Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 I_voting_barNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 I_voting_barNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm

"Yah," Remus said, once again nodding his agreement. After all, if the war was lost, it would impact the kids for longer than the adults. Besides, even if that wasn't the case, he'd hate himself if he weren't helping-it simply was the right thing to do. And that was enough of a reason.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Joc could think of nothing more to say so she settled for her hand on his leg in silent comfort. As she sat in silence she took in the day for the beauty that it was and was glad that the breeze from earlier seemed to no longer be present.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 am

Remus smiled at Joc, letting a slight sigh escape his lips as he followed her gaze and looked around the pond. He was grateful for her silent support, but was certainly ready to let the topic go. So he asked curiously, "Have any master plans for our last year?" Of course, she'd already told him about the prank war, but he'd also already resolved not to participate in that.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 am

Joc heard Remus sigh and attributed it to contentment after his accompanying smile. She was glad for the topic change when he asked her a question. After a moment of thought she replied with, “Well my only plans involve as much fun as possible that and hopefully as many nights as I can manage under the stars.” She knew the second wasn’t as likely but she was willing to try. “What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 am

Remus pondered this for amoment. "Much the same in terms of fun...probably pulling a handful of pranks, and hanging out with the guys." Remus decided, though, of course, a 'handful' of pranks was probably a massive understatment. He then added with a smile to Joc, "And spending some time with you, of course, if you have the time." He was really asking if she would be willing to spend time with him, but he didn't want to be quite so blunt about it.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 am

Joc knew he’d likely pull more then a handful of pranks but decided to let that slide. When he mentioned that he’d like to spend time with her as well she reddened since she hadn’t mentioned it herself. “Of course I have time to spend with my wonderful boyfriend, if nothing else I’m sure we’ll be able to at least study together,” she teased, but she knew it wasn’t unlikely that they’d be spending at least some of their time together doing that. “ And don’t forget I get to truly introduce you to the night sky.”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:36 am

"Of course, how could I forget!" Remus said pretending to look offended. "And there's nothing wrong with studying." He, indeed, spent a lot of his time doing that. However, he never had a study partner since James and Sirius never wanted or needed to study and Peter generally was busy watching or helping them with whatever else they were doing. So it would be nice to have somebody to work with.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 pm

“I wasn’t implying that there was really anything wrong with studying but its defiantly not at the top of a girls list of things she wants to do with her boyfriend,” she said with a wink before she realized that the wink implied more then she had meant with her words. She didn’t know what she could say to smooth it over so she downcast her eyes as her cheeks reddened.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Remus laughed at the unintended meaning-he was able to tell from her downcast expression that it wasn't what she'd meant. He was tempted to tease her about it, but she looked emberassed enough that he decided not to and said, "True, I suppose." He gave her a smile to show that he hadn't taken her comment the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Joc was glad that Remus didn’t say anything about her blunder and returned his smile to show it. She then leaned in and gave him a kiss before settling in on his shoulder and snuggling it. Not knowing what to say she just sat there enjoying the company and the beautiful day they were sharing.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Remus was perfectly content to sit there in silence, and smiled at Joc as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and contentedly closed his eyes, feeling happy as the heat from the rarely seen sun and from Joc sitting beside him warmed him....both inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Joc was content to just sit with Remus until she realized that they had been there a while and she had to be home in time for dinner, but she had forgotten her watch. “Do you happen to have the time?” she asked him, not wishing that she had had to break the comfortable silence between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4