Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Remus raised an eyebrow at that. "Oh?' He said simply, though he looked slightly worried-not for his friend's sake, but Joclynn's friend's-Sirius had a tendency to find a new girlfriend almost as soon as he asked another out.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 am

“Yes,” she noticed his worry and added, “I know Sirius’ reputation, Kat’s isn’t much different, but this time, for both of them, it seems different. But I guess we can only wait and see on the two of them.” She smiled thinking of seeing the two of them together and how happy they were.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Remus nodded, glad that he didn't have to tell her about Sirius-he didn't exactly want to diss his friend, or risk making Joclynn's friend brake up with Sirius. "Guess so," He agreed, looking considerably happier.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Joc was glad to see Remus’ worry leave his face. “So are you ready for the school year to start?” She hated how they were walking on eggshells when it came to conversation topics but anytime they strayed from the safe topics someone seemed to say something wrong and they just went right back to them.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 pm

"As much as I hate to admitt it, most definitly." He said with a grin. He was, of course, looking forewards to having more time to spend with his friends, but he was also looking forewards tot he courses and learning, which he knew his friends would tease him to death about if they heard. "What about you?" He asked, turning Joclynn's question back at her.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:31 pm

“Whats wrong with looking forward to something to do or a break from summer life? I am too and Sirius has promised to make it quite interesting.” She smiled at the normalcy of the conversation compared to the awkwardness of it before.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Remus laughed at that. "I'm sure he did," He said with a grin. Knowing Sirius, he was probably all revved up for another year of pranking. In the first couple of weeks of school, that'd probably be all they'd be doing or Padfoot would never stop nagging them. "And the only problem is that I'm actually looking forewards to the academics of Hogwarts," He found himself admitting honestly.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am

“You are defiantly a Marauder of a different color, Remus. But as I said academics are something to do so nothing all that wrong there.” She smiled at his honesty and hoped he didn’t take her teasing the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Remus laughed. "I suppose so," He agreed with a grin. "It's just that James and Sirius have a tendancy to tease me to death about it," He then admitted, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:11 pm

“I’m sure they do, its defiantly not the Marauder way from what anyone in the school knows.” Joc didn’t have anything more to say on the subject and scrambled to find another topic until she thought of the moon and how beautiful it had been the other night. “The other night was the full moon, it was just gorgeous, did you get a chance to see it?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Remus laughed with a nod, but then shifted uncomfortably at the change in subject, and hoped she didn't notice. "No, not really." He said. No, he'd locked himself in an abandoned warehouse instead...Not that it would've been him that would've seen the moon, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Joc notice something change in Remus but didn’t think too much of it. “That’s a shame it was simply beautiful but perhaps another time. I can’t think of a night without gazing on the starts at least once, my mum and I have studied them together since I was still a baby barely able to see my nose in front of me.” She couldn’t help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Remus grinned. "Sounds like fun...maybe one night you could explain them to me." He said. He knew a little about astronomy from school, but he knew there was plenty more to learn about them...not to mention he had a tendancy to miss at least 9 lessons a year. But he also wqanted the excuse to hang out with Joclynn more-she seemed like a really nice girl, and he wasn't sure if he'd run into her at school-he figured she probably wasn't in his house since he hadn't talked to her much before today.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:17 pm

“I’d be delighted,” she said with a smile. “A new moon would be the best night to actually see the stars without the glare of the moon.” She was glad that whatever awkwardness that had been there a moment before had gone.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Remus nodded. "Sounds good," He said with a grin. Actually, a new moon would be great-as far as you could get from the full moon. Also, he was glad that she hadn't immediatly rejected the idea, and didn't appear to despise the idea of hanging out with him again.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:46 am

“How does the first new moon of the school year sounds since I can’t think of a better place to really get a look at the night sky then from the Astronomy tower at school.” She didn’t want to sound rude and mention that it would also be easier for them to meet once the school year starts, since she would have been more then willing to meet him before then as well but he sounded like he was busy enough as it was without adding a mini astronomy lesson into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Remus nodded. "Sounds good...You don't mind sneaking up there, I gather?" He asked with a mischeivious grin-after all, you weren't exactly allowed out of your dorm in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:12 pm

“If it were a problem I would have withered away from withdrawal years ago, like I said I can’t imagine a night without looking at the stars and there’s only so many nights you can handle looking out an artificial window in the dungeons.” She blushed when she found herself thinking how cute he was with that grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Remus felt his grin widen-not only was she nice and smart, but apparently also a bit of a trouble maker. He felt his face heat slightly as he thought this, and hoped dearly that he wasn't blushing. Remus raised an eyebrow when he saw that Joclynn's face was also tinted red. However, he decided not to humliate her further by teasing her about it, and rather focused on her night trips to the astronomy tower. color=red] "So naughty!" [/color]He teased, shaking a finger at her.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Before she could help herself, “That’s only the tip of the iceberg,” slipped from her lips in a sultry voice. As soon as she realized what she had done she felt her face turn bright red and turned her attention to the suddenly interesting pattern on the tiled floor, hoping her hair would act as a curtain.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 am

Remus raised an eyebrow at that, and found his own cheeks reddening at her tone. However, he had to laugh at how humiliated she appeared. "Oh?" He said in a teasing tone with half of his mouth curled up in a taunting grin.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:43 am

“Could we maybe forget that happened?” she said without looking up. She couldn’t believe that she had said that to someone she was just getting to know. She was a bit of a flirt but always found herself getting embarrassed. She had in her own right meant what she had said but still didn’t mean to say it that way.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 am

Remus laughed and bit his lip. "I don't know, it was kind of funny," He said, pretending to debate the idea. Of course, it hadn't been her words so much as her own reaction to them that had been amusing. However, one look at her expression told him that his joking was just being cruel and said with a sigh, "Yah, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm

“Thank you,” she said finally looking up and pushing her hair back behind her ears, but she could tell that her face wasn’t quite its normal color yet but it would be soon. “So….yes I can be a bit of a troublemaker when I want to be.” She said as if she hadn’t just half shut down.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Remus couldn't help but laugh as she turned back to the old discussion as if nothing had happened. "Is that so?" He asked, taking a seat at the table they were standing besides. He was starting to find it hard to believe that he hadn't talked to her much before. After all, they already seemed to have a lot in common-they both liked books, enjoyed getting into mischeif-and they'd been talking less than an hour. "Do anything I would've heard about?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: