Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 4 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 4 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Lunch with Family (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Sirius punched Reg in the arm, "Aw see I know that you care about me!" he exclaimed laughing. Even though that he agreed that it was nice to talk to Reg again, he still had to make fun of his little brother for being sentimental. Ever since he was little he learned to not be emotional about anything. Or at least not show emotions, especially not when it came to family.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Galleons : 626

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Regulus rolled his eyes at his brother, though he felt his cheecks heat up a bit. "Please! You know you love me, too," He teased back with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 am

Sirius gasped in mock horror, "Pssht me? Love you?" he said as a red tinge covered his ears. He hoped Regulus didn't notice, he really didn't want him to know how he was feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Regulus rolled his eyes when he caught the slight color that had whent to Sirius' ears. He couldn't help but tease him about that and said, "And that's why you're blushing, of course." Regulus might have been offended that he'd denied loving him, given the circumstances, but he sounded like he was joking and he had said the opposite not ten minutes earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Sirius felt his ears grow even redder when Regulus commented on his blushing. He was literally the only person in the world that could make him blush. "You dare accuse me of blushing?" he asked narrowing his eyes and grinning maniacally. "Would you like to retract that statement or suffer the consequences?" he asked getting prepared to tackle his brother.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:30 am

Regulus laughed at his brother's threatning glare. "Well, I've been told it's rude to lie, so I don't think I can retract it," He teased, bracing himself for the attack he knew was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 am

Sirius' jaw dropped and he grinned and laughing. "Oh that's it Black." he said spitting the name ironically. It was his name too. "You're getting it." he said as he wrapped an arm around his brother and wrestled him to try to pin him. After all, that was an older brother's job.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:58 am

Regulus rolled his eyes at Sirius' hypocritical comment, but was quickly distracted by his brother tackling him. He struggled for a few moments, but was quickly overpowered by his stronger older brother. He tried to shove him off to no avail and eventually cried, "Uncle, uncle!"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:05 am

Sirius smirked down at his brother as he successfully pinned him. "Uncle?" he said laughing but putting a confused face on. "I'm your brother you prat!" he exclaimed as he could help but laugh and shift his center of balance to the point where he was almost falling off of Reg but still laughing so he could upright himself.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Regulus rolled his eyes at that. "Fine then, brother," He said sarcastically as he shoved Sirius the rest of the way off of him and sat up again. He stood up and wiped the dust that had gotten all over him as he rolled across the unused bed.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Sirius flailed in the air for a second as Regulus pushed him off. He landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Unghh" Sirius groaned out as he sat up. "I let you get the better of me..You win this round Regulus."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:53 pm

At the loud noise, Regulus' head snapped to face the doorway, his heart pounding as though he were doing something illegal and about to get caught...which he kind of was, but only by his family's standards. However, after a few moments of listening and not hearing any footsteps, he calmed down a little and turned back to his brother with a grin. "Why thank you," He said, feigning a rather bow.

Last edited by Regulus Black on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 am

Sirius feigned a glare at his brother. Then he stood up and brushed himself off, "This place is so dusty. You'd think I've been gone for a couple years." he said making a face as he brushed himself off. He brushed through his hair with his fingers, "Ugh, disgusting." he said frowning and sitting back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 am

Regulus merely grinned cheekily in response to Sirius' glare but then nodded in agreement. "Well, it has been one, and it's not like Mum and Dad come in here often to dust." He said with a shrug. After all, a year was a long time, and his parents had avoided Sireius' room as much as possible except for the one time a week or so after Sirius had left, and they'd come down furious and muttering something about "they won't come off." Now, looking around the room, he figured they were probably talking about all the gryffindor and muggle items littering walls.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:11 am

Sirius pretended to be shocked. "What?! So you mean Mum doesn't spend her days in here crying with agony of her son running away?" he said laughing and smirking. Sirius looked around his room, he never expected his parents to feel any sympathy or any feelings at all about his departure. They probably threw a party if anything. He chuckled as he imagined a family get together with a banner that said The Blood Traitor is Gone! and everyone being really happy.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:24 am

"They were upset...for a while." Regulus said. Of course, this was stretching the truth to breaking point. However, they had been a little upset, though more because their eldest son hadn't decided to follow their beleifs than that he'd left them. And they'd rather have him gone than be constantly fighting with him about it, so they'd gotten over it pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Sirius couldn't help but laugh. "i don't believe that for one second. " he said honestly. "They hated me so much."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Regulus frowned at that. "Hate," was such a strong word, and he couldn't truly believe his parents thought that way about Sirius. "I don't think so...I think they just disaprove of your decisions." He said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Sirius was intrigued by what Regulus was saying. He really thought that their parents didn't hate him. It was a weird thing for him to think about. "Well that also may bee it. I suppose that I could see that they dislike my decisions. I've always just associated that with them hating me." he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Regulus nodded. Pondering his brother's words, he asked Sirius, "Well, do you hate them?" He was a little afraid of what the answer was, for he still liked to think that their family was reparable.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Sirius sighed and looked at the wall, unable to look at Regulus. "I don't know Regulus. They both made my life miserable for years. They cursed me. They disowned me. They left me alone for myself a sixteen year old with no money except what he stole. They told our family to cut off contact with me and not help me in any way, shape or form. I strongly disagree with their beliefs as they disagree with mine. They have never been there for me. Not since I learned to have an opinion. I know this is hard for you to hear, but yes, I truly do hate them." he said. He stared directly at the wall, afraid to look at Reg. He didn't think he'd be able to look him in the eyes after that long statement.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Regulus frowned at the answer. Though he knew he'd asked, and he had probably suspected the answer, he'd still hoped it would be differant. "They didn't disown you until after you ran away," He pointed out. He knew it was a weak argument, and that it wouldn't change how SIrius felt. But he hated how his family was falling apart, and wished he could just put them back together again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 am

Sirius looked at Regulus and sighed. "Out of all of that...that's what you gather?" he asked disbelievingly. He knew Regulus wanted him to come back home. But he just couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Regulus looked at the floor with a frown to avoid Sirius' gaze. "Honestly, I think it was just hard for them. I mean, you're so differant from them, and have gone down a completely differant path." He said, trying to defend his parents. He couldn't believe that they were truly bad people.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Sirius felt a small surge of impatience flow through him. How could his brother truly believe that everything their parents had done to him still made them good people? It almost sounded as if Regulus thought he was the one to blame. Sirius took a breath before responding. "I doubt that entirely Reg. I've always been different from them, they've known that and rather than accepting me, they made my life horrible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch with Family (G)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next