Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 I_voting_barNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 I_voting_barNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:00 am

Remus grinned as he fell into the water beside Joc with a splash, and resourfaced laughing. "Lets hope it doesn't then," He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am

Joc responded to Remus’ laugh with a grin and a splash. She stood and blew him a kiss before singing, “You can’t catch me,” and running as much as she could through the calf-deep water towards shore.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:14 am

"Liar!" Remus exclaimed with a teasing grin before following behind Joc, pushing his way through the water in a slow-motion run that the water forced upon him.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:20 am

Joc paused briefly to look behind her and give Remus a chance to catch up when she reached shore. “I never lie,” she called. She knew he’d be able if he really tried but it was still fun to play a game like this from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:23 am

Remus rolled his eyes. "We'll see about that," He said in a challenging tone. Seeing that she'd waited for him to reach shore, he slowed down when he did to give her time to run away a little. However, he didn't wait long and was quickly after her, grinning as he ran, despite the fact that it was rather chilling to run when he was so wet.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:30 am

“I’m offended that you don’t believe me sir,” she said as she turned to run as Remus approached shore. She pulled her wand and magically dried herself off to keep from getting too chilled as she ran. She turned to run backwards, “You may want to do the same, wouldn’t want you getting sick now.”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 am

Remus nodded with a smile. "Probably smart." He agreed, slowing down to draw his wand. For some reason, he kept forgetting that he was now legally allowed to perform magic-that was one of the few rules he tended to follow, since he liked to avoid confrontation with the Ministry. But now, having been reminded, he quickly dried himself off, stuck the wand back in his pocket, and ran a little faster to catch Joc, though not at top speed since he didn't mind playing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 am

Joc saw as Remus dried himself then picked up speed and she herself turned around and resumed a speed that was quick but not quick enough that he won’t be able to catch her. They continued at their paces for several moments and just as Remus was closing in on her Joc took a quick turn and began running back towards the stream and their shoes.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:03 am

Remus reached out as Joc ran right in front of him, but he just missed. So he, too, turned and chased her back in the direction of the stream. As they neared edge of the water, he put on a sudden burst of speed to catch up to Joc. He stretched out his arms with the intention of pulling her into a hug as a form of "catching" her.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:06 am

Joc felt Remus’ arms reach out towards her as they neared the stream and stopped. “Oh it seems I’ve been caught. What would you like for your reward?” she asked turning to face Remus.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 am

Remus, shifting around so that he was facing Joc instead of holding her from the back pretended to contemplate this. After a moment he decided with a flirtatious grin, "Hmmm...How about a kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

“Oh, such a steep price, I don’t know if I can pay.” She said playfully wrapping her arms around Remus’ neck. Teasingly she gave him a peck on the cheek and pulled back a bit too give him a grin.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:27 am

Remus laughed at her comment on the "price.". "See, that wasn't to hard, was it?" He teased. "And be careful how you answer that-my self-esteem isn't as solid as it may seem," He then added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

“A peck on the cheek is nothing, you asked for a kiss,” she pointed out, “and my apologies sir, no offense was meant.” She made a mental note to watch any further teasing along the same lines in the future. She pulled Remus in and placed her chin on his shoulder with a content smile.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Remus looked at her for a moment and, gathering that she was taking him seriously about having a low self-esteem, said with a laugh, "You do realize I was just joking, right?" Of course, his self-esteem wasn't exactly as high as he often made it appear, but it wasn't like he couldn't handle the occasional joke. Remus smiled as Joc leaned against him, and hugged her to him for a few moments, feeling rather content.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:56 pm

“Yes, I’m just pointing out that yet again you haven’t quite gotten what you asked for,” she said not moving from where she was. Joc took hold of Remus’ hands and took half a step back, “If we were to take a seat back on the rock could you manage to stay dry this time?” she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:54 am

"Well, I suppose I could try," Remus conceded with a laugh. Admittedly, though, it had been quite cold last time whenever the wind blew, and he didn't feel like freezing again so he would at least try not to get wet. So he cuffed up his pants before taking back one of Joc's hands and wading into the water.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Joc smiled when Remus agreed to take a seat on the rock again, it was one of her favorite places in this park. It was just isolated enough that she could be alone with her thoughts if needed and she was surprisingly happy to share it with him since she had never really brought anyone here before. Joc followed Remus into the stream as he led her in.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Remus managed to avoid getting himself wet, much to his relief, and he couldn't help but smile when he reached the rock with no water on him other than on his feet. So he then hoisted himself on to the rock and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Joc noticed that the hem of her skirt was just skimming the surface of the water but it was barely wet so she paid it no more attention. When she took her seat she pulled enough up so it was out of the water then pulled up her knees so that they lay next to her. Her seat taken she leaned gently against Remus.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Remus smiled when Joc leaned against him, and laid a gentle arm around her shoulders. He then looked around the area they were in, and, after a few moment of silence, commented, "It's beautiful here." He had, of course, come to this park one or twice, but he hadn't come across the little pond before.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Joc looked up at Remus from her place in the crook of his arm. “Yeah it is, and quiet.” She pulled the arm that he had placed around her to her chest and wrapped her arms around it. The only thing she could do in this moment was smile and since she couldn’t reach his lips Joc kissed the arm that she now had a bit of a death grip on.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 am

Remus nodded in agreement. "That it is..." He said absently, thinking about what a calming place it was...And how nice it felt to sit there beside Joc. At the thought, he returned her kiss on his arm by kissing her lightly on the top of the head.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm

“You should see it in the fall, its just surrounded by the most beautiful warm colors imaginable.” She snuggled into the crook of Remus’ arm and realized how much it felt like home. “So… any ideas for conversation or are we just going to sit here enjoying the scenery?” She didn’t really mind spending quite time with Remus but so early in their relationship it seemed odd that they couldn’t find something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm

"You'll have to show me some time," Remus said with a smile, making a mental note to try and get down here during the fall. Remus then pondered a conversation topic and then asked, "Have any interesting plans for the rest of the summer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next