Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Remus shrugged. "Mostly any, but I suppose my favorite is the Husky. And I read also, and I fly, and play pranks with the other guys." He said, not bothering to elaborate on who the "guys" were, since he figured she could figure that out himself. "Hmmm...What's your favorite constelation?" He asked, deciding to ask about the sky since she liked it so much.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:14 am

“I don’t know that I really have a favorite but I’ve always enjoyed the story of the bears. What kind of broom do you own? I’ve got a Cleansweep myself, nothing fancy but it gets the job done. When is your birthday?” She was glad to give him a little break on coming up with questions since she knew it could be difficult at times.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:24 am

"I've just got a simple cleansweep as well." Remus admitted. Since he didn't actually play on a team, and his parents weren't exactly rolling in money, none of his family had found a reason to buy a better one. "And my birthday is March 10. Yours?" He asked, glad to have a break from coming up with questions.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:36 am

“October 3. What is your favorite sweet and dinner?” Joc found herself playing with her hair and relaxing into the conversation. She also found that she would be disappointed to see this conversation end and found herself frowning a little at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 pm

"Hmm...I suppose my favorite sweet would be every flavored beans. And my favorite meal would have to be Chinese." Remus decided after pondering for a few moments. He, too, was growing comfortable, and had leaned his chair back onto two legs as he talked. He frowned when he saw Joclynn do so, finding himself rather upset that she was. "What's wrong?" He asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm

“I’m just realizing that sooner or later that this conversations going to end, of course not yet but eventually.” Joc was able to smile a little before saying , “I’m partial to Bertie Bott’s and Chinese myself. Whats your favorite kind of music? Whats your middle name?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Remus couldn't help but grin-so she didn't want the conversation to end either. "Well, we could always meet up again later," He offered, trying not to sound to hopefull...and rather failing. He blushed slightly and hurriedly answered her question, "My favorite type of music would probably be rock and roll, and my middle name's John-after my father. You?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 pm

“We could defiantly meet again,” she said with a flirty grin. “Favorite music or the moment would be pop but I listen to a bit of everything. My middle name is Lyra, my mother’s favorite constellation and my childhood bedtime story. So tell me a little more about your family.”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm

"What do you want to know about them?" Remus asked, not really sure what to tell.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:11 pm

“Anything you’re willing to share.” She didn’t want to ask any specific questions because she knew family could be a touchy subject for a lot of people and didn’t want to make him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Remus thought for a minute. "Okay...well, my mother's a muggle school teacher. My father works at the ministry in the Department of Magical Transportation...And I honestly don't know what else to say about them." Remus said with a shrug. "Is there anything else you want to know-I promise I won't get offended or anything." He promised with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

“What subject does your mother teach? What’s her name? Where do you live?” Joc stopped herself before she was asking too many questions, he may have said he wouldn’t get offended but didn’t want to risk it all the same.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 pm

"She teaches english; her name's Evan; and I live in Desborough, number 8 St.Giles Street." Remus answered, ticking each question he answered off on his fingers. "Anything else?" He asked, wanting to make sure he'd finished answering the question before asking Joc another.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 pm

“No, I believe that’s all on your family for the moment. Anything more you’d like to know on mine?” She knew she had shared quite a bit before and had gotten upset about it but she wanted him to know it was okay to ask questions if he wanted to so she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 pm

"Hmm...perhaps not on the family," He said. After all, he already knew a fair amount, and didn't want to upset her again by asking the wrong thing. "However, maybe more on your friends?" He suggested. After all, she'd only mentioned Kat, and her only briefly.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 pm

“Well really Kat is my only close friend, I’ve met a few people the last couple of days but I wouldn’t really call them friends just yet since we’ve only talked the once. Anyone besides Sirius, James and Pettigrew on your friends list?” She listed the friends she knew about to let him know that she really did know what he was talking about when he mentioned his mates.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 pm

"Um...Not really, no. I mean, I have several acquaintences, but they're the three that I'm really close to." Remus answered before requesting, "Care to tell me more about Kat?" He wanted to know everything about Joclynn, and that included everything about her friend.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 pm

“Well Kat and I can be quite similar and we’d do anything for each other. Shes got a bit of a tough home life, but you’d never know it by looking at her. And I really think that if you want to know more you’ve got to meet her yourself, I don’t like talking about her too much behind her back.” Joc shared as much as she thought she could without hurting Kat. “If you could go anywhere, where would it be?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:07 am

Remus couldn't help but smile at how kind and loyal she was being to her friend. "Sounds fair," He said with a nod before answering the next question. "Hmm...I suppose it would be Egypt- I hear the curses set up in the tombs are amazing. You?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:02 am

“I’ve heard they are too,” she said commenting on his response. “My destination would have to Japan in the spring, I’ve heard that the cherry blossoms are just beautiful.” She could see it a little in her mind and smiled just thinking about it since she was determined to one day go one way or another. “What is your one major regret?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Remus nodded in agreement. "They certainly are beatutiful-just judging from pictures, of course." Remus then thought about the next question. The answer was obvious-both getting bitten, and not telling his friends about his condition for so long. However, he couldn't bring himself to tell Joclynn this-she may very well react as most other people did when they found out he was a werewolf, and refuse to associate with him anymore. However, he didn't want to lit to Joc wither. "I don't suppose I could not answer that one?" He decided to ask with a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:36 pm

“I suppose I could let you off the hook this once, since you look so cute,” Joc said with a teasing grin and moved on to her next question. “So what do you look for in a friend?” Joc did wonder what was so serious that he wouldn’t tell her but defiantly didn’t want to push the subject.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Remus let out a sigh of relief, and grinned with a slight blush when she called him cute. "Why thank you," He said with a flirtatious grin. He then pondered the next question. "Well...I guess similarity to myself, such as being a little mischeivious and funny...And, of course, they have to be nice and loyal." He decided after much thought. After all, he generally didn't think about why people would make a good friend-they merely became one. "You?" He asked, turning the question back on her. However, he started to feel guilty that he was making her come up with all the questions and resolved to change that soon-but he was curious as to what her answer to this one would be.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:56 pm

“You are very welcome sir. Much the same as you, though less on the mischievous side, not that a troublemaker is a problem of course, and I have to feel like I can trust the person.” Joc thought of the friends she had left behind when she went to Hogwarts and how many of them laughed at her when she tried telling them the truth about what she was and how much that broken trust hurt. “Whats your most embarrassing secret?” she asked trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Remus pondered this for a moment. "Emberassing? Hmmm...Well, I suppose there was this time when I'd been hanging out with Sirius...this girl walked up to us and started flirting with us. I thought she'd been talking to me so, of course, I started flirting back....It turned out it was his new girlfriend and I hadn't even known." He said, shaking his head with a blush. Feeling that he'd been humiliated enough telling his story that he deserved to hear hers, he asked, "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: