Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 9 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting together (PG) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 9 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting together (PG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Getting together (PG) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Sirius grinned when Joclynn got fed up with all the mocking. But in order not to make her upset, he did stop teasing her. It seemed like a bad idea to get on her bad side. He laughed slightly at her answer to Kat's question, she never hated him. That was always good. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as the girls waited for his answer. Both girls probably already knew the answer and he didn't feel like wasting a drink on such a simple question that they already knew. He looked away from Katherine as he awkwardly said, "All the way." He wasn't eager to keep on that topic but he couldn't help but want to ask Kat the same question. "Well this is so awkward." he announced looking right at Kat and smiling slightly. "So why not make it worse? Kat, same question to you. How far have you gone with a guy before?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Kat couldn't help but smile as her friend got annoyed with being picked on. She decided to leave well enough alone after asking her about her crush one last time. She felt Sirius shifting as Joc questioned him. She glared at her friend. She already knew his answer before he said it. His reputation was known throughout school and she overheard a girl bragging about him in the bathroom one day. She felt her face redden as he turned the question on her. "Haven't you heard of leaving well enough alone and not making it worse?" She felt herself turning from Sirius so he couldn't see her face as she answered. She took a breath and turned to face him again, starring him straight in the eyes. "Same as you. All the way." She felt her face heat slightly but she held his eyes in hers. She wanted to see his reaction to her answer. "Sirius, what is something that nobody knows about you, not even James?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Sirius couldn't help but chuckle as Kat received his awkward question. "Never darling." he said adding a wink as she responded to him cheekily. Sirius looked at her waiting for her answer and when he did got it, he smiled coyly. He didn't want to come across as the jerk boyfriend who only wanted her for sex. But the thoughts flashed through his mind anyway and he couldn't help but just wonder for a moment. He knew that Kat would probably take her time getting to that step in their relationship, if they ever got there, but it didn't bother him. When Kat asked her next question he bit his lip and felt his hand grip his cup. His mind flashed to several things about himself. Things that he truly never had told James. Sirius knew that James had probably figured some of them out, but he never said anything about any of them. And he was keeping it that way. He knew his eyes were probably dark and solemn and he looked down at the table as he took a long drink from his cup. He welcomed the burn and looked up at Kat feeling much merrier. "Sorry love, those secrets are staying hidden." Sirius felt the alcohol go right to his head, not drunk in the slightest, but enough to make him slightly merrier than he was, "Joclynn, tell me something about yourself that would shock me."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Joc raised an eyebrow as Sirius drank, and had to wonder what was so private. "I honestly don't know what more I could tell you that would shock you." She has shocked him earlier with her trouble making and didn't know enough of what he expected of her to do it again so she just took a drink. "Kat, what story did you tell your parents so you could come out this afternoon?" she knew Kat could never tell her parents the truth about spending time with her, but it was always interesting to see what stories she told.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Kat saw Sirius smile at her answer and wondered what was going through his head. When she finished asking her question she notice him biting him lip. "It's fine love." She kissed him nice and slowly. "Everyone has some skeletons." She smiled as the question went to Joc. Joc had a few more hidden stories but Kat noticed she kept them hidden. She laughed as she thought about the story she had told her mother. "I told mom that I was going to go and find Samuel so he could take me to join Voldemort but she didn't buy it so she told me to get out. I almost made it out of the house before I ran into dad. I decided to tell him I was going to go and run away with the first muggle I found." Kat smiled as she remembered how red her dad's face got. "I ended up running out the door really quick after that." She laughed again; she was going to pay when she got home but it was worth it. "Jocie-dear, if you had to pick one person from Slytherin to date who would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 am

"You're going to have hell to pay when you get home," she commented on her story. Joc glared at Kat for the nickname she had called her, "Is I'd rather barf an acceptable answer?" she asked, it also happened to be her answer in this case. "So Sirius same question," she turned to the half neglected boy.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 am

Sirius frowned and shifted uncomfortably as Kat was so calm about her situation at home. He wished he could help, but dating a blood traitor, the disowned Black boy, would not help at all. He laughed at Joclynn's answer to the question. "Oh Merlin Joc. What did I ever do to you?" he asked laughing but trying to glare at Joclynn. He couldn't keep a straight enough face to actually resemble anger though. He thought about the question for a moment and then decided on his answer. "I refuse to answer that question for two reasons. One is that I have a wonderful girlfriend and I don't want to think about any other girls." he said smiling and winking at Katherine. "And two, half of Slytherin is filled with my family. I'm not into that kind of stuff." he said cheekily. He turned to Katherine, "What was your first impression of me?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Kat noticed Sirius frown and she reached over and placed her hand on his thigh, squeezing slightly before leaving it there. She laughed at Joc's answer and then when Sirius got asked the same question she laughed even harder. "I'm pretty sure making her confess to liking your best friend makes this question acceptable." She smiled. She was enjoying herself a lot. She decided to take a small drink while Sirius answered. Kat felt her face turning beat read at his answer and her smile grew larger when he added the wink. "Good to know you don't do incest." She smirked at him. Kat thought back to her real first impression of Sirius. Originally he just seemed goofy due to his always pulling pranks and messing around but if she was honest with herself she had thought something else originally. "My real first impression of you didn't happen until about fourth year. I started noticing that there was more to you than the playboy prankster reputation you had and the devilishly handsome looks." She winked and gave his leg a small squeeze again. "I started to actually pay attention and noticed how loyal you are to your friends and how much you care for them and how you went out of your way for them. It was then that I really started getting feeling for you." She stopped talking before she embarrassed herself more than she already had. She took a drink to regain her nerve. "You know what, same question Sirius. What was your first impression of me?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Sirius shrugged off Kat's accusations towards him. "Oh please. She could have just refused to answer and drank. But no, she was the one who answered." he said nonchalantly as he defended himself. He was having a fun time making Kat blush as hard as she could and couldn't help but chuckle as she smiled and blushed more. She joked with a small answer towards his comment about incest. He cocked his head lightly to the side as Kat started to tell him her original impression of him. He laughed lightly as she noted the well-known side of Sirius Black and then he smirked when she continued on about him. He laughed at the end of her sentimental statement. "Oh please. Me? Care for those tossers? They mean nothing to me." he said laughing but then stopped and smiled. "Kidding of course." he said with a genuine smile on his face. His friends meant more to him than anything else in the world, bu that didn't mean that he ran around showing it. Sirius paused for a moment before answering. "Well, truthfully. I didn't really know you at all until last year. I'd seen you around. But when I sat behind you in class I realized how pretty you were. And then I found out that you were funny and sweet when I asked you out that one day. I never really knew you before that, but I guess my first impression would have been that you were undeniably pretty and funny too." he said with a shrug. He truthfully hadn't known Katherine at all until he asked her on a date. It was then that he realized that he fancied her. "Joclynn, what was your first impression of me?" he asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting together (PG)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: