Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 3 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 3 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Lunch with Family (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Galleons : 626

Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 am

Regulus, though he tried to hide, was indeed a little hesitant. He tried not to get in the middle of his family's arguments, but he couldn't exactly leave Sirius to get by all on his own as his parents han intended. Besides, they wouldn't notice. "Yah, it's fine." He said with a smile. He motioned over his shoulder in the general direction of his room. "Want me to go get it?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am

Sirius frowned. He really wanted Regulus to get the key, but he was really worried. "Only if you're positive that you want to give it to me." he said sincerely. "If you don't. It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Regulus' only answer was to slip out of the room and go to his own. He easily located the key in his much neater room. He picked it up, but then hesitated looking at it. he frowned, knowing that he was betraying his parents trust by giving the key to Sirius. But what could he do-leave his brother to fend for himself when he was just barely an adult. He nodded to himself and, his resolve strengthened, he left his room, closing the door behind him. He whent back to Sirius' and stopped at the door for a moment before entering, forgetting that he was aloud in. "Here," He said simply, holding out his hand with the key flat on his palm.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 am

Sirius shifted his weight several times as Regulus left his room to go search for the key. It was then that he opened up a drawer in his desk. It was hard to pull out, but eventually it opened. Sirius looked inside it curiously. What could he have put in here to fill it up so much? He was shocked to find papers and letters that were overflowing in his drawer. He looked at a few of them, obviously from Remus, Peter and James. He grinned when he saw the hardly legible handwriting of his mates. He heard Reg open the door again and he shut the drawer again. He wouldn't bother to look through them now. "Wow Reg. This seriously means a lot to me." he said sincerely as he took the key from his brother's outstretched palm. He tucked it away safetly in his pocket. He wasn't sure if he ought to give Reg a hug, but he decided against it. He didn't like showing so much emotion. Instead he gave him a huge smile and set off to work searching for his gold again.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 am

"No problem," Reg muttered with a small smile. He tended to adapt his brother's tendency to avoid emotion when around him, not wanting for his older brother to think he was a wuss.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 am

Sirius heard his brother mutter something, although he wasn't too sure what he had said, he assumed it was some sort of statement assuring him it was no big deal. Which was a lie. It was a huge deal. Sirius sat down on his bed and started rooting through his nightstand. He came across an old box that was wrapped in a Gryffindor scarf. "Ah ha!" he exclaimed. "I think this is it! I wrapped it in Gryffindor things, it's a mother and father repellent." he said laughing as he pulled the box onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:44 am

Regulus laughed. "I suppose it is, so long as it doesn't draw them towards it to get rid of it." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

Sirius laughed. "Under all of this? They'd burn it before opening it." he said holding up pictures of his friends, muggle girls and motorcycles, similar to the ones that covered his walls. Sirius patted the bed next to him for Regulus to come sit with him before he opened the box. If he remembered correctly he also has some old things Reg might find interesting.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:58 am

Regulus raised an eyebrow when Sirius motioned for him to join him on the bed-seeing as how this was the first time he'd ever been in his brother's room (well, technically second now) let alone sat on his bed. But, after the first moment of shock had passed, he went to join his brother, wiping the dust off the mattress before he saw down. He then looked at the box, curious as to what it was that Sirius wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 am

Sirius laughed at his brother's hesitation. When Reg finally took a seat next to him he unwrapped the Gryffondor scarf and threw it in the drawer. He opened the lid of the box and grinned. The gold and the key were both resting on top. He put the key in his pocket and the bag of gold next to him. They could wait for later. Next he took out the other things that were inside. There were several pictures of him and Reg from when they were very little. "Look at this!" he said laughing. Sirius was holding Reg in a head lock and both boys were grinning. The next picture was of Reg and Sirius laying down next to each other sleeping. Sirius had a protective arm around Reg. There were several other pictures of the two boys when they were little and innocent. He handed the pictures to Reg so that he could take a look at them. Then he dug deeper into the box. "And these too!" he said pulling out the fake wands that two boys used to play around with.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Reg looked at the pictures curiously, slowly flipping through them. He couldn't help but smile at the nice memories they brought up, and then looked up at the wands Sirius was showing him. He laughed. "You actually kept all this stuff?!" For some reason, he'd never assumed that Sirius wouild keep anything sentimental about any of the family, him included.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:36 am

Sirius laughed at his brother's pure shock. "Of course I kept all of this." he shrugged nonchalantly as if it were no big deal as he silently wondered if his brother bought into what he was saying. "I'd never keep the pictures of me and the people who are my parents, but with you, I'm keeping those." he said as he looked at the pictures Regulus was holding.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:18 am

Regulus couldn't help but smile at that. "So you don't hate me now?" The words had left his mouth before he could stop them, and he immediatly regretted them. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to no the answer, and he didn't want to upset Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:27 am

Sirius frowned, "Of course I don't hate you. Who told you that I did?" He was genuinely confused, he didn't run around declaring his love of his little brother but he never had said that he hated him. He didn't always like what Reg was doing, or what he believed in, but he never hated him.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 am

"Nobody...I guess I just figured that myself." Regulus said with a shrug. After all, it wasn't like Sirius talked to him much in front of other people...but then, he didn't either, but that was just for his parents' sake.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:12 am

Sirius was still frowning when Regulus shrugged. "Why do you think that?" He wanted to know why Reg thought that he hated him. He really tried not to act mean towards Regulus during their time at school. It wasn't always easy with the people that Reg hung aroudn with, but he still tried.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Regulus shrugged. "I don't know...I guess, just the fact that you left, and you don't exactly go out of your way to see me all the same," Regulus said, looking down and shuffling his feet awkwardly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Sirius frowned, he wanted to deny what Reg was saying, but he knew that it was mostly true. "Reg, you know I love you. You're the main reason I stuck around for so long. I'm really sorry that I left, but I had to." he said desperately trying to get his brother to see his reasoning. "Tell you what, I'll make more of an effort to see you. In school too." he said wishing Reg would look up so that he could see how sincere he was being.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:35 am

Regulus nodded. "I know..." he said, though he was mostly refferring to knowing that Sirius had to leave. He'd always known that him being around just made him as well as his parents upset. But he felt better, for he could tell-or maybe just hoped-that his brother was being earnest. "And you don't have to-Cissy and Bella would probably kill me anyways." He said with a shrug, knowing that it would upset his cousins, as well as his parents if they told them, if they saw him talking to Sirius. Plus, he was sure Sirius' friends wouldn't be to fond of him hanging out with Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:21 am

Sirius sat there in silence as Regulus nodded. He really had no words to say. He had to leave his house. He knew Regulus understood that, but it didn't make it any easier for him. Sirius was happier nowadays. He knew that his parents probably were too. "True. Didn't even think about that." he said shaking his head. "But hey, you can always owl me if you ever feel like talking to your big brother." he said laughing. He only found it funny because it was true. It was the sad that the easiest way for the two to keep in contact was owling one another. They were brothers for Merlin's sake. But it didn't seem like it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 am

Regulus grinned at that. "I will," He assured Sirius. Though his tone was joking, he was very earnest in his words-he did want to keep in touch with his brother some how, and actually speaking to him often was out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:04 am

Sirius grinned and laughed. "I'm pen-pals with my brother." he said laughing at the sheer hilarity of the situation. He was glad that Regulus realized he was serious about what he had said, it sounded joking, but the words were sincere.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Regulus couldn't help but laugh with his brother, and it didn't feel like a hidden meeting anymore-it felt like it used to, when he and Sirius would just sit around and goof off.. "I suppose so." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Sirius sighed contently when his brother laughed with him. He was actually really glad that Reg happened to find him sneaking in. "This is surprisingly nice. I thought coming back home was going to give me terrible memories of this place but instead I got to just hang out with you." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

"Yah," Regulus agreed and hesitated a moment before adding, "I'm glad you came back...even if it is only for a little while." He smiled somewhat emberassedly at his brother, hoping he wouldn't think him a wuss for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch with Family (G)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next