Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] I_vote_lcapAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] I_voting_barAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] I_vote_lcapAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] I_voting_barAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Sirius landed elegantly and quickly grabbed Rinnay before she could fall over. "I've got you. Don't worry." He stood her up slowly and let her lean against him, he knew how rough apparating could be, especially if you weren't used to it. He smiled at her while he let her get adjusted to their new surroundings. And he tried to keep her nausea at bay by not moving her too much. He really didn't want her to throw up. But he held her steady nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Galleons : 201

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Rin had let out a small squeak like sound at the sudden shock of apparating and clung to Sirius like a child. She felt slightly nausiated, but steadied her breathing to calm herself down. That'd been her first time apparating and she definately was not used to it. Her head was spinning. "Bloo'y 'ell. Merlin, that was weird." She muttered rubbing her temples lightly. Relunctantly, she pulled back from Sirius, and took a few deep breaths.
"Well! That was thouroughly embarressing. Let's pretend I didn't cling to you like a four year old, yeah?" she laughed and smiled up at him, the world finally not spinning anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Sirius let out a laugh. "Hey don't worry about it Rin. I threw up my first time apparating with my birth mum. I mean my mum. But then again, I was only seven." he said laughing at the memory. Rinnay had stood up and smiled at him. Her smile was so pretty and charming. No! he mentally chastised himself. He couldn't think like that.
He looked around and saw a tall tree that had a large shadow. He pointed it out to Rinnay. "Would you like to go sit? It may help you calm your stomach, head and all that. Unless you want to walk around or something." He didn't care what they did, just as long as they were doing something.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:28 am

Rin nodded lightly at him, "Tree sounds nice, haha. Didn't you wanna come here so you didn't have to walk around?" She laughed, her eyes rolling heavenword lightly. The tree did have a nice shady area, so it was rather comfortable to sit down and stay cool. She sat down in the grass, sighing contently and closing her eyes for a amoment. "This park is really nice, actually. I questioned your opinion on it." She giggled lightly, "But, anyways, who do you consider your mum? You stumbled abit over your words... Are the Potter's like your adoptive family?" She asked hoping she wasn't over-stepping any boundaries. She wanted to get to know him. She'd always wanted to, and now that she'd talked to him a bit she wondered how she never had before.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 am

He smiled at Rinnay, "Well I don't know if you're totally against sitting under trees. Plus, if you wanted to walk around I'd man up and walk around with you." he said smiling. As Rinnay took a seat under the tree, Sirius laid down next to her. He closed his eyes and heard her sigh in content, he sighed as well. He truly was happy in this moment. "I'm really liking this park today, it isn't super crowded with people. And there are none of my annoying cousins to piss us off." he said smiling. "I was wondering if you had caught my slip up. Well, I'm sure you heard all the rumors last year about me running away to live with the Potters. They're all true. I got so fed up with my birth mum treating me like shit, so I left. She can make Bellatrix look completely sane, that's how mental she is. Mrs Potter is my mum. She's made me feel so loved and welcome, I had never truly felt that way before moving in with James." he said, the words tumbling out so carelessly. Normally he would tell just anyone all this information, but he really felt like he could trust Rinnay.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:51 pm

"Oh yes, terribly against sitting under trees, Sirius. I prefer IN the tree." She giggled rolling her eyes lightly. Rin laid down next to him, her red hair tossed around her. She listened to Sirius talk about his family and Mrs.Potter and James. Part of her envied him greatly for his ability to be loved and welcomed somewhere, but she was happy for him.
"My father was the one who treated me horribly... He hated my guts for being magical. My mother was a squib of a muggleborn witch... She abandoned all forms of magic talk for him who inturn just convinced authorities she was crazy when my brother died... He tried to keep me Hogwarts, but nothing could keep me from being free..." She paused and sighed, trying to control her temper,
"He hates me. I never went back home after sixth year... I've just been sleeping where I can and scavanging for food all summer." She shrugged and laughed lightly, "So, I understand crazy family." She gazed up at the sky through the tree branches, feeling a little awkward for telling him all that. "The rumors about you running away gave me strength to do it and defy my father. I've been searching for my mum." She blushed hard as she stared, glancing towards him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Sirius flung an arm out to hit her lightly. "Smart ass." he said jokingly. He noticed as Rinnay laid down nest to him. Some of her red hair hit him in the face. He blew it off easily. After he practically poured out his life story to Rinnay he took his turn in listening. He was respectful and waited for her to finish before saying anything. He knew how hard it could be to share these stories sometimes. It was easier without interuptions.
Sirius laid there stunned by her story, "Wow. My parents would've killed me if I wasn't magical. I got the other end of the stick, for being independent thinking and taking a stand against them. I thought about running away for years, but my little brother Regulus kept me there. I had to protect him from my parents. But then he started to try to change my viewpoint on muggleborns after my fifth year. So one day after a nasty argument with my dad which included some particular curses that are.." he trailed off for a second as he regained his composure. Then he spoke again, strong and steeled over, keeping all emotion outof his words. "unforgivable. I ran away to the Potters." He leaned on one arm so he could see Rinnay's face. She spoke about him and why he ran away then blushed as he stared at her. "Merlin Rinnay, I inspired you to run away? Wow. Well, I'm glad that you've been searching for your mum. But you should stay with me and James. You shouldn't be sleeping just anywhere. It's dangerous out here."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:52 am

Rin stared up at him, "The unforgivable curses?" She nibbled on her lip lightly, but stared up at him. Surely, if her father knew about unforgivable curses. If he was magic, he'd for sure use them on her. "I'm glad my father doesn't know magic... I have a brother, too. Well, I did. He was older than me, but he died in an accident... Looks like we both have strange families."She ran her fingers through her hair, How was she supposed to explain that he inspired her to leave her home? How weird would that be?
"Yeah, you really did inspire me to run away. Heh, everynight that I was sleeping at the Tavern... or at the Leaky, and it would get hard, I would..." She closed her eyes, feeling embarressed, "Well, I would think about how you did it, so I could too. I knew I could, too. Not to sound horribly creepy or anything. It was just a fairy tale kind of, to me." She cursed her red hair that caused her to blush so much. A smirk pulled on her lips and she looked up at him with one eye, "But, now I know they were all terribly out of line. You're not so great." She laughed lightly to him, "I'd feel bad for imposing though... I don't really even know James very well..." Inside, she was hoping he'd insist. 'Stop it, Rin. He has someone.... But Merlin, a bed would be nice...'
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 am

Sirius smiled sheepishly. "Only two. Obviously, I'm not dead. he said joking around. But then he saw how serious she looked. "Sorry Rin, humor is my way of dealing with this kind of stuff. My dad tried to use the Imperius to get me to believe what the rest of the Blacks do. But Regulus put up a fit and distracted him while I fought off the rest of the curse. He noticed me trying to sneak away, enter the Cruciatus Curse. Needless to say, that was the last straw. it wasn't the first time I've gotten those curses used on me, but I had decided that it was going to be the last right then and there.
He smiled reassuringly at her and nodded sympathetically when she told him about her brother, "I'm so sorry Rin. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a sibling like that. That's why I protect Reg, if he gets sucked into all that Deatheater crap, he'll be a pawn. He'll die." he said with sudden worry washing over him. He tried to let it go, he didn't want to ruin his afternoon with Rinnay. He laughed, they both really did have crazy families.
Sirius smiled but looked confused. He inspired her? He wasn't sure if that was good or..? He listened to her and found his confusion slipping off his face and a smile replacing it. Then it slipped off his face when she insulted him. "Oh please, don't try to fool me. You know that I'm secretly your fairytale role-model." he said winking at her and then laughing. She was blushing like a mad man at the moment. He didn't want to make her blush more, it was just a bad habit. "Relax Rin, I won't tell anyone about your love for me and your deep aspiration to be me. Then he laughed to remind her that he was kidding. He hoped she was learning not to take anything he said seriously.
Sirius smiled warmly at her, "I'm not letting you sleep in any of those sketchy bars. I'll talk to Mum today about it. You'll have to come visit, it's close by. And hell, if you can tolerate me, you can tolerate James. You'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 am

"I've never had a curse on me, you must be strong. You sound like my big brother was to me, really. He was really protective of me. Would take crap from our dad, then I would throw a fit and da' would stop. But, my brother was a bloody dumbass. He had a thing for pranks and got trapped in an old building before it burned down trying to prank a friend. They both died." She shrugged and rubbed her face lightly, her cheeks no longer red. She'd coped with Corron's death long ago and dealt with it as best as she could. Rin glared at him playfully when he teased her, her cheeks burning again, " Me?! The almighty Irish woman have YOU as her fairytale role model and be deeply in love with you? HAH. You ammuse me, Mr.Black. You ammuse me." She laughed at him, making sure he knew she was joking. Her teasing was a bit much for some people, but she thought that he could handle it. When he mentioned talking to Mrs.Potter about her staying there, she got nervous. She rolled to her stomach, propping her chin up on the palms of her hands, facing him. "You won't let me? Who says I want to stay at your house?" She asked, eyebrow raised. She was teasing him again, "Well, I suppose if I stay anywhere, I would want to be with my fairy tale role model" She giggled and shook her head lightly, Sirius was really nice to her, and it shocked her. Most people left her to the wind, and this guy was doing the complete opposite. He was offering her a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:22 am

He looked down and smiled as she complimented him. "Thanks Rin. I'm really not that strong. It's just will power. And I try to be that big brother to Reg. I feel terrible that I left him. But he changed. He's not the good Reg that I knew. I'm so sorry about what happened by Corron. I'm a big pranker, but not harmful pranks like that. I'm really sorry Rin." he said sadly. He wished that he could do something to cheer her up. Instead he settled with, "Can we drop the depressing topics for now? I'm sorry. But it's such a nice day. We can talk about all this when we're stuck inside one day." he said shooting Rinnay a grin.
When she glared at him he smiled. "Aw you get so flustered and blush so much" he said pinching her cheeks. Which only made them get redder, if that were possible. Which apparently, it was. "Ha! Almighty Irish woman, first off that is such a lie. And second, you are deeply in love with me. Everyone is to a certain degree. And third, why wouldn't I be your fairytale role model? You think I amuse you. This is hysterical." he said laughing merrily.
He was glad that Rinnay was a good sport about all his teasing. All the girls that he had hung out with or dated were never good sports about his constant teasing. But he wasn't planning on changing for them. "You're awesome, you know that? Usually girls freak out when I tease them this much. But you're a good sport. i hope you know I'm completely joking." he said smiling. He wanted her to know that it meant a lot to him.
Rinnay rolled to her stomach and propped her head up on her elbows. "Good. I'll talk to James and Mum today. And maybe you can come talk to them with me, after all they still need to meet you." he said smiling. It was going to be fun if Rinnay stayed at James' too. Especially when Remus and Peter got there too.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 am

"If you don't mind me saying though... You didn't have much of a choice... You still love him, that's apparent, but there comes a time when you have to take care of yourself. It's really all written in destiny from before you're even born. I'm sure Regulus will be just fine, love." She bit her lip, hoping she wasn't pushing boundaries again, "Good idea, I don't like depressing talks. Rainy day talk, yeah? She confirmed with a nod. She put on an appauled look when he pinched her cheeks, which DID make them redder, "Me?! Flustered?! Blush?! Merlin, are you seeing things?!" Rin leaned foreward and rested a hand on his forehead before moving to put her forehead to his to check his temperature. "I think you're definately running a horrible fever, sir." She giggled and smiled at him. When he began his little one, two, three rant she rolled her emerald eyes at him and shook her head, "You see, I'm an Irish goddess, secondly, you are quite full of you sir, my fancying you is nothing like love, and thirdly! you DO ammuse me. You're quite hysterical." She was so happy that she was finally talking to someone who wasn't completely boring or scared of her. She did tend to freak people out. Then again, she was rather weird. He seemed more serious when he told her she was awesome, and for a secon she pondered teasing him, but shook it off, "No one ever calls me awesome, haha, thanks. I'm glad I could be of service. I really don't understand why so many girls are so stiff. It's so much more fun to joke around and be happy." SHe shrugged and rolled her eyes. Girls really did often get on her nerves, the friends that were girls that she DID make, she always lost for being such a joker, "And trust me, if I thought you weren't joking, I would've hexed you. She winked at him with a smirk.
"I still don't know about this. Are you sure they won't mind? I don't want to make anything harder on them." She murmured. Rin was very concious of other people's lives and hated imposing where she felt she may not belong.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:59 am

"Yes you, Rin. You're making a tomato look pale right now." he said smirking and laughing. He rolled his eyes when she put a hand on his forehead. But then she did something he wasn't expecting at all. Her face was so close to his. He smiled for a second and looked in her pretty green eyes. Then he fell backwards when he remembered that he couldn't be doing stuff like this. It wasn't right. And it certainly wasn't fair to Kat. She was his girlfriend, joking around with Rinnay was one thing but flirting like that, he mentally slapped himself for not realizing it sooner. He regained his composure and stuck his tongue out at Rinnay "I'm perfectly fine. I can't help it that I'm just always so hot." he said implying more than he said.
He rolled his eyes as she countered his argument. "Goddess? Oh really? How intriguing....and by that I mean such lies!" He awkwardly cleared his throat when she mentioned fancying him. Then he smiled, "I'm a modest person! I have no idea what you ate talking about. And thanks, I try very hard to be comical"
Sirius laughed as they sat there in the shade. "No problem Rin. I like girls like you. Girls who can take a joke and come back with something good. I wasted a lot of time on girls who got offended too easily. And now I have Kat who you remind me of a lot, besides your looks and accent. They make you unique" he said laughing.
He rolled his eyes, "They're good people. They won't turn you away. Especially not if they know that you need a place to stay. It'll be fine. I swear. And if you're really worried about it, then I'm sure Mum has some friends you could stay with if you're really that worried. You aren't living out here anymore, you need a home, with a bed, and food."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 am

"I never liked tomatoes anyways." She stuck her tongue back out at him and realized she shouldn't have gotten so close. She cursed at herself mentally, what the bugger was she thinking? She shook her head lightly to clear her thoughts, "Modest? Again, you ammuse me. And you blame ME for lying? You're as modest as a prep." She paused lightly, "Hmm, maybe you ARE a prep!" By no means did she actually think he was a prep.
At the mention of his girlfriend she became a little down. She felt so stupid for liking his charm. 'Stupid, charismatic Black.' She thought lightly, "Oh, you like girls like me?" SHe winked at him but shrugged it off. There was no way she'd let him no she was down. Crushing on him in the light way that she did was no big deal to her. And the last thing she was going to do was be sad when she had so much to be happy for. And, she was happy for him. "I'm glad you found someone that can take you're teasing. And I'm sorry if I'm flirting with you. I tend to do that to anyone without really noticing I'm doing it. I think its great this Kathrine girl can put up with you, Don't know how she does it!" But, she did know. He wasn't hard to be around at all.
"Well, if you don't think it'd bug them... and a bed does sound absolutely wonderful. I think I'm starting to get back problems." She laughed lightly and stretched and arm back to rub her back. Living with him and the Potter's sounded great to her, but being urgent wasn't something she really liked being.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Sirius just laughed at Rinnay and rolled his eyes. He was minorly shocked when Rinnay had gotten so close to him, but then he reached out and pushed her jokingly. "Get out of here, I'm the most modest person you have ever met. And I am not a prep." he said smiling.
When he was talking about Kat he got happy and elated. But he noticed that Rinnay's smile was a tad bit more forced. "Yes, girls like you. The clever, cute, and funny ones." he said ignoring her wink. He was glad that her spirits were lifted again. He didn't want her to be down. He smiled and laughed lightly as she talked about Katherine, "It's alright, I do it too. It must drive Katherine crazy, but that's just me. She knows I'm faithful to her. And I have no idea how she puts up with me, you too, you both must be nuts for hanging around me."
He smiled at Rinnay, "I'll talk to James today. It's not going to be a problem. You need a place to stay"
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm

"Haha, I don't know about all that. I think If I was clever, cute and funny I would've been able to get a guy by now." Rin laughed and leaned back on her elbows on her back again. It never really bothered her that she'd never had a boyfriend, she'd probably be awkward anyways with a guy, but at 17 one starts to wonder what having a significant other would be like. "It's great that she accepts that about you. I hope I find someone so accepting. Guys don't usually give me the time of day. Not that I can blame them." She laughed and sighed, "And, Yeah, I'm pretty nuts. I probably inherited my mom's crazy." She grinned at the thought of her mom. She could just imagine her mom now, telling her that she was proud of her for making a friend. A friend. Oh, Rin felt so stupid. She'd finally made a friend and she was flirting with him because he was cute. She laughed slightly at herself and shook her head, thankful that Sirius put up with her idiocy and vowed she'd make the best of this friendship.
"Well, if you think it'd work fine. Right about now, I'd take a warm rug to sleep on over a bar booth again." she laughed. She wondered if she could tell him about how most of the nights she stayed in Animagus to sleep, but she wasn't a registered animagus, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes, "Not true. Guys are just dumb. Most are only in it for one thing if you know what I mean." he said seriously. Rinnay should have more confidence, she really was a great girl. He felt like a bit of a hypocrite because he usually was one of those guys only looking for one thing. He pushed off that thought though and hoped Rinnay wouldn't call him out on it. But she probably would.
Sirius frowned, "Come on, don't rat on yourself like that. You're really pretty and funny. I find it very hard to believe that absolutely no guys give you the time of day." He hated sitting here and listening to her talk so bad about herself. "Stop it Rin, any guy would be lucky to have a girl like you. And I'm not just saying that. I really mean it." He smiled at her to show his sincerity. She was grinning and laughing. How could she not have guys begging for her attention? There was no way that no one fancied her. She was the best type of girl. She was his type, he thought for a second before mentally slapping himself again. He couldn't go back to his old antics. He told James that he would try not to. He really was trying, Katherine was great and she deserved a loyal, faithful boyfriend.
"I'm sure it would work. And that's nonsense, I'd give you my bed before letting you sleep on the floor. But they have extra rooms. Don't worry you can trust me." he said smiling at her again.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 pm

"Most guys are in it for one thing, eh? Are you one of those guys?" She laughed lightly. She was enjoying herself until he became serious and told her she shouldn't rat on her self and that a guy would be lucky to have her. She rolled her eyes lightly, guys didn't even look at her the way guys looked at other girls. She didn't wear cute clothes, or spend hours on her make up. She played quidditch, and went out for jogs, not dates. She joked instead of flirted. She just didn't seem like the best girlfriend to herself. She sighed heavily, "Hah, guys lucky to have me? Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. I haven't even ever been kissed by anyone, Sir!" Using a nickname She'd just come up with, (not "sir" it'd be more like, "seer"). She sighed dramatically and fell back on to her back, "but I suppose I'll jus tlive my life in solitude... Unless..." She paused, an idea popping into her head, she grinned, "Nah nevermind, that's silly." She shook her head lightly and smiled up at him,
"I'm actually really excited... It's been so long since I've interacted with people... And trust me, I know how to act infront of adults. Unlike you, Sirius, I can be serious." She smirked. "You're really sure it'll be okay? I mean I trust you and all, but people usually automatically don't like me.."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 pm

He smiled and laughed awkwardly, "Heh. Well, I usually am. But I'm trying to mature. I really am." he said smiling weakly. He really wanted to be a great boyfriend for Kat. But his old player ways still chased him around occasionally. He tried his hardest to ignore them, but he knew they were going to catch up with him eventually.
He frowned as she rolled her eyes at his words. "Yes guys would be lucky to have you." Sirius wished that Rinnay would believe him. He certainly was not letting this go easily. He felt his eyebrows go up as Rinnay rolled over and sighed. He scootched closer to her, "Tell me." He wanted to knew her plan, or at least what she had been thinking.
He smiled and laughed as she poked fun at his immaturity. "I'm sure it will be fine. The Potters accepted me, and they treat me just like their son. Believe me, they won't turn you away."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 am

"Trying is what counts, yeah?" She'd heard many stories about how much of a player Sirius was, but it never really meant much to her. She believed all the stories were just that- stories. She could tell he was thinking about something. Deep down, she knew he really cared about his girlfriend, even if that made her jealous. She wanted someone to care about her too. She watched him think for a moment, probably thinking about his player ways and being tied down to a girl now. She thought it was really great that he was faithful to Kat.
When he frowned at her words she felt like she'd done something wrong, but when he said guys would be luck to have her, she snorted. "You're mental. I'm a wreck. Why are you so ersistant?". She felt he wasn't going to leave her alone about this. He scootched closer to her, causing her to wonder what exactly he was thinking she was thinking. He was actually curious about what she thought. She shrugged, "Well, you know people. Maybe you could help me find someone. But that's a stupid idea."
Rin grinned when he smiled and laughed, it made her feel good to make other people laugh. It was the only thing left of her brother she had- the ability to entertain people. "Well, yeah. If they accepted you, they'll love me! I mean.. You're .... Sirius and I'm the most glorious irish Goddess in the world!" She winked at him, her mock-self confidence showing again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 am

He grimaced. At least she thought he was trying. That meant it was showing a little bit, right? He was a well known player, heart-throb, etc. He had heard all the names in the book, from giggling fourth years to his best mates. He knew that he had left a chain of broken hearts. But he was really trying with Katherine. He didn't consider himself tied-down like he had in so many other relationships. He was trying to be a committed boyfriend. He was trying to model it after James and Lily, they were the perfect couple.
"Because I care." he said as if it were obvious. "I may be mental but I'm also Sirius." He lauged quickly before saying, "See the pun never gets old! I am serious about that though, joking aside." He laughed at the words that had just came out of his mouth. Sirius Black being serious. Remus would never believe him if he told him. He scootched closer to her and leaned in, he felt very girlish in his antics, but he didn't care. He was too curious to just let this slide. When she finally told him what she had been thinking he thought about it for a moment. "Hmm, that's not a bad idea. I mean, we may have to wait until school gets back in swing so I can look at all of your options. That is unless you hit it off with one of my mates at James'" he said laughing. For some reason he couldn't imagine Rinnay with Remus or Peter. They were supposed to be coming to stay at James' soon.
He laughed at her declaration, "Exactly! They'll love you!" he said smiling and grinning as sat up and leaned against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 am

When he grimaced she gave him a sympathetic look. "Look, Sirius. If she's got any kind of heart," she paused and put a hand on his shoulder, "Which, it definitely seems like she does, Trying will be all that matters. She'll know you are, and if you screw up I'm sure she'll forgive you. And I'm here for you if you ever want to talk. COmpletely unbiasedly." She gave him a smile she no doubt inherited from her mother, who could make anyone calm down with just a look.
"You care? The way he said made her almost feel stupid. But the fact that he would tell her made her happy. She hadn't been cared for in quite a while and was thankful when he laughed and made a joke. "You're right, the pun does never get old." Rin honestly thought it was hilarious and didn't understand why no one else did. When he scooted close to her she giggled at his girlish ways before he laughed at her talking about her ideas, she scowled playfully at his laughing at her, "But, I suppose I'll wait. Not like anybody's going to be interested anyways." SHe shrugged, leaning back and letting her skin soak up the golden rays of the sun. Usually she wouldn't doing this, adoring coldness, but the breeze helped out. She thought for a moment about his "mates". It took her a second of concentration to remember, "You mean Peter Pettigrew or Remus Lupin? I've never met either, but I've seen Remus in the Library a few times." She shrugged.
She smiled when he laughed at her, "Well, when shall I meet these infamously amazing people?" She asked. Honestly, Rin was very excited, but extremely nervous at the same time. Something in her, probably her over whelming pride, caused her to want prove herself to these adults.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Sirius smiled lightly at Rinnay, "Thanks. I don't know if she would forgive me, but I hope so. I'm really bad at all this. And you're so much better to talk to than James. He's horrible at advice. Remus is better, but I think you know girls the most." She smiled at him and it calmed him down. It made him feel as if everything was going to be fine. He wondered if he could talk to her about what he had said to James, how he thought he had rushed into the relationship too fast. But he decided he'd hold off on telling her that at the moment.
"Of course I care!" he exclaimed. She looked really happy. He smiled, he was glad that he could make her smile like that. He smiled wider when she laughed at his pun. It was funny, no matter what anyone else said.
Sirius smiled and laughed at Rinnay. "Oh please, Pete will be all over you." he told her. Peter always tried to flirt with all of their friends that were girls. Unfortunately, they never expressed the same interest. But Rinnay might for all he knew. "And yes, Pettigrew and Lupin, my other two mates. I've never spent much time in the library so I wouldn't know. But yes, he spends a good deal of time there. And they should be coming any day now, so very soon!" he said happily. He was so excited to see his best mates again. It had been way too long since he had seen either one of them. He missed them.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Rin was glad that she'd calmed him down and he looked happier. "I'm sure she would. And if you did mess up, I'd be here for you to cry to." She smiled, "Haha, yeah, I would think that I may know girl's a bit better. But, it's so much easier to hang out with guys." She shrugged. Rin had never been extremely good with either sexes. She could make friends once someone actually began talking to her, and got to know her. But no one ever actually did.
To hear that he really did care, made her really happy. It felt great to have a friend, "Well, I really care about you, too, you Un-serious, Sirius person, you." She giggled. Having grown up without a very good father figure, man caring about her never really entered her life until now.
"Haha, that would be a change for me. I've never had a guy be all over me before." She laughed pushing her hair back as she sat up and faced him. Her red locks floated along her shoulders. That he was so excited to see his friends again, and that him and her were friends, gave her hope that she'd be able to be friends with them as well. "I'm excited to meet them. If they're as much fun as you, I'm sure we'll all have fun. I can't wait for them to come." it didn't take long for her to feel super excited about hanging out with all of them. "Wait a second," She said, he voice skeptical, "Am I gonna be the only girl making sure you idiots don't get in trouble?" She asked, her eyebrows raised. Not that she wouldn't get in trouble herself, she had a habit of finding trouble. Or, as she said, it found her.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Sirius frowned, "Hey, I wouldn't cry." He laughed. "Well I would hope that you knew a girls perspective better. The whole pretend you're my girlfriend bit surprisingly doesn't work that well with Remus, James and Peter. They don't really like it that much. And clearly that's because guys are so much better than girls. Girls are all preppy and annoying. And with guys, well, we don't really give a shit." Sirius had alwasy been able to make friends with girls and guys. But hanging out with guys was always easier, he could do whatever he wanted, and they weren't all giggling at everything he said. He hated that about girls. Giggling and twirling their hair, that was only cute sometimes. Okay, more than sometimes, but it was still annoying.
He cocked his head as Rinnay confessed to him. "Really? I'm honestly shocked. With beautiful red hair like that? Shocking" he said sincerely throwing her a smile. He straightened his head as they talked about his friends. "Well they are not as fun as I am. But they're still pretty cool. They'll like you." He laughed when she voiced her concern about being the only girl there. "Er, well Lily is probably going to be there. Well if James can help it Lily will be there. And I want Kat to meet the guys too. So she'll probably be there. So no, you most likely won't be the only girl. But Lily and Kat, I'm assuming, will go home for the night. You'll just be across the hall or something. Sorry, you don't get to sleep with the boys." he said reaching over and ruffling her hair. He was excited, it was going to be so much fun. All his friends, his new friend (Rinnay), and his girlfriend? It would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next