his worst drunken tale, but one of the more embarrassing ones to tell. When he heard Joclynn chastise Kat for telling the wrong story he laughed. "Er, Kat? I don't think this relationship is going to work if you're engaged." he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 pm

“It was,” Joc coughed and looked down, “obvious. The pictures we had were good actually I’d be a little surprised if some of the girls didn’t bring them back this year. Some girls made posters with them, they took up like a quarter of our admiration wall for months.” Joc began to blush at the admission to the girls ‘secret.’
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Sirius felt a wave of worry wash over him. "Oh dear Merlin." he managed to get out. In his head he was running through worse case scenarios. He figured that whatever he thought he could come up with would be nothing to what had actually happened. He laughed when Joclynn said that some of the girls would be bringing those posters back. "Eh well I can't control that, those girls can have fun with those posters." he said smiling. Then he froze, "Wait, did you just say you had an admiration wall? he asked his eyes gleaming with delight at the prospects of hearing this.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Kat leaned into Sirius as he pulled her closer and smiled. She laughed when he finished her story. "I remember you running by me in yourunderwear but I didn't know that was why." She turned a little red as the image reappeared in her head, which caused her to laugh again at his discomfort that day. She glared at Joc as she mentioned her making the statue reply. "I broke it off with the statue last year Sirius, don't worry." She sat up enough to kiss his cheek and then returned to the place at his side, her head resting on his shoulder again. Joc then mentioned the admiration wall that the girls in her dorm had. She had seen it when she was hanging out there last year and knew that the girls wouldn't like the fact that it had been revealed.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 pm

"Well, if I'm just in my underwear, generally it's just a nice stroll. But with a horrible hangover, then I'm running as fast as possible. And yes, I have taken leisurely strolls in my underwear before, don't judge me." he said smiling. He had been forced to stroll around several times courtesy of pranks by his mates. He usually tried to hold his head high and embrace it, but that morning had been horrible. He had been so embarrased. He laughed at Kat, "Good I'm glad. Otherwise.." he trailed off and shook his head. When Kat took her place on his shoulder again he smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "So now, tell me about this wall. I haven't forgotten you know."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

“I’ll just keep my silent judgings to myself then. It was a nasty break up, it hasn’t really been accepted wholly yet. And I wouldn’t expect you to forget Sirius, it’s a wall in the dorm and when girls are crushing on someone a photo goes up. I’ve actually charmed a few in the past to show the girl’s crush the moment it changes, never showing who the girl is in particular but it has shown to be quite amusing.” Joc remembered some of the times the photos changed to other girls and how red someone would turn but bite their tongue so as to not draw too much attention to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Sirius felt his eyebrows raise as Joclynn told him this new information. "Really? How many times has a picture of me been up there? And don't even try to lie to me, because you already told me that I was up on there for at least a half of a year." He smirked, he was extremely curious who had a crush on him back in sixth year. Joclynn had already said that he had been up there at least half the year, which explained why several Hufflepuff girls were constantly giggling whenever he looked over at them during breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am

“I can’t count the number of pictures that have been up of you, pretty much every girl has had their eye on you at some point or another. It’ll be interesting to see how many threats Kat gets once it gets out that she’s your girl.” Joc knew it would happen but also knew that there was no real threat to Kat since no one had it in them to really go after a Marauder's girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am

"Oh really now?" Sirius asked grinning. What Joclynn just told him only boosted his ego even more. Which he really didn't need. He smiled, "Don't worry. This didn't go to my head at all." he told the girls as he grinned. What Joclynn said registered in his head then, he turned to Kat, "If anyone, and I mean anyone threatens you, tell me. I mean that." He felt fury flow through him as he thought of someone threatening Kat. He felt his fists clench up. Even the thought of it angered him so much.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 am

“Oh really, I don’t believe that.” Joc noticed Sirius’ fists clench. “Sirius I wish I could say I was joking but pretty much any girl in the school would love to be in her place and many would at least try and scare her away but I don’t see Kat just backing down and running to you if that happens. Hell I don’t see her coming to me if that happens, she’s too bullheaded to rely on someone else she’ll try it on her own first.” Joc gave Kat a ‘you better tell me’ look as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 pm

"I guess the statue is gonna have to learn to move on." She felt Sirius wrap his arm around her and snuggled a little closer to him. As Joc talked about her charm on the wall Kat couldn't help but laugh a little. She distinctly remembered a time when she entered the dorm to see her picture, it had been awkward then but she could laugh at it now. "I'm sure your ego needed that boost. I mean it's not like its ginormous or anything like that." She felt the anger rising in Sirius when Joc mentioned the likelyhood of her getting threats. She place her hand on his leg and gently squeezed. "I'm not going to guarentee that I tell you the instant it happens, but I will let you know." She didn't like people fighting her battles and preferred to fight them herself first and only ask for help when absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting together (PG)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: