Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) I_vote_lcapNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) I_voting_barNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) I_vote_lcapNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) I_voting_barNot Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 am

Joc had dropped off her books with no other hitch then telling her mother she was going to be out with a friend. She knew she’d have to make up for it by telling her parents at or after dinner that evening but she wanted to avoid the bombardment of questions until then. A family friend had come to take the girls so they weren’t there to see their new books, but Joc’s mother had assured her they’d love them. Joc was about five minutes early to meeting Remus so she took a seat on a park bench at the entrance of the park and took to watching people passing by.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Remus had done his best to hurry to drop his books off at his house, but had gotten side tracked by his parents. Since he hadn't seen them in a while they'd had a quick conversation. However, when he realized that he was supposed to be at the park in the next minute, he'd hurried out of the house with the promise that he'd explain later. He then apparated to the park, arrviing just on time, according to his watch. He sincerely hoped it was right if not fast as he scanned the park for Joc. He smiled when spotted her and hurried over. "Hey...I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long?" He asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Joc smiled as she heard a crack saw Remus apparate into the park. She stood as he approached, “Not too long,” she answered with a kiss, “I’ve just been people watching. You didn’t have too much trouble dropping off your books I’m assuming.” She stated grabbing his arm and leading him into the park and down one of the more quite paths in hopes of giving them some time alone.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 pm

"Good," Remus said with a large smile after he'd returned her kiss. It was weird, but he felt so happy to see Joc you'd think the two hadn't seen eachother for years, when, in reality, at had been but minutes. "And, no, I didn't...Though I had to greet my fokes since I hadn't seen them in a while...Thus the reason I was almost late." He answered as he walked beside her down the path. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:51 pm

“Nothing I can’t fix later,” she said referring to her white lie. “The girls weren’t at the shop but my mum assured me that they’ll love the books. Was your family sad to see you go so soon after returning from being gone for so long?” Other then Hogwarts she’d never been gone from home more then a night or two and first year at least one of her parents came to visit her every other weekend and her entire family wrote her usually twice a week, so she couldn’t imagine being away from her family.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Remus shrugged. "I guess a little, but they did hide it...Besides, I promised to be there for dinner." He said with a smile. Of course, he probably wouldn't have made that promise if Joc hadn't said she needed to be home anyways. He then pondered her answer to trouble dropping off the books. He didn't want to pry, but couldn't help but ask curiously, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 pm

“That was nice of you,” she said returning his smile. “I just wasn’t fully truthful with my parents about my afternoon plans, but I plan on telling them later. It’s nothing against you Rem, it’s just that I wanted to avoid all their questions until later.” Joc hoped that he didn’t take offense to her actions but wasn’t sure how he’d take it.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Remus nodded slightly to that. He could understand why she hadn't told her parents she was meating with him-after all, he hadn't told his either to avoid the long conversation until later when he wasn't rushing out of the house. "That's fine." He assured her.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Joc was relieved the Remus hadn’t been bothered. “So, ummm, what haven’t we talked about yet?” She herself couldn’t really think of anything so she turned the question to Remus who hopefully had more ideas. Joc moved her hand from his arm down to hold his hand and found herself swinging their hands as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Remus laughed when Joc started swinging their hands, thinking it was like a scene out of a movie, with the nice wether and the atractive girlfriend...He shook the thought from his head and thought about Joc's question instead. "Hmmm...I don't actually know." He answered as he struggled to think of something but came up blank.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Joc laughed with Remus, “Well what were you just thinking?” she asked. She had seen the thought pass through his mind before answering the question he’d been asked. She smiled a bit in her head when he answered for she had been counting on him to have an idea for she herself still had none for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 pm

"Nothing particularly interesting..." Remus said, but then figured he'd tell her anyways since she looked hopeful. "I was just thinking that it all seemed so fictional-I mean, it's sunny and beautiful for once, and I'm with a beautiful girl...not to mention we're swinging our hands as we walk. It feels almost like we should start skipping and burst out singing," He said, grinning flirtatiously at her as he commented about being with a beautiful girl-of course, it wasn't just a complement, though-it was also entirely true.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:30 am

Joc blushed at his compliment but had to say, “I’d very much like to meet this girl.” She muttered to herself, “Perhaps I can,” before pulling him into a run. She led him down a wooded path that she knew ended with a stream in a clearing. When they arrived there she took off her sandals and wadded into the shallow stream to take a seat on a rock that was in the middle of it. As she took her seat she looked to shore and waved in indication for Remus to join her for there was plenty of room.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:36 am

Remus opened his mouth to chide her and tell her she was the girl, but she was aready running and pulling him with her. He raised an eyebrow, curious were she was going, but followed. He smiled when he saw her go into the stream, and was already slippinghis tennis shoes off before she motioned him over. He held up a finger to indicate for her to give him a second, and then peeled his socks off and put them in his shoes. Then, not bothering to cuff up his jeans, he splashed through the water to join her. He then sat on the rock beside her, now thoroughly drenched and feeling rather good in the cool water (though his clothes were a little uncomfortable while wet). He grinned at Joc before motioning at the water before them, were Joclynn's reflection lay. "There would be the pretty girl," He informed her.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:49 am

Joc giggled at Remus’ drenched status, it wasn’t as if it was so deep, but she held her tongue in hopes of not getting thrown into the water. Joc looked into the water where he had indicated and found her reflection, she blushed again at his compliment despite that she had set it up. “Oh, I believe you’re right, you are with a pretty girl,” was all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 am

Remus merely grinned at that. "Well, you should never doubt me." He teased, wrapping a dripping arm around her waist. Of course, he knew he shouldn't have gotten nearly as wet, but he'd splashed water up onto himself in his rush to join Joc, and perhaps had enjoyed getting wet a little to much and hadn't bothered to try and avoid getting drenched. So he was well aware his arm was soaked, and was actually expecting Joclynn to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:56 am

“I don’t know about never,” she teased. She shivered a bit when Remus wrapped his wet arm around her waist since it was a little cold. Joc then decided to start a splash fight, she stood and splashed him. After that she ran several steps which splashed the hem of her skirt a bit, but she didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Remus grinned-already being soaked, the water made him warmer rather than chilling him further. So he then jumped off the rock with a small splash. Remus then grinned in a teasingly threatning manner and sent some water back at Joc in return.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 am

Joc returned Remus’ threatening grin with a challenging one. The water he had splashed barely made contact with her but she still returned his splash with one of her own. She then ran another few steps in hopes of still not getting hit by too much water when Remus returned with a splash of his own.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Since his last splash had barely hit Joc and she'd moved away from him, Remus jogged through the water towards Joc, sending small waves away from him. Once he was much closer to Joc, he sent some water flying up in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Joc was a little surprised that Remus pursued her the way he was. The small waves he brought up as he ran wet a few centimeters of her skirt and the splash he sent her way got the rest of it. After the water hit she stood there with open arms and a dropped jaw pretending to be hurt and surprised.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Remus stopped dead in his tracks at her expression, for a moment panicking that he'd made the wrong move and actually upset her. "Sorry," He said before realizing that she was just pretending. He then felt rather stupid and the edges of his ears turned pink as he forced a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Joc’s lips curled into a wide smile when Remus apologized, “It’s perfectly fine,” she said pulling him into a kiss. “I’m sorry for playing a trick on you,” she said as she pulled away. Just then a cool gust of wind came and she shivered while trying to cuddle closer to her drenched boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Remus kissed her back gratefuly, glad that she wasn't actually mad at him. When she pulled away, he shook his head at her. "It's fine-I was just being slow..." He assured her with a laugh-normally he was very good at reading people and was very used to people joking around, given his set of friends, he was just paranoid that he'd do something to screw it up with Joc. He, too, shivered a little at the cold gust of wind, and wrapped an arm around Joc when she leaned into him. "Yah, perhaps getting ourselves completely drenched wasn't the best of ideas." He said with a laugh, feeling somewhat guilty-for, though the splashing competition had been Joc's idea, he'd been the one to get himself soaked and splashed water over Joc.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Joc smiled, “I’m not completely soaked yet,” she said as she allowed herself to fall backwards pulling Remus with her. Joc twisted a little as they fell so that Remus wouldn’t end up on top of her when they landed. The water splashed high as they landed thoroughly soaking them both. Joc laughed as she sat up and said, “As long as that wind doesn’t return I don’t care.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)   Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Just Another Day in the Park (PG-13)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next