Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

First Date...ever (pg-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Aurore father want her to get into something that was less gory and such thing with the film. There was one movie she was watching Hanbal the movie she saw it and thought so gross but she had rent it and had watch it as she was eat and it had made her sick. and end up bathroom throwing up

.After seeing that one time she knew she could not seat through any second movie that came out without throwing up. This has never happened with other horror movie liked Halloween and other films and such things.Not even Dracula or any other film horror flick not even 13 ghost scared the movie

.Of course sometime a horror movie would scared her and she would jump but it was never too bad liked that movie.I'm glad you think so.She had start to blush slightly as he held her hand slightly and squeeze it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Galleons : 366

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Procyon nodded slightly, and couldn't help but laugh at her slight blush. Though he wasn't to perceptive, especially regarding things like romance, he managed to move past the idea that the color that had jumped into her cheaks was because it was hot. "You okay?" He asked, unable to resist teasing her just a little.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Aurore could not control how face reaction when it came to it a she was smart. Yes remind herself to be careful around him that might be game to him.Some boys were know for mean games and such things she slowly calm herself down to be careful around him. But still he did not seemed the type. I'm okay Procyon.It start to fade a bit all right it was first time a boy had held her hand and such thing. Mind the haunted house they went into together and such things. She was quiet looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Procyon nodded, though with an arched eyebrow o curiousity, wondering why she'd blushed. But he didn't get the chance to ask- though he wasn't sure he would, really, for fear of emberassing her further- since the waitress returned. Procyon withdrew his hand from Aurore's to allow the waitress to place their food upon the table. "Thank you," He said to the waitress, surprising himself with his own good manners. Clearly Aurore had a dreadfuly good influence on his social behaviores.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Aurore look back at him with wonder what he was going to say before that is. She did not do nothing much expect go to the haunted house and kiss him. She did not think she did much to make him well manner other then small things.She did not do much to get him say such a thing with social being that was it.She did not do much to curved his social behaviors then small things.She start to take bit of her food she was quiet as she ate some of the food.

You know your hand is sosoft.That what she said and then she start to eat and she look down at the food and she could not be said she start to eat the food she order and she was quiet she was quiet looking back at the boy she did not want to say anything else.

She wonder what the other slytherin would say to them about them being together liked this. No she did not put him under spell she did nothing she let him decide on his own if he want to do this. It was up to him that is and such thing given the house he was in and she did not do much to make him good or bad. She did not do nothing but let him decide on his own what he want do and was consider of his feelings. No she did not bully him and hell just because one might pureblood or halfblood. They where just about the same we all have five finger on each hands. We did not come out as freak she regard him as person and be nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Much to Procyon's emberassment, a blush of his own rose to his cheaks. "Um...Thanks." He said, somewhat awkwardly. He wasn't sure what to say other than that seeing as how he wasn't exactly used to being complimented, romantically or other wise. So he ducked his face to the table and began to eat his chicken to cover his heated face. Surprisingly, the last thing he was worried about was his public image. He was much more concerned, for once, with the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Aurore only did it because he made her blush while she held her hand. She just to get little event with what he done. She could done worst you know liked called sweetie or sugar. But instead she went to compliment instead but she done nothing else but made remark about his hand being soft. She wonder if he was shy and she could done worst to tarnish but she just made remark hand being soft. How lame was that? She just thought he want her to say something about him.But she ate her chicken quickly for the meal. Or she could say something liked your hair is such a beautiful blue that remind her of the sky that is cloudless that chased away the clouds and with it sunshine. See she could have said something dorky liked that but she just made remark about hands being soft and she thought it was lame. Why could she think of some poetry about him but nothing came for the most part.Your welcome.When she answer that was how she rise to be polite and she went back to eating her meal that is and was quiet as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Procyon was relieved that his face cooled down again after a few minutes, and he felt it was safe to look up again. He smiled slightly at her, but wasn't sure what to say. But he still kept watching her. He hadn't realized how attractive she was, back in the Shrieking Shack. But then, it was dark.
Procyon shook his head, realizing he was staring. He felt his face flushing again, and returned to his meal, hoping Aurore hadn't noticed that he'd been gaping at her or that he'd blushed again.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Aurore was eating her food quietly her meal and still she was quiet. She smiled slightly at the boy and well he was not bad looking himself. Yeah he was staring and she took her napkin fearing that she might have something on her face or something. She did not consider her attractive that is. She thought she was too dorky to be beautiful. She had not done anything yet to make blush other compliment his hand she just hope he had not gotten big ego over it. She wonder if there would be second date that is with Procyon and she hope so she liked him some what.She was first boy that she could be herself total she sometime felt that she had to tell them bunch of lies to get them to liked her. Yeah a girl liked horror movie was never there thing.

The only problem went to see those romantic comedy she fell a sleep through them. The horror movie and action movie she never once fell a sleep through and of course horror she jump and then they came 3d movie.It look liked those thing come at yeah in the movie and she start to pull herself back. Her first movie she saw in 3 d was journey to the center of the earth.Then she look up at him she notice he was blushing and she had not done anything yet other the hand compliment. Is there something wrong? She wonder if some how she did it or something or for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 pm

"No, of course not." Procyon said with a shake of his head. He was tempted to just let the whole thing go and pretend that he hadn't actually blushed. But then he thought better of it, remembering that girls did like to be complimented by their date. "I was just thinking how beautiful you are," he admitted, struggling not to let his face turn even darker as the ofreign words escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Aurore was not very vain person that what is when it to such things. She sometime look over at other girls wonder what other boys saw in girl big breasts and other things. That is she did not think she had those looks but she look up at the boy she touch his check so gentle sportive stroking it or caressing his face so gentle.

"That so sweet of you to say".She would never hurt anyone or be bully that is liked most people she know she would never do that be poplar she was smart so she fell with the nerds of the school ravenclaws. She knew she could not be sneaky enough and what was about hufflepuff. Aren't they clumsy oh right there greater founder of what she did not know that is. She drop her hand back down at her side looking back at him.She had blush when she thought of that remark he said and here she thought he was out of her league because she was nerdy and such dork many sometime thought.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Procyon shrugged. "Well, it's the truth." He said. The way Aurore had phrased it made it sound like he was merely saying it and didn't believe it. That was certainly not true, and Procyon felt he had to correct her.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Aurore had nothing to do with him believing it.She did not believe it herself.Though when he said it was it must be true. She just did not see herself as that how beautiful she was. Well maybe the inside personally was beautiful but he guess the old saying was true. That beauty is eyes of beholder right and maybe she was. She took hold of his hand and she kiss his hand.Thank you Procyon.I'm glad you think so. She just held his hand as she look back at him as she look back at the boy with quiet wonder was all. She said with a light smile as she look back at the boy watching the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date...ever (pg-13)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2