Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 am

Joc tried to keep her face from reverting back to tomato red after he had laughed at her but felt herself flush again. “Probably not, I’m not much of a large scale prankster myself, but you may have heard my pranks on Kat. That’s something that could be changing, but that’s not fully up to me so we shall soon see.” She said thinking about the potential prank war that could break out this year.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am

"Hm?" Remus asked in confusion, not sure what she was talking about. "What do you men 'it might be changing?'"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am

“There may or may not be a prank war starting but that’s more in Sirius’ hands then mine, balls in his court for the time being.” She quickly explained. She frowned a little when she realized that if the prank war broke out that she and Remus would be on opposite sides of it but that quickly turned into a slight smile when she thought of how much fun the war would be in general and that outweighed the bad.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:15 am

Remus rolled his eyes at his friend. Of course, the idea did sound rather entertaining to him, but he, to, didn't like the idea of having to fight against Joclynn, even if it was just in a playful way. "So who else would be with you and Kat?" He asked, figuring that Sirius would've wanted even teams to make it more fun, and from what he knew so far the marauders were twice as big as the girls' group.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 am

"As far as I know so far its just me and Kat but we're fine with that for the time being and will rope people in as needed." She stated kinda knowing Remus' worry about the uneven teams. "And like I said its not set into motion yet but I'm sure it will be once the school year starts."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:23 am

Remus laughed at that. He was sure it would-Sirius would probably start nagging them the second they got on the Hogwarts Express to go to school. "Well...No hard feelings when we win, alright?" He asked, his tone only half joking. He honestly didn't want a prank war to make Joclynn not want to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 am

“Is that confidence or cockiness, sir?” She teased back with a grin. Whether the Marauders won or not she wouldn’t have anything against him, the prank war was just for fun and she had made herself fair game already. She found that she couldn’t really answer his question since her answer depended on everyone’s attitude once the prank war was over.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 am

"Perhaps a bit of both," He admitted with a grin. However, his expression instantly changed when he realized she hadn't actually answer his question, with his mouth turning down slightly at the edges and his eyebrows pulling together to make a line of worry on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:06 am

Joc noticed the instant change in Remus’ expression. “What is it?” she was pretty sure that it had something to do with her not answering his question straight out but wanted to be sure before she said or did something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 am

Remus shrugged, trying to push the expression off his face when he realized how obvious it was. It didn't work to well. After a moment of hesitation, he said honestly, "You didn't actually answer the question." He hoped that she wouldn't think it was silly that he had acted so extremely to the mere fact that she'd forgotten to answer (anyways, he hoped that was all it was).
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 am

“Oh I…” she started playing with her hands, “I didn’t know how to tell you that the answer to that question depends on the attitudes of everyone at the end of the prank war and how far it really goes, because there is a line and once crossed you can’t go back.” She hadn’t meant to turn the conversation so serious but it was too late now.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 am

Remus' expression turned rather solemn. However, he didn't want to be a downer and merely made a mental note to tell Sirius that he wasn't going to participate. He'd excuse this as trying to make the teams more even...Though he had a feeling Sirius would probably nag him the whole time. But he didn't want Joclynn to not want to be around him anymore over something so trivial. So he just said, "Oh," And then tried to find a new topic of discussion. After a while, he realized that he still barely knew anything about Joclynn. "So...what house are you in?" He asked, deciding to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:34 am

Joc was surprised by the quick turn in conversation but didn’t want to say anything about it knowing that it had been intentional. “Hufflepuff.” She already knew his house so couldn’t turn his question back on him and as she racked her brain for a moment she finally took a seat next to Remus. “Umm..” she found herself saying out loud, “do you have any siblings?” she knew this game well it’s the one where you ask each other mundane questions in hopes of getting to know one another and she was ready for round after round of it.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:42 am

"Nope, I'm an only child." Remus answered, visibly brightening as she whent along with the conversation change and returned a question. That was good. Hopefully it meant that she wanted to get to know him better as well...unless if she was simply being polite. He shook the conundrum out of his head and searched for another question-after all, he already knew about Rose and Mary. "Do you have any pets?" He asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:52 am

“Yes, a cat named Brachium. What about you?” she was glad that conversation had seemed to finally level out from the highs and lows that it had been and she took a breath and smiled. She wanted to come across as being genuine since she was.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 am

"Nope," Remus said with a shake of his head. After a few moments of thinking, he asked, "What's your favorite thing to read about?" After all, he'd learned what Joclynn's sister's liked to read, but not her.

(OOC: Gotta go Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 am

(OOC: its fine)

“Muggle horror would have to be my favorite,” she answered honestly. “I know what you’re reading but what is your favorite? And who is your favorite author.” She was getting a little bored with just asking one question far too much back and forth for her and as much as she was enjoying this conversation but knew it couldn’t last forever so the more they got through it the time they had the better.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 pm

"Well, I like most anything, but anything about animals or defense against the dark arts is probably my favorite." Remus told her. "And the favorite auther....hmm. I guess I'd have to say Elizabeth Goon." He decided on a less well known author on magical animals after pondering for a few moments. "What's your least favorite course, and who's your favorite teacher?" Remus asked, figuring out that Joclynn wanted to go through more than just a single question at a time.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm

“Least favorite course would be Potions and favorite teacher would have to be my father, but my favorite teacher at Hogwarts would have to be Cartier, I’ve never had him for Ancient Studies but he’s my Head of House and makes it fun. And as lame as it is I turn your questions back on you.” Joc was glad to see that Remus had caught on.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 pm

"That's not lame at all-it can only be expected that you'd want to reuse my amazing questions," Remus said with a teasing wink. Then he pondered for a moment before answering her questions, "I think my least favorite subject would have to be Transfiguration...And my favorite teacher...I guess would be Greengrass." After another moment of thought, "Do you play Quidditch-if so, what's your favorite position?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Joc playfully pushed his shoulder at his first comment. “I’m not a huge fan of Transfiguration either but Potions took it since I really do hate being in the dungeons. I don’t really play Quidditch, but I will occasionally throw around a Quaffle with Kat to help her practice. What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Remus smirked at Joc when she gave him a playful shove. "Well, I don't actually play on the team, but I do fly around with the guys a lot...And I suppose I like playing chaser, when I do." He answered before pondering what else to ask. Eventually he decided on some of the simple things. "What's your favorite color and animal?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:25 pm

“Color would be purple and animal would be white tiger. And you sir?” She felt a little bad about making him come up with the questions every time but didn’t know any strategic way to have that change since she wanted to know the same things about him as she was telling him that way they were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 pm

"Blue and Dog." He said. Tis one was easy enough that he didn't have to ponder. However, he had to think a moment before asking,"What're your hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:18 pm

“Any particular breed of dog?” she asked before answering his question. “Well I read, I spend a lot of time with my father in the garden, and a lot of time with my mother and the sky, and I paint. What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: