Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 I_voting_barNothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 I_voting_barNothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Nothing Better To Do [PG]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Drusilla had her secret she was not about to reveal nothing she was quiet listening to the silent. Wasn't he going to say something well he had not figure out it yet and she was not surprised she continue to look idle at the screen and she was about to tell him because he might be blabber mouth and tell the minster of magic what she is doing stealing.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 am

He couldn't contain his curiosity any longer. He turned towards her and began speaking, "I'm sorry. You seem so bothered by something. Can I ask what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Drusilla had gotten silent just watching the movie and when the man escape from Aziban she was sorry to say but she was hoping he would escape because the man might did the crime he was suppose done. He became cold instead almost into glared but she had calm down she had maintain how smart she was and her king wit and why else did she stay out of prison no proof of the crime. She look back at the screen she hope that would just get him to lay off the question because those kind question she felt liked minster was asking and expecting punishment of some sortie.It nothing you need to worried about. Beside my life is too dangerous to bring someone liked you within it.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Sirius frowned at her response to his question. But from the ice in her voice, he knew she was serious. He shot her a sort of smile mixed with a grimace. "Well, if you ever need anything..." he said trailing off and letting her assume what the end of his sentence was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 am

Drusilla had gotten quiet she was good person she problem who could say that is.She saw some dude in uniform and duck down went under Black chair as he shone a light looking for her and such things were doing okay that is as he left she wait few minutes before coming after from the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 am

Sirius jumped slightly at Drusilla's behavior when a guard came through. He figured that whatever she had been hiding from him had something to due with this. He feigned a yawn and stretched out his legs over where Drusilla was hiding. Completely shielding her from view. When the guard left he moved his legs and tapped Drusilla lightly to let her know it was alright to come up. "Mind telling me what that was all about?" he asked seriously but as friendly as possible. After covering for her like that, he felt he deserved a bit of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Drusilla had gotten quiet as the guard came through that was one reason.She was playing hide and go seek from people and such things from people and such things. She scrap and she let out hissing sound and she got from under his chair.I told you about my parents. The slightest thing makes father mad.Liked from toaster burn bread. He think it me with my magic. I'm horrible at defending myself when it comes to him.so I get punished for just about anything that goes wrong. He burn my hands.One night I had received another punishment I was left after he got beaten in the attic.I went to sleep and then I had nightmare that he was going to kill me. I woke weak and shivering up there. I climb out of the window I ran away from them. I don't have alot of friends. I been pick pocket to get food and stuff for school and stuff." She did not have alot of friends she seat back down in chair.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Sirius just nodded as Drusilla explained her story. "I'm awfully sorry that you have to go through all that. And that would explain your hiding from the guards." he mused. It also explained why she had fretted about Azkaban earlier. "No worries though, you're away from your father now. And the guards too." he added with a slight grimace.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:57 am

Drusilla was listening to what Sirius what he was explaining and such things.That was her reason for talking about Azkaban and her question on the issue on stealing and such things could come.Yeah I am.She is now with strange boys that she was learning maybe she could trust with her stealing not liked she kill anyone no she just stolen from people. It was not liked she stolen there bank account just there money she took and it was for school basic that and food.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Sirius just nodded his head softly "Well don't worry about it. You're fine for now." he said unable to think of anything else to say. He didn't like criminals, they reminded him of his family, but he knew that she wasn't doing anything too bad. So he just sighed and returned to watching the movie. It was turning out to be really good and unfortunately it seemed to be almost over.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 am

Drusilla did it because she had too no she had not kill anyone or did anything real bad. She just took what she need to live liked food and if she did not steal she would be dead on the street and she look back at the screen and no she did not really liked what she did if he asked but she just did it because she had to live and eat and stuff and she live on the street. No she did not liked stealing or eating out trash can. But other should know that she went back to watching the movie quietly seating with him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:38 am

Sirius shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He felt like he should have said something else. But nothing came to mind. So instead he situated himself in a comfortable position and watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Drusilla did not know what else to say that is she seat watching the movie. She seem to seating quietly watching the move quietly looking back at the movie quietly watching the movie as if nothing had happened that is.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Sirius sighed at the awkward silence between the two of them. He wished there was something else he could say but there was absolutely nothing. He watched the movie in peace, and it appeared to be ending.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Drusilla could not come up with anything she went to playing with her hair putting it up and she was quiet that is as she watch the movie seemed to be ending and she was quiet once again as she watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Sirius' feeling about the movie being close to ending had bern right. The credits began rolling on the screen and he stood up to stretch out his back. He smiled at Drusilla, "Well that was nice. Good movie too." he said with a casual smile. Everyone was leaving the theatre, he glanced at his watch, this movie had been a good way yo kill time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing Better To Do [PG]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: Movie Theatre-
Jump to: