Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting together (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting together (PG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

Getting together (PG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Kat was happy that Sirius had passed Joc's test and that her friend only threw a hint of a threat in there. She nudged Sirius' leg with her foot and looked at him innocently and smirked. She laughed at Joc's reaction to Sirius causing mayhem. "It's no fun if you get a warning though." Kat saw Joc glace at her. "I have to have someone to test out my pranks on. If not I have no idea if they will work how I want them too." She slowly moved away from her friend so she wouldn't get hit. "Anyways you are a great test target." As Joc went to swat at her Kat quickly got up and ran behind Sirius and hid. "Protect me Sirius!" She pleaded in his ear and she crouch behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Sirius felt Kat nudge his leg and he knew he was safe. "Sorry, no warnings. That's simply not fair. And that's going to apply to Kat as well. I'm sorry but no warnings. No exceptions." he said shrugging. Immediatly he began wondering if Evans was going to be an exception. She probably would be, James was in love with her. That was fine with him though, they were a serious couple. And if they didn't include Lily, she'd give them detentions. He smiled when Joclynn talked about Kat playing pranks on her. "I make no promises. I won't prank you specifically. But you Hufflepuffs are great targets. Almost as good as the Slytherins but easier than the Ravenclaws." he said simply. He watched as Kat dodged Joclynn's swat and she ran to hide behind him. She crouched behind him and he sat there smirking at Joclynn. "Don't even try to get past me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

"Just remember what goes around comes around Sirius. You prank me and I will get my revenge." She smirked at him. She could just picture a prank war breaking out this year at Hogwarts. "I may look sweet but I have a saying that I stick too: 'Don't get mad, get even.' You get me and I promise you will wake up bald one of these days." She laughed knowing she threw a low blow with the bald comment. She winked at him to show she was joking and wouldn't go that far to get him back. She hugged Sirius from behind and smiled as he protected her from Joc. She then ducked back down. "Don't challenge her. It'll make her want to get past you more."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:16 am

Sirius sat there as his girlfriend threatened him. "My hair? That is so low Katherine. So low. I wasn't planning on pranking you. It would have to be all the seventh years girls and it would take a hell of a lot of convincing to get James to prank Evans. But maybe...it would be fun and challenging." He held his ground and kept smirking as Kat warned him about Joclynn. "I could take her if I had to. Don't worry Kat, you're safe with me as your shield."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Kat laughed at her boyfriend. "I wouldn't mess with your hair. If I did that I couldn't play with it." She smirked. "I don't see James pranking Lily anytime soon, not after taking seven years to win her over. As for a challenge, bring it on." She looked him in the eyes, her eyes gleaming with evil plans running through her mind. She smiled as Sirius said she was safe. "Promise I'm safe? After all I am only safe as long as I have my shield." She stood quickly and kissed his cheek before hiding again as Joc threw something at her.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 am

When Kat dogged her swat and hid behind Sirius she knew this could easily turn into a war in the middle of the pub. “Sirius this is my warning to you, any time I get woken up by a prank in the middle of the night, I will get even. Kat can attest to that.” Joc smiled seeing to two and chuckled at Sirius’ bravado thinking he could really keep her from getting Kat. As Joc threw a napkin at the couple she shot two spells off; one to shock Sirius’ foot in hopes that he’d flinch allowing the napkin to come in contact with Kat’s face, and another to stumble Kat, but hopefully keep her on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Sirius simply smirked at Joclynn. "Okay. he said in an unnarturally calm voice. On the inside pranks were already storming through his brain. "But I ought to let you know, me and James have been waiting for a prank war. We'll be ready. And we have the Marauder master-minds on our side. But I'll still wish you the best of luck. But consider yourself warned. We will not lose." He smiled at her again. She had no clue what she was getting herself into. The four greatest pranksters all on one team? He didn't want to brag but they wouldn't lose. All the pranks the students of Hogwarts had seen were nothing compared to the schemes they created but decided against doing for the amounts of trouble they would get in. He wondered if Joclynn would actually have enough nerve to prank his friends and him. He hoped she would, it would create war. And what would be better in their seventh year, than a house vs house prank war?
Sirius laughed as Joclynn threw her napkin at him. He reached his arm out to catch it when a spell hit his foot. He was startled, but remained calm. He grabbed the napkin out of the air and turned to Kat, who was stumbling backwards. He stood up and wrapped an arm around her waist, catching her from a fall. He smiled down at her, "Told you I would protect you.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:06 am

Kat could sense that her friend and boyfriend would have an interesting year this year. Both of them seemed ready for a prank war. She had a couple of good pranks in mind if she got caught up in it. "Four against two doesn't really seem like fair odds Sirius." She knew that his friends would be involoved so she would have to help Joc. "Then again if I enlist Lily as a spy I could figure out all the plans before you could pull them off." She smiled sweetly.
Kat felt Joc's spell hit her and see started to stumble backwards. Next thing she knew she was in Sirius' arms, staring at his beautiful eyes. He had caught her and protected her as he said he would. "And so you did." She smiled up at him and started to lose herself in his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 am

Joc put on her sweetest smile possible. “The winner of a prank war is more or less irrelevant when its started out of true revenge, it’s a matter of who gets the last laugh.” She wouldn’t start anything but she knew Sirius and his friends would do pretty much anything to get even if needed if she were willing to push them far enough. She watched the scene she’d caused unfold with little satisfaction. “Sirius, you’re taking this too seriously, Kat really needs no protection from me, and you’re ruining my fun. Now you two right yourselves and take a seat before we really get a scene started here.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:07 pm

"Lily would never betray us like that. She would know better than to be a spy against us. Bad things would come upon her." he said dangerously. Then his face broke out into a smile to show that he was joking. He didn't think that anyone would purposely start a prank war against this friends and him. Not even Joclynn or Kat. He smirked at Joclynn as she saw her plan fail before her, he stood Kat back up so that she was supported on her own two feet. "Sorry, it's my job." Then he smirked again as he raised his voice, "What? I'm not making a scene!" He kept his face straight as people looked over cautiously. He was staring into Joclynn's eyes. Her eyes were a mixture of willing him to sit and shut up with her mind and contemplating on how to kill him without these people noticing. He smiled at her and took his seat again. "Oh you're so much fun to mess with."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm

"Nothing would happen to Lily, James wouldn't let it." She smiled as she was placed back on her feet. She was happy he had caught her. She laughed as Sirius decided to mess with Joc again by raising his voice and getting the attention of the other patrons. When he sat down she sat next to him and smiled at Joc's face. "Hey Joc, you shouldn't worry about Sirius causing a scene considering we've done that many times before." She looked at Joc, debating what to say. "You can't forget getting banned from Felix Felicis Theatre the summer before fifth year. Which if I remember correctly was because someone caused quite a scene." She smirked as Joc glared at her, amusing her all the more.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Sirius was rather intrigued by Kat's accusations to Joclynn. "Now this sounds like a fun story, care to share?" he asked smiling. He never thought of Joclynn as the type that would get into trouble. So naturally the thought of her getting banned from somewhere made him extremely curious.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 am

“I’m only fun to play with when I don’t bite back, Sirius,” Joc scowled at the two and tried not to blush at Sirius’ faked outburst. “Lies and slander Miss Miller I have caused no scene in any theatre when I’ve not been on stage. And I’ve never been on the Felix Felicis stage,” she said dramatically hoping that Sirius wouldn’t catch her lie.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 am

Sirius couldn't control himself as he let out a loud barking laugh. "Me? Bite? Hah. I don't bite. I've been well trained." He wished one of his friends were here so that he could laugh out loud with them. "Er, sorry, it's a joke with the guys." he said when he noticed the looks he was recieving from Kat and Joclynn. He laughed awkwardly to himself. Sirius rolled his eyes at Joclynn's act. "Oh please, suddenly switching tones in your voice and expressing everything dramatically. Liar." he said bluntly. "Now I want to hear this story. And don't try to feed me any more of your lies.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 am

“I wasn’t implying that you bite at all Sirius, but that is a very interesting response.” Joc raised an eyebrow, “I was saying that I do, and if you mess with me too much you may see my teeth.” She should have known better then to think Sirius wouldn’t catch her, he was one of the top pranksters at school and its not as though they always got caught. “You may have caught me in my lie Mr. Black but that does not mean that I will suddenly confess all.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:20 pm

He smiled cheekily at her. "I was joking Joclynn." he said smiling. He was a good liar, but he was slightly nervous as he tried to play off his huge mistake. He really needed to stop with jokes like those. What if someone found out their secret? He smiled and rolled his eyes causally as he shrugged off Joclynn's threat. In all honesty he wasn't that worried about if she pranked him. He'd been through all of it with the guys. There was nothing that she could do that could possibly be worse. "I'm practically a psychic." he said throwing a quick smile Katherine's way. "I can see through all your lies. And please, I really want to hear this story. I'm giving you the chance to tell me the story, or would you rather me ask Kat and get the version that is probably exaggerated and more embarrassing to you?" he asked Joclynn. He was determined to hear this story whether she would tell him or not.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:26 pm

"I don't appreciate you attempting to call me a liar in front of my boyfriend. And if I remember correctly it was your typical over-dramaitizing that started the trouble the night in the theatre." She smirked at her friend. Kat wondered what the joke Sirius said really meant but brushed it off and listened at her best friend and boyfriend go back and forth. Kat laughed when Sirius mentioned being psychic and leaned over and whispered in his ear. "That olny works when holding hands." She let a few shallows breaths hit his ear before pulling away with a smile. "He makes a good point Joc. My version will definately be more exaggerated and embarress you more than yours will."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:30 am

Sirius smirked at Joclynn as Kat sided with him. He heard the sweet sound of Kat laughing and ould help but let out a chuckle himself. When Katherine whispered in his ear he couldn't help but smile. He decided not to say anything back though, he was too busy trying to deal with his girlfriend who appeared to be teasing him by breathing softly in his ear. He couldn't hold back his smile though and he shot a look to Katherine which he hoped to come across as something along the lines of why did you have to do that here and now? He hoped that Joclynn wasn't paying attention to him at the moment, he was feeling flustered, but regained himself when Kat brought the topic back to Joclynn's possible embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 pm

“Sirius, you may have been joking but it still meant something,” Joc didn’t quite want to let it drop, Sirius was hiding something and it made her wary of him and if Kat knew what he was talking about it didn’t show. She did notice that something flustered Sirius when Kat whispered in his ear but ignored it. “I’m sure whatever exaggeration of my dramatization couldn’t truly hold a candle to truth considering that its bad enough on its own, you’d just throw it out of proportion.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Sirius felt his smile falter a bit when Joclynn wouldn't let his joke slide. "It really was just a joke. The guys joke around that I can be a real dog because of some of the things I do and how I act occasionally. he explained. This wasn't a lie at all, it just wasn't the complete truth. He was glad that Joclynn ignored his behavior after Kat teased him, he silently thanked Merlin. He did not want her questioning him on that too. He laughed at Joclynn's stubbornness to tell him this story. "Pretty please? I won't throw it out of proportion, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:51 am

Kat smiled sweetly at her boyfriend's flustered face. As she listened to the two bicker again she reached under the table and grabbed Sirius' hand and gave it a soft squeeze. "She knows I would try to throw it out of proportion if I told it." She and Joc were similar at times and knowing this an idea popped into her head. "Wanna make a deal Joc?" She knew that her friend would like the deal she had thought up, and the best part Sirius was gonna get involved too. "If you tell Sirius the story about the theatre both he and I will tell a story and you get to pick mine." She gently squeezed Sirius' hand again. She watched as her friend mentally debated her offer.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 am

“I’m sure that’s all it is,” Joclynn said skeptically. She could tell he was still hiding something and that Kat had no idea what it was, which upset her. “Fine, Kat, I’ll agree to your deal if Sirius agrees to it as well and if his story has nothing to do with a prank he’s pulled, since every prank since first year we know whether he’s been caught or not doesn’t matter.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 am

Sirius smiled as Kat grabbed his hand under the table. Immediately he squeezed her hand back and lightly tapped her foot with his. He listened carefully to the deal yhe two girls were making. "I'll agree to that. No pranks though...hmmm...does it have to be an embarrassing story? And if you two have a story in mind that you want me to tell, tell me and maybe I'll tell you." he said smiling. He didn't mind sharing stories with the girls, but he had no idea what story to pick.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

“Maybe not embarrassing but unexpected.” Joc said, knowing that the reason he was so interested because it was unexpected of her to be banned from a place, not simply that it was possibly embarrassing to her. “Kat and I had begged our parents for weeks if not longer for tickets to Phantom of the Opera when it was at the theatre, we both knew the show and were excited to see it done with magic, since so much could have been done to enhance effects. At the end of the first act I became upset and as they placed the chandelier for the second act and before I calmed down I accidentally caused it to crash to the stage just as the curtains opened for the second act. I knew I had done it and immediately ran to the stage to see if everyone was alright. They determined it was when the Ministry showed up to see it, they had reports of underage magic and knew it was me but they didn’t know the premise or really what had occurred. They banned me and no other action was taken based on it being accidental, and Kat was banned through association and the fact that she tried to fight my ban saying it was unfair since no legal action was taken.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:54 am

Sirius listened to Joclynn's story and imagined it in his head. He chuckled lightly as she finished up. So this was the horrible story that she had been refusing to tell? He looked at her as she looked into the lap as if she were embarrassed. "And that's all?" he asked laughing. "See that wasn't hard to tell me that was it?" He smiled at her to let her know that he wasn't making fun of her, merely poking fun at her earlier refusal to share the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting together (PG)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: