Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 8 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting together (PG) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 8 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting together (PG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Getting together (PG) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Sirius nodded. "I was just making sure I didn't miss any rules or you guys weren't trying to trick me." he said feigning a glare at Kat and Joc. Then he smirked at Joclynn and kissed Kat on the cheek. "Thanks darling." he said in the most gooey in-love voice he could manage. "And I still have this lovely bottle of firewhiskey you bought me Kat! Can't let this go to waste." he said holding the bottle up and smiling at it. "Wait a second. How do we know if someone lies?" he asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

"We would never try to trick you, Sirius," Joc tried to feign innocence but failed when she laughed at the glare that he had sent her way. "Ewww," she said maybe a little too loudly at Sirius' gooeyness, making a gagging motion. "Well we know someones lying by knowing them or just trying to call them on it blindly." Joc knew that she and Kat would have some difficulty with eachother on this game since they knew eachother so well.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Kat giggled at Sirius' lovey-dovey voice. She felt her face turn red when Joc very loudly commented on it though. "Or we could always use a drop of veritaserum on the person if they get called out just to double check if they are truthful." She reached into her bag and pulled out a vial of the potion that she had knicked last year at school for when she and Joc played this with the other girls. She couldn't help but laugh at Sirius' face when she pulled it out though. "I know, I'm amazing." She smirked at Sirius. "I still got my firewhiskey so we should be all set."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 am

Sirius grinned triumphantly twice when he made Joclynn laugh and make her cringe with disgust. Then he laughed, "Joclynn," he said as seriously as he could muster. "If I ever get that horribly disgusting, please, put me out of my misery." Sirius' eyes almost popped out of his head when Kat had Veritaserum. "Bloody hell." he said grinning wildly. "Alright then, a drop of that and we've all got our drinks? Looks like we're ready to go! And of course, nothing leaves this table. Right?" he asked as Kat put a small drop in each of their drinks. When everything was all set, he took a drink of his firewhiskey and felt the burn glide down his throat, he wasn't worried about getting drunk. He could hold his liquor. It took a lot to get him drunk. As for the Veritaserum, he wasn't worried either, technically he didn't have to answer the questions he felt uncomfortable answering. He just hoped that there wasn't enough in there to make his blurt out truths before he could drink. He smiled at the two girls, "So I'm first, eh? Alright, Joclynn. Who do you fancy?" he said grinning, a mischievous glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:08 am

"Gladly," said Joc to Sirius' request. "Bloody hell Kat!" was her only response other then the look of pure shock on her face as Kat brought out the Veritaserum and spiked their drinks. "The you first was that you got asked a question first Sirius, not that you ask the first question, but since its too late I'll drink." She took a drink and said the first question that came to mind. "So Sirius I'll start simple, what's you middle name?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 am

Sirius frowned. "See Kat? That's why I wanted a clarification." he said glaring at her jokingly. He smiled when Joclynn took a drink. That meant sue clearly fancied someone she didn't want him to know about, and he was determined on finding out who. "Orion." he said holding back his usual comment about him being named after daddy dearest. He waited a second before asking, "Joclynn, any siblings? And if so, names." he would have asked Kat, but he had already learned about her brother.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Kat laughed at Sirius' question. She knew Joc fancied someone and couldn't wait to see Sirius' reaction to who it was when she revealed it later on, if she did. "Hey I never said that. That was Joc avoiding the question." She held her hands up in mock defense. She could hear the hint of detesting in Sirius' voice when he answered Joc. He clearly did not like his middle name.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:40 pm

"You did so say that Kat. And two sisters, Marianna and Rosemary. Whats wrong with your middle name?" Joc was too tipsy to hold back on calling out on it. "And we're excluding Kitty Kat, I'm sure shes distraught." Joc pointed out to Sirius so hopefully he'd ask his next question to her.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Sirius nodded and smiled, he assumed they were younger for some reason. He didn't really know why. He wrinked his nose when Joclynn asked about his middle name. He picked up his glass and took a sip silently. He didn't want to get into the details of his father, that would only lead to more questions about his family. He turned his face from a solemn expression to a smile, "Kitty Kat, eh? Hm," he said pausing. His smile turned into a mischeivious grin, and not a good one. "So what was the first thing about me that made you fancy me?" he asked as he chuckled silently. He really hoped that she'd answer and not drink.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:33 am

"I meant he got to ask the first question, not be asked it. You twisted my words you brat!" Kat laughed and then Joc used the one nickname she despised and shut up. "You know I hate that name Joclynn Lyra." She turned away from her friend and turned to her boyfriend. "Never call me that unless you have a death wish." She threw in a glare for good measure. She noticed Sirius' grin and knew trouble was coming. She felt her face redden as she debated on answering his question. "If I had to chose only one thing it would have to be your sense of humor. The looks help too though." She smiled as she thought of her question. "Hmm, Sirius, what is the one thing that you look for in any girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:17 am

Sirius laughed as Kat freaked out over the name and threatened his life. "Oh fine." he said laughing as he kissed her quickly. That made her glare dissapear. He smiled at her, "You know you have a beautiful smile?" He knew he was being corny, but she wasn't threatening him anymore. And she seemed to be happy now. So it was worth it. He smiled as Kat's face turned a lovely shade of red. He smiled as Kat told him what she liked about him. He was happy with what he heard. He grinned when Kat asked him a question. "Hm.." he said thinking about that answer. He certainly didn't want to come across as a superficial prat, but he'd be lying if he said that personalities were considered in every single girl he had been with. He grinned when he thought of a loophole, "Well generally I go for the ones with faces and personalities." He knew that it was an extremely vague answer, but he wasn't changing it. Before Kat could object he exclaimed, "Joclynn! What do you look for in a guy?" He hoped he could get a clue as to who she may fancy. And if she refused to answer again....well she was already half-drunk.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Joc could only laugh at her friend as she threatened Sirius and rolled her eyes when he answered the question he'd been asked so vaguely. Joc turned red when Sirius asked her what she looked for in guys but figured it'd be alright to answer this one. "Well faces and personality mean something," she said poking fun at Sirius, "but more specifically then that I look for a guy that makes me smile, who's honest and trustworthy and I can't say no to a bit of a troublemaker." She knew she wasn't terribly specific necessarily and she knew it was a little cliche but she couldn't help it, it was the truth. "So Sirius, what about Kat specifically caught your attention?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Sirius could help but laughing as Joclynn answered his question. She was mocking him, but she did answer truthfully. He thought for a moment about who the mystery man might be. He immediately thought of his friends, but he knew Joclynn didn't like James, nor himself. Perhaps Remus or Peter? That is, if he's even a Gryffindor. He sighed, it would be helpful to know what house this guy was in. "Well, the first think I noticed about Kat was her looks. She's awfully pretty you know. And then I decided that I wanted to get to know her better." he said simply. Then he exlaimed, "Kat! What is the thing that annoys you the most?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:27 am

Kat's death glare quickly faded as Sirius kissed her. She felt herself redden when he said she had a beautiful smile but just smiled more. As Sirius finished answering the question she tried to object but he got his question for Joc out before she could say a thing. Kat laughed when Joc answered the question. She now had no doubt about who her friend was crushing on. "Hey Joc, I know a perfect guy for you now!" She smirked at her friend. She heard Joc's question and hoped Sirius wouldn't take a drink. She felt her face redden again as he complimented her. When he finished answering she kissed him quickly. "Anything my brother does." She blurted out quickly. "Honestly though what really annoys me the most is when people try to force you to follow and live their beliefs out and not your own." She thought of her family and knew Sirius could understand where she was coming from. "Jocie! Who was your first kiss and where did it happen?" She laughed as she asked the question, feeling the firewhiskey starting to kick in ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Joc's face reddened when Kat said she may have the perfect guy for her but still found the composure to glare at her when she used a nickname that she had for her. "My first kiss that actually counts for something was fourth year by the lake it was Jake Mason. Sirius same question." She started sipping her pop a little due to thirst, not wanting to waste her firewhiskey on just a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Sirius smiled as he thought back to his first kiss. "That would have to be Marianne Adams in third year." he said grinning. "It was in Hogsmeade." He thought about his next question but decided it would be an easy one, "Kat same question to you."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Kat rolled her eyes as Sirius asked her the question. "Very original dear." She thought back to her first kiss and smiled at the memory. "It was the summer before third year, at the muggle playground by the house. His name was Christopher Henderson." She smiled again and took a drink of her firewhiskey. "Sirius, who was the first person you ever had a crush on at school?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Sirius chuckled at Kat's mocking tone. He thought back to his very first crush. He couldn't help but grin. "Well you know it took me a good two years to figure out that girls actually didn't have cooties. And then my first crush was also my first girlfriend, and my first kiss. So, Marianne Adams." he said smiling at the memories. Marianne was still a very pretty girl, but she had the reputation of being a bit slutty these days. Sirius and Marianne were still friends though, and when both of them happened to be single at the same time, they usually found themselves as friends with benefits. That happened wuite a few times in fifth and sixth year. Sirius turned to Jocylnn, "Who was your first date with and where'd you go? I think that can be wrapped up into one question." he said hoping neither girl would object. He was still trying to determine who she fancied. But knowing some of her past crushes and boyfriends might help.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am

Joc giggled at Sirius' mention of cooties. "My first date was also my first kiss, but I don't kiss on the first date of course. Jake Mason and I just had lunch on the lawn. Kat tell us about your first date." she said without looking at her friend and taking a drink from her pop.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 am

Kat smiled as Joc giggled as Sirius' cooties remark. Kat listened to Sirius talk about his first crush. She knew Marianne and the reputation she had but she was sure it wasn't all true. Kat remembered hearing all about Joc's date with Jake back in third year. She was so excited when she got back. "Hmm. My first date was with Chris. I had snuck out of the house and we went to see a muggle show. It was a great time and unlike Joc I do kiss on the first date." She winked at Sirius and then kissed him just because she could. Señor Black, what is one thing that not many people know about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 am

Sirius grinned as he made both girls smile. It really was true though, that was probably what was so funny about it. He listened to Joclynn and Katherine's story of their first dates. Sirius' brain was storming with possible ideas of who Joclynn fancied. He couldn't help but think it was Remus. From all the stuff that she had described, it reminded him an awful lot of Remus. He kept his mouth shut though, for now. He grinned at Kat as she told him about her first date and first kiss. Then she kissed him. He smiled and sighed contentedly. He raised an eye brow at Kat's name for him. "Something many people don't know about me? Hmm.." he said thinking. He had to bite down on his tongue to keep from shouting out his deep dark secrets, but he settled with something still secretive. He grinned when he thought of what he was going to say, "Technically I'm not a Black in anything except my name. Mommy and Daddy disowned me." he said in a mocking tone with a laugh. He knew there would probably be follow up questions about his family, but he didn't care. "Joclynn!" he exclaimed grinning. He was done holding in his suspicions for now. Without the slightest hesitation he asked Joclynn, "Do you fancy my dear friend Remus?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 am

Joc could only stare slack-jawed at Sirius when he asked. How did he get that? she asked herself. She quickly closed her mouth and realized she was stuck, she couldn't drink and she diffinetly didn't want to answer. Joc quickly said "Yes" then turned her attention to Sirius' home life. "Disowned for your beliefs I'm guessing." it wasn't quite worded as a question but it was meant as one.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 am

Sirius grinned triumphantly at his trap of a question. If Joclynn drank, he knew he was right, if she answered, well then it was confirmed that he was right. She answered and he beamed with pride in himself. "I am amazing at this!" he declared loudly. "Oh I can not wait until I see Remus. You think I'm annoying now? Oh wait untill I get a hold of that boy." he said grinning wildly. His grin vanished off his face as his family was brought up yet again. "My family is a bunch of pretentious pure blood maniacs" he said solemnly. It was true, he hated everything that they all stood for. "I can't stand what they believe in. It's wrong and..." he trailed off. "You don't want to hear my rants about them right now. It's rather unattractive." he said laughing bitterly. "Katie!" Sirius exclaimed happily as he tried to change the topic. He narrowed his eyes, "Tell us a secret. Doesn't have to be your deepest nor darkest, but something that I don't know yet. Maybe something that even Joclynn doesn't know about you. If such a thing exists." he said laughing and waiting for Kat's answer.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Kat couldn't help but burst out laughing when Sirius asked Joc about liking Remus. She had been getting that vibe but wasn't positive on it. "Sirius, I swear you are reading my mind." She laughed again. She loved the way he got the answer he wanted either way with the question he asked. Her face brightened when Joc admitted her crush. Her head started going through many ways to get the two of them together. "Sirius, I sense some major plotting ahead for us." Kat smirked and winked at him. When Sirius answered his question she grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. Family was a sore subject for the both of them and she understood what he was going through. Kat laughed at her newest nickname. "I'm gonna to get stuck with a nickname aren't I, Siri?" At least Katie was better than Kit Kat. "Something you don't know and that Joc only knows about but hasn't seen is my poetry. When I get very upset or angry I write poetry to calm myself down and get what I am feeling put in perspective." Kat debated for a second and then thought of a question. "Jocylnn, how long have you been crushing on Remus and not telling me?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Joc turned red at their teasing, "Please just leave well enough alone you two," she said knowing they wouldn't listen to her but its all she could say about it. "I'm not sure how long I've liked him, I know I've never hated him. And I know thats not an acceptable answer but its all your getting. Sirius, how far have you gone with a girl?" Joc knew Kat may not want to know the answer to that question but it was a legitimate question all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting together (PG)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: