Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Nothing Better To Do [PG] I_vote_lcapNothing Better To Do [PG] I_voting_barNothing Better To Do [PG] I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Nothing Better To Do [PG] I_vote_lcapNothing Better To Do [PG] I_voting_barNothing Better To Do [PG] I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Nothing Better To Do [PG]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Nothing Better To Do [PG] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Sirius walked up to the booth to buy a ticket for the movie he wanted to see. He was planning on asking Katherine to come but she was busy with something. He sighed, he really didn't want to go to the movies alone, but there was nothing he could do about it now.
"One ticket for 'The Convict'" he said to the person in the booth.
The movie was about a man who killed his friends and was sent to Azkaban. But then the man breaks out of the prison and basically the rest of the movie seemed to be them trying to get the convict back. It sounded interesting to Sirius, completely ridiculous and impossible. But from the reviews he'd heard, it was an amazing movie.
Sirius paid for his ticket and walked inside the theatre hoping to see someone he knew so that he wouldn't really have to see this movie all alone.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Drusilla Forman did not have many people she had accomplish sneaking within movie threatre by when two couple came out threatre they drop there ticket she made a grab when they came out for some air and they seemed to come out to smoke and she did pickpocket there ticket and she enter the threatre oh goody she get to see movie for free. They was left so speak with tongue tied and everything going wrong for them. But she came she recognized one boy name Sirius and she moved took seat with Sirius.

Mind if I seat beside you? She did not see any other place to seat she asked most of seat taken but what not and she asked him as she moved toward them as the trailer start but Drusilla was pretty girl yes she had blond hair and gloves and coat on. She asked she was not real fancy she was curious about this movie how escape that prison she made a point not pickpocket or be seen doing it. She asked the boy looking back at Sirius looking at him as she took seat with him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Sirius' head snapped away from the screen when a voice spoke to him. He looked up at the blonde who was standing near him. "Oh," he said shocked slightly. "Sure. Please, sit." he gestured tot he seat next to him and watched as she sat down.
She looked so familiar to him. But he didn't know her name. He studied her face for a moment with his head cocked slightly to the side. "I'm sorry." he said suddenly when he realized he didn't introduce himself. "I'm Sirius Black. And you?" he asked as the trailers began playing.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Drusilla had no choice place to seat without feeling weird around others. She thought this film was interesting though she did little crime path that was pick pocket people. Nothing really bad liked killing just leaving them without any money. She watching the trailer and advertisement they where before they did anything. God he look so rich but she could not get him but then he recognized her face so she could not steal from him because they went to the school together.

I'm Drusilla Forman.She managed to seat down with her she watching the girl and such things. It all right. I been want to see this film too. She went on and she seat with him and she hope that was not consider a date or something.She wonder where her date was but she was dating somebody or something but she did not know who she date what not she seat watching the movies. She look back at the man and what not looking back at the man.

Last edited by Drusilla Forman on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Sirius noticed how the girl was acting slightly odd around him. He brushed it off as no big deal though. He noticed her steal a glace at him out of the corner of his eye. "Do you go to Hogwarts?" he asked her. "You look familiar but I can't place my finger on it. I'm a Gryffindor, seventh year." he asked being friendly. He didn't really know Drusilla but she seemed nice enough, at least she was someone to sit next to at the movies.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Drusilla look back at the boy and she was stealing glance at the corner of her eye. She look back at the screen. She was quiet she was listening to what he was saying.Yeah I go to hogwarts. She said to the boy looking back at the screen and then she listen to him. I'm a ravenclaw.I'm six year student. She was quiet but still she was quiet look back up at the screen she was 16 year old but what could one say she was used to be alone and she was almost there. It was not big deal to be some what young or old but she was some what quiet listening to the boy and wonder what else would he say she answer him and she look back at the screen watching the trailer of the movies and such thing. She was year below him what wrong with that age different so he must be year old about seventeen right she concluded right she figure by grade and she was pretty good at figuring out what grade he was and age by year he went. She was ravenclaw that is she was looking at the screen. She wish she knew where his date was she could not gone alone to movie Drusilla was too much nerd too have date herself so that why she asked to seat with boy.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:08 pm

He nodded his head. "See I knew you looked familiar!" he exclaimed and got shh-ed by a couple sitting behind them. He turned and gave them a glare. He turned back around and said in a softer voice. "I'm a Gryffindor, seventh year." It was no wonder he couldn't recognize her that well, Gryffindors and Ravenclaws didn't hang out together that often. He watched the trailers in silence until he found himself talking again. "I hope you don't mind, I have a horrible habit of talking during movies" he whispered to her. "Just a warning." He laughed quietly and hoped she wouldn't move away. "That's probably why all of my friends are busy and couldn't come with me today." he said sarcastically. "Did you come alone today too?" he asked cocking his head slightly to the side with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Drusilla look back at him they usually thought she was smarty pants and such thing. They usually was thought of smarty pants or something along those lines yes or something. Ravenclaw unusually thought smart and such thing she was almost put in slythern because she was cunning but she was also smart it had big debate but it had took forever it would seem what house she would get

.It's all right Sirius. She whisper to him and she was great listener that is and sometime she found herself unable to talk boys that was one subject she had hard time dealing with that is/ Yeah I came alone I don't have date.. She was thought of smart pants and the subject and what not look back at the man quietly.. Dating and making friends where hardest subject she had and that is.That subject was actually the hardest subject that is.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am

He smiled slightly when Drusilla seemed to be whispering to him. She was actually respectful for other people in the theatre, unlike him. Sirius nodded his head when she told him that she didn't have a date. "No big deal there. I don't have a date today either." he said shrugging. "Well, I would but she couldn't come." he said feeling as if he had to establish the fact that he was indeed dating Katherine. Then he laughed, "But that's alright. We both can still have a good time!"
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Drusilla had not movie in year she did not want to be kick out at the movies just yet as she glance up at the screen quietly and then she seemed to smiled at him.She was listening to boy social life on how he had one but she did not have one man wise she was too much bookworm.God this was a bit strange for her to be around someone that was not single. It was hanging out with someone married.

Yeah we can still good time."What talk about she thought she hardest talking to boys when she was at public library she had to agree that boys are from mars. She thought it was hard and most time thought she was weird to wear gloves summer time but she had to because her father burn them. He was different house he would not be interest talking about school or how much she liked hogwart if she could it would have school. Now if there book on boys it would be easy to remember what boys do that is when it came to boys. There hardest subject when it came to school.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Sirius wondered if Drusilla thought it was odd that he was dating Katherine but yet watching this movie with her. But if she minded, then she certainly didn't show it.
Sirius smiled and laughed when she agreed with him on having a good time. "Brilliant! I always like hanging out with new people." He turned back towards the screen and wondered what the girl sitting next to him was thinking about, she was in such deep thought. "What are you thinking about?" he asked her cocking his head to the side and looking at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Drusilla that did not cross her mind she did not Katerine to say it was odd. Or anything about the girl she was bookworm after all she never really socialize well she found it harder socialize with boys more then anything.

She struggle with socialize if that was subject school she would be failing because she was not very good at it. Everything she did she did try her best within the school. Then oh god what she was thinking. Would you mind if I take my gloves? My hands look kinda funny I get weird reaction from my hands.

She had wonder was not much was she was thinking. I think bad socialize thing. If this was subject in school I would be failing because I am pretty bad it." She said finally look back at the screen wondering what would he say to that she struggle with it every day at school trying to socialize with boys and girls make friends was hardest thing she did that is.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 am

Sirius shrugged his shoulders, "Go for it. I won't judge you." he said simply with a smile.
He thought about what Drusilla was saying. She was clearly an introvert, especially because of her words. "Well being social isn't something that everyone can do well. I haven't had a problem with it at school, but at home it's different for me. I personally think that everyone just feels differently in different surroundings. Like I may feel more comfortable in crowds of people, or in places like school. But you could feel more comfortable by yourself or in much smaller groups." The words seemed to just flow out of his mouth, he knew what he was saying but he never realized that he had thought about people and their interactions so much before.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:27 am

Drusilla had gotten thinking would not say anything because how dark movie threatre was he might not be able to see well what she was thinking it was harder for she was introversion and yes she was shy around people she did not know well and she had hard time trying to open up to people because she thought they where judging inside there head but also she thought they want something from her.She start to take her gloves off and her hand where pink color it was from burn by stove. Her father did it basic but it was not real bad when it happened it hurt alot but what could one say. She was listening yes and she was watching the screen as well and she jump slightly when something scared happened on the screen

I do feel comfortable alone but when I am alone. I feel lonely. You get what I am saying?She was hardest person she bet she was confused.I want to talk that feeling that expect something expect more from me then I can give.It was always that way with my family that is my dad expect me not to have magic.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 am

Sirius felt Drusilla jolt next to him. "Alright there?" he asked smiling as he watched the screen. He stole a peek down at her hands and saw the discolored flesh. He frowned, there was no way that injury was from an accident. He didn't push the subject though, it was probably touchy.
Sirius nodded his head, "No I understand that completely. You enjoy being by yourself, but it gets lonely." he said seriously. "He expects you not to have magic? Why so? Usually parents want their kids to have magic. Hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm not used to parents who hate magic. My parents are the fools who hate beings that don't have magic. "
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 am

Drusilla look back at the boy listening to the boy listening to boy go on and she look back.I'm fine. It was just movie made me jump. She went back to being calm and then that is it was not accident he was right assumed that was no accident. Her hand been burn her father thought she thought he burn his toast and she had not and the toaster was broken and he did not believed her because she saw the accident magic and of course she was punish and he took her hand burn her hand. She was listening to the boy looking back at the screen she was listening that is.

Because he is a muggle that why.He think magic is bad that it is tool of devil according to his beliefs. My mother was witch from what I know just has stopped doing magic to fit into what he believes is right. She look back at the boy wondering what he was thinking she keep most of what to her in past she was consider her mother mistake because he could do magic and when the accident magic start happened she start to regret because it made her life a living hell that is. When it became eight year of living in hell she took off running away from it she look back up at the screen she had not been much choice in the matter she had taken off so speak when it came down to that and such things.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 am

Sirius chuckled and turned to the screen trying not to think about the girl's hand. He imagined that it was very painful and probably still hurt occasionally. He watched to movie to distract his mind.
Sirius' eyebrows went up and he listened intently. "Really now? Mind me asking, what does he believe in? I'm intrigued." he asked. He thought it was crazy that her father punished her for being magical where his parents would have wasted no time in killing him if he hadn't gotten his magical abilities.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:02 am

Drusilla had not notice that Sirius had saw them yet but she thought it would be too dark for him. But then again the flashing on the screen and yeah sometime they did when she had put the gloves back on or when something touch that sting and that sortie of thing. Other time they where fine that is she did her best to ignore it and the pain will go away.

That all magic is bad. People that don't magic are . She struggle with the words trying to remember what he said was harder. Are good. That might well be working for devil themselves. I just find it hard to believed that. She look back at the screen she would have but her mother put fear of god let just say that she would be lock up liked in movie that watching now she did not go prison for doing that. Then so much she did nothing magical when she did she got punished she end up punish for it. Not mention the time petstore she was treat as lower liked house elf. But they did not house elf so but she took the abuse that some house elf took.

She seemed to be lost within one thought and well she did not know what to do she took abuse when she had enough she did next best thing instead of being lock up in prison if she was attack father she ran away and that she did not know what else to do but keep running for her life. That is she ran far and she has been running ever since. She wonder when she went to hogwart yes about house elf if any try to run away liked she was doing she ran far and fast but she did not open all way with Sirius about how she got away.

It was liked prison being lock up and she had wonder was all if it was that bad in that prison or if they ever abuse there prisoner as much she took off but she did not want be on Wanted list for Minster of magic that why she did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Sirius was shocked. "Really? That's crazy." he said frowning. "I The way I was raised it was almost the other way around, non-magical beings were frowned upon. I just don't understand it. Why can't we just coexist?" he said exasperatedly.
His whole world seemed to be revolved around prejudiced people these days. It made him sick. The thought that everyone was pitted against each other because of what they were. It wasn't like anyone could actually help what they born as. It made him sick.
He turned to look at Drusilla to say something about his thoughts but she was so wrapped up in her own thoughts. "Are you okay?" he asked. She looked extremely bothered and upset.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 am

Drusilla was looking back at him she jink them when she was born. Yeah she was there parent mistaked that is. She was serous that was why she lived she look back she never did correct them on it.She was born a half blood that mother would do anything for her father.

Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.That is what I heard someone say long time ago..She respond to the boy she was thinking about other things. She was okay she was just thinking was all but what to do about issue of not stealing from other if it was that way in Azkaban. She had wonder was all she could not eat to pay for food and sure she could start stealing food.

I just wonder if that bad in Azkaban prison that they portray as in prison. She was thinking about something and what was going on in her mind was okay that is she look back at him wondering what he was thinking was she had hard time opening up to what she did since she ran away from home which is run away from home she tend keep most thing private life and such thing and what not listening to what she was saying that is.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Sirius nodded his head slowly as she spoke. "That's a nice quote. Makes sense too." he said finally after a moment of thinking about it.
Sirius watched the movie in silence for a bit as they showed a dreary picture of Azkaban. Drusilla spoke up again and he thought about what she was saying. "I dunno. I mean, it's a really nasty place and it would drive anyone insane. So I think it might be pretty accurate. Especially with the treatment this guy gets. I mean a murderer would surely have to face horrible treatment." he said. He frowned at the thought of some of the people he knew going to Azkaban. Regulus jumped to mind first of course. He shook the thoughts of that out of his head and turned to Drusilla. She looked slightly unnerved. "You alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 am

Drusilla listen to what he was saying it was such thing it was quote yes but she wonder though what he was saying listening to what he was saying. She was quiet and she look back at the deary picture of Azkaban. She jump when the Demeter came on the screen she could not help to wonder being crime no she was not murder though she was just pick pocket and that was it. She never kill anyone she thought if she caught she have to hold someone demand there money. She wonder what she would get but she had no choice in that matter her parents would have kill her if she had that is.

"Yeah I'm all right. I just wonder what people who don't kill people but just sortie steal. I wonder what they would get? Would they have to go Azkaban for doing that? Her crime wave was not that big other then pick pocket people and such thing she look back at the women and such things she listen to him and she was staring no it was not that big her crime wave of pickpocket people.She had small crime wave of pick pocket people it just made her wonder was all and she look back at him and such things.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 am

Sirius thought for a bit about what Drusilla was asking. He had wondered that before too. "i don't think that they would get nearly as bad of treatment as this guy." he said referring to the actor in the movie. "But I suppose they would still be punished. Of course not be kissed by a dementor. But maybe just locked up in prison temporarily. I guess it just depends on the severity of the crime." he said thoughtfully. He had put way too much time into thinking about these sorts of things.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Drusilla lost track of how many time she stolen money she took from people listening to what he was saying and such things. She was listening she was hoping that not kiss by dementor and she was listening to what and she had to wonder that she did not know how many time she stolen from people.Oh."She was listening she had wonder what they would do if it was case of robin hood so speak the man was stealing money giving poor but she was using the money to get the books and such things.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Sirius just nodded his head. He figured that Drusilla was keeping something huge from him, but he knew better than to press for details. She could keep her secrets and that was fine by him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Better To Do [PG]   Nothing Better To Do [PG] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing Better To Do [PG]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: Movie Theatre-
Jump to: