Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Best Mates EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Best Mates EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Best Mates EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Best Mates EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Best Mates EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Best Mates EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Best Mates EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Best Mates EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Best Mates EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Best Mates I_vote_lcapBest Mates I_voting_barBest Mates I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Best Mates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

He walked into the familiar setting. Grinning he looked around for James. They had said they'd meet up here.
James wasn't there yet. He shrugged and went to sit at the table close to the bar. That was the table that he and his mates always sat in. He chuckled lightly to himself as he thought about all the times they had sitting at this exact table.
He ordered a butterbeer. James could buy his own when he got there. They may have been best mates. But they didn't have to buy each other drinks. That was a bit strange.
He took a sip and drummed his fingers on the table. His impatience was one of his worst qualities. His mates always told him he had to learn to calm down and just learn to wait. But that would take too much time and effort, he just liked things moving fast.
The clock ticked slowly, every second made him more flustered. He sighed, James would be here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 am

Being a few minutes late, James apparated to Hogsmeade then makin his way as fast as possible to the Three Broomsticks, where he was going to meet SIrius. Even they both were living together, since James was with Lily and Sirius kept flirting with every girl he saw they almost didn't see each other.

Once he entered the pub he saw Sirius in their usual table. He just wondered where Remus and Peter were hiding because there hadn't been any way of contacting them to be that day all together. He walked towards his friend patting his shoulder with a smile "Sorry dude, I'm late, I was sending an important owl and lost all track of time" he excused himself before taking a seat and ordering a butterbear "How's it going?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 am

He saw James enter and walk over to their table. He smiled. Surprisingly he hadn't seen James around that often. He was always out with Lily. Sirius would never say anything to James, but he was so happy for them. Although it took Lily a long time to warm up to James, something in Sirius had seen it coming from a long time ago. they just seemed so right together. A perfect match. He smiled as James patted his shoulder. "No big deal." he told him. James sat and ordered a butterbeer. "I've been alright. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 pm

The drink arrived fast, so before answering he took a long sip of it. "I've been alright too, you know, here and there with Lily and the thing I had told you about getting a job, but I still haven't found anything" he said with a sigh. He had told Sirius and the guys that he was trying to get a job during the summer before school so he could pay a trip for him and Lily during christmas, but for how things were working out the trip would probably have had to wait. "How are things at home?" he asked since the only moment for a few days he had been home was that morning to send the owl he had to, and casually his parents weren't at home. "And how are you man? I've heard you met a hot girl a few days ago" he finished smirking and winking at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:14 am

“Are you serious? Oh wait, no that's me. Sorry mate, still no jobs though? You'd think there would be something open.” He remembered James talking about a trip with Lily during the holidays. “Things are good. Mum misses seeing your face around the house. But she understands that you've been busy lately.” he said with a laugh. Mrs Potter, or mum as he called her, had been constantly complaining to Sirius about how James was never home. She would always give him a nice lecture with breakfast as if he actually saw James as well. Sirius laughed as James winked at him, “I did meet a hot girl a few days ago. Her name is Katherine. We have so much in common. And she's beautiful. Oh and guess what? She's also my girlfriend.” he said smiling as he emphasized the word girlfriend. James would be shocked. He was never the kind of guy to settle down. He was more of a quick fling guy. So this was real big news for him.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm

James rolled his eyes as Sirius called his mother 'mum'. Not that it bothered him, but it was funny, and at least his mother liked it too. James loved Sirius as a bother and his parents loved the guy as their son so everything was perfect. "Well, she will be happy, I'll be around home a bit more from now on" he said with a chuckle.

At Sirius' words James arched a brow. "Your girlfriend? You have a girlfriend? Dude you don't know what the word ' girlfriend' means" he joked chuckling "Well man, I'm glad you found someone, let's see if she makes you settle down or it will be another girl with her heart broken by the great Sirius Black" he added laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 am

"Good. I'm sick of doing your chores too." Sirius said laughing. To be honest he didn't care, he was just glad he had a family now.
Sirius rolled his eyes as James poked fun at his lack or lasting relationships. It was true he hadn't had a girlfriend in a long time, instead he had filled his time with meaningless hook-ups. "I care about her a lot. But you know how I get mate, the second things aren't moving quickly I get bored and move on. I don't want to hurt her, we have so much in common. But what if asking her out was a mistake? I always act too rash on these types of things and exaggerate my emotions. What if in a week I don't like her like I do now?" Sirius was dying to get James' thoughts on the whole scenario. James and Remus always had the best advice. He hoped James had some for him this time.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:08 pm

James sighed as Sirius seemed to be really worried, but he was not going to deny him the truth. "Man, I'm sorry for what I'm going to say, but you have been this way for years, you fall in love, get bored and move on. You are not a guy to be in a relationship. Not yet. My advice is that if you really care about her you should keep her as a friend at the moment. It will be better for you both, and later if you are really sure that you are in love, then try something" he said with a soft sigh looking at his friend. He was amazing and he loved Sirius more than anything, but he had to addmit that he was more of a manwhore than he had never been, and he had, quite a lot.

Raising his butterbear he smiled softly "C'mon mate, I'm sure you'll manage this but you should also listen to my advice and try to talk to Remus, you know, he's more calm and intelligent than us both"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 am

He shut his eyes and sighed. He knew what James was saying was true. He was a horrible manwhore, as the guys called him, and Katherine didn't deserve that. "What do I do though? I already asked her out! Merlin I'm horrible at taking things slow. I can't break up with her and say, Let's just be friends for now. I don't know what to do." he said slamming his head on the table.
He heard James offer some good advice again. He lifted his head up and took a sip of his own butterbeer. "Good idea. But one problem, where the hell has Mooney been? Doesn't he know I'm dying here without him!" Sirius exclaimed dramatically.
He watched James' face. It was a why-am-I-friends-with-you look. Sirius smirked at him, "Don't pretend to be embarrased of me."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:46 pm

James sighed and shrugged placing his hand on Sirius' shoulder "Padfoot, relax, now" he almost ordered and laughed at his comment of not being embarrased of him. "Mooney has been out of town for the full moon, remember?" he said pointedly "He should be back...soon. Maybe tomorrow" he mused and offered his friend a smile. "Just relax, you will work this out, but if you suddenly fall in love again with some other girl don't look at me, it will be your own fault" he joked ruffling his friend's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm

He lifted his head and gave his best mate a serious look. "Right, I forgot it was the full moon. I wish he would let us come with him this time of year." Sirius said sadly. He hated thinking Remus was all alone out there. James smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Sirius groaned and shook James' hand off. "Oh you're no help." he said sighing. That was a lie, James actually was a lot of help, but he was still as confused as ever. "And don't pet me like that, I'm not a dog." he said cracking a smile./
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 pm

James nodded softly in agreement with Sirius. He also didn't understand why Remus didn't let them go with him during that time of the year but then he was so willing to let them be with him during the school year. It was quite odd, but he guessed Mooney had his reasons.

At Sirius' statement, James rose a brow, finally letting out a laugh. "You don't say that when we take a trip to Hogsmeade during the nights at school" he mused winking confidently at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:14 am

Sirius let out a hearty laugh as James poked fun at his secret ability to be an Animagus. "I don't say much those nights. It's actually a bark coming out of my mouth, if you haven't noticed" he retorted. After he rolled his eyes when James winked at him he added, "Prongs, you know I love you and all, but when you wink at me...it makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel like you're imagining me as Evans or something." he said feigning worry in his voice. Then he smirked at his best mate. "Speaking of the she-devil who is stealing my best mate away from me. How are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:16 pm

James couldn't help but laughed hard at Sirius' words. If he loved something about his best friend was his sense of humor. Then suddenly he was asking him how things between him and Lily were going, and he blushed a bit, smiling like an idiot.

"Honestly? Very good mate, I'm trully in love with her, and I know she loves me too" he mused ruffling his hair. "I've never been this happy before, mate, I swear" he added biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Sirius smiled as James spoke so fondly about Lily. He was inwardly jealous, James and Lily were so happy and in love. They were the perfect match for one another, even if it took seven years to get them together. He pushed the sappy girly thoughts out of his brain. "You know, I'm so happy for you Prongs. I seriously, no pun intended, think that you guys are like the perfect couple.
He smiled at James as he confessed his happiness and bit his lip. "I really am happy for you. Seeing you this happy makes me happy. I wish I could find something like what you two have, one day. I'm not ready for commitment yet. You know that. But really, I'm so happy how happy you two are together."
Sirius stared at his best friend, "Oh Merlin, we sound like such girls right now. Then he burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 pm

James couldn't help blushing a bit at his mates words. It was so nice to hear that especially from Sirius. He loved Remus and Peter just as much as he loved Sirius, but he had some special feeling with Sirius, it was like if they were one soul separated in two bodies.
"Thank you, man" he mused with a smile. "You can't imagine how much does that mean to me" he added putting a hand on his friends shoulder. "You will find something like this sooner or later, I'm sure about it" he ended.

Finally he couldn't help a laughter at SIrius' words "We really do" he agreed still laughing and took his drink to swallow a shot. It was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Remus walked into the Three Broomsticks, looking exhausted...Which he was, after last night. But it was beautiful out today, and he figured he might as well enjoy it while it lasted-it hadn't been so nice out in a while, with an almost constant fog due to the demoentors He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was using. He'd decided to stop for a drink here before he whent outside to enjoy the pleasent wether. He grinned when he saw James and Sirius over at their normal table. He quickly ordered a butterbear before going to join them. He plopped down beside them. He noticed from the looks on their faces that he'd probably just interupted something and shifted awkwardly for a moment before putting a grin on his face and greeting his old friends with a quick, and slightly awkward, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Sirius smiled at James as his cheeks turned the slightest shade of red. Sirius smiled at him but didn't say anything. He felt quite proud of himself for being able to get James to feel this way, he was even blushing. Sirius smiled at him again, "Thanks Prongs. I hope I find someone some day. But until then I'll just mess around." he said throwing a wink at James. He knew James didn't approve of his antics, but that was just him.
Sirius laughed loudly with James and the took a drink as James did.
Sirius was alarmed at first when someone sat down with them at their table, that was until he looked at the man's face. "Remus!" he exclaimed happily as he jumped from his seat in an effort to hug his friend. He hit the table but was able to give his friend a very awkward hug in which he almost tipped Remus' chair over.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 pm

"That would be me," Remus agreed with a nod before quickly grabbing hold of the table in an attempt to keep himself from falling. It worked....just barely, but it worked. He laughed loudly at Sirius' enthusiasm, but pushed him off. "No need to strnagle me, Padfoot." He said through his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 am

Sirius was grinning so widely at the sight of his other best friend. He sat back down in his own seat and grinned. "Are you serious? No wait that's me, of course there's need to strangle you. I haven't seen you in months!" Sirius said using his favorite pun and laughing about it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 am

Remus rolled his eyes. "You never get tired of using that joke, do you?" He asked with a laugh. By now he'd lost track of how many times he'd heard it. "But you're right, it has been a while.." he acknowledged with a frown-he had missed his friends. "Do anything interesting over the last few months?" He asked, figuring he probably had a lot to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 am

Sirius just smiled when Remus rolled his eyes. "You love it." he teased. He patted his friend on the back, "We've missed you too. It's not the same without you and Wormtail." Sirius said truthfully. Then he smiled, "Well actually I have some pretty big news I went on a date with that Katherine Miller girl in our house," he paused for a moment and smiled. "And now she's sort of my girlfriend." He waited on the edge of his seat for Remus' reaction. Remus would probably have something to say about his rash decision to ask Katherine out.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:42 am

OOC: Could you please wait for me to reply? I know I am not the most active person here, but it's not polite to keep on RP-ing without the thrid person. I have noticed it is not the first time that happens. I'll make sure to put up a rule for that, but please take in consideration that other people has lifes and they like to keep track of the posts they have
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 pm

(OOC: Of course, I'm very sorry for skiping over you Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 pm

OOC: So sorry about that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Mates   Best Mates Empty

Back to top Go down