Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Investigating (G) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInvestigating (G) - Page 2 I_voting_barInvestigating (G) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Investigating (G) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInvestigating (G) - Page 2 I_voting_barInvestigating (G) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Investigating (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

Investigating (G) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Aurore was just fun with him who would want to find something dead anyway because that was bored that would not be much fun to find corpse if you asked him. Yeah perhaps who knows.But how was she suppose to find anything with how dark it was in this shack she honest did not know and if they turn the light on somebody might come into the house and investigation if they where turn the light on was she was right on that one things.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Galleons : 366

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Procyon was just realizing the same thing. "If only it weren't so darn dark." He muttered irritably.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 am

Aurore could not make out anything that much. It would been nice to know who you are talking about. But one thing if the boy was good looking she would be too scared to talk to him because she would think she was out league or something. Yeah it so dark. She agree with the boy and then he would not think of talking to her if he known that she was in ravenclaw house but she was smart but who knows how the house thing work and yet she was not confident around other boys either maybe she was too dorky or nerd for them but still she liked to to do other things as well.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 am

Procyon pouted as he tried to pear through the darkness...rather unsuccesfully. "I should've brought a flashlight," he muttered to himself. He then spoke louder, adressing the girl, "I don't suppose you've turned seventeen yet?" He was hoping she could make a little light with her wand since he was still sixteen-even he knew better than to get in trouble with the ministry of magic.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:12 am

Aurore was actually one year younger then this boy but what she read it was better that way when it come couple she read somewhere that it was okay for person slightly older then other. Or one year older not was big deal.

No I have not turn seventeen yet. I am going to try something that should with are problem. She just let him know before she did it. She start to dig around her backpack she was looking for matches and her candle. Oh damn.How am suppose to do this without light. She felt for match part and she torn piece in match and she ran across the match thing and she lite the candle and she blew the match out. Well there was no brighter idea but she did it and she did not the spell but she knew the old fashion way.

The light was some what dim but what could she do but it was some what good right and now she shine but she had to be careful some what because wax some what warm but it was real hot at the top part of it. It was better then nothing right she thought and there you have it with and now she was getting nervous who she was talking with a blue hair boy that she have trouble speaking at the moment she gather her bravery. Well it is better then being dark.She was trying impression that she deal with something dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 am

Procyon brought his arm up to cover his eyes and blinked repeatedly as the sudden light blinded them for a moment. After his eyes had adjusted, he lowered his arm and squinted past the glow to see the girl he was talking two. She looked vaguelly familiar, though he didn't remember ever actually speaking to her before. "It's something," He agreed, though it was, in fact, a very dim light.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:58 am

Aurore look over at the boy and it had taken her eyes to adjusted to the light but she did not want extreme bright light because well somebody might see her here at this cottage she did not want to get in trouble with that. "Yeah it is something." She look back and she was thinking of something she never got his name. So what is your name?She look back at the boy quietly looking back at the boy so speak and she gave the boy a light smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 pm

"Procyon," He answered as he turned to explore the room they were in now that they had a meager amount of light. He hesitated before returning the question. "Yours?" He asked in an uncaring tone as he moved a little down the hall, expecting her to follow with the candle.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Aurore made it point to get know people name so she would not be all alone with her studies that is. She listen to the boy explain to her what he had to say that is."Aurore." Maybe we were better off in dark why did he have be so uncaring but she follow him quietly through the hall but she was quiet that is and she moved through the house quietly looking around.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Procyon, laughed when he heard the girl's name. "Aurore? Your parents had a set career path for you, I take it?" He joked as he looked around the building. It was rather disapointing-he didn't, in fact, see any dead body's or anything else that might catch his interest.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Aurore not really when one look it up in baby book it actually meant dawn. It was Latin and French that is and they found it beautiful. No not really Procyon. They would be happy with whatever do.They actually said look stuff they came across it. It actually mean Dawn in French and Latin. They found that interest so why they name it.One cousin name was Dawn so they went went with Aurore so that there would not be two of us. She did not see anything but at least you can hang out with girl.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 am

Procyon rolled his eyes-he didn't like being proven wrong. However, since he didn't know how it was spelled, he'd honestly thought that it meant Auror. "Whatever." He said gruffly with a shrug, becoming very interested in a room to their right. Once again, there was nothing cool in it, though. "This place is boring," He muttered disapointedly.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 am

Aurore was spell two different way there was e at the end her name. She turn with her candle bored.. This place was bored there was nothing within this room and it was dull and bored. She found it full dust and she turn slightly with her candle she decide to check out some other room for the most part. But there was nothing in this room and she was bored with following him about when she left in that dark room to look around at some of the other room she was brave then most of the other student. She was bored with follow him about with the room.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

Procyon frowned when Aurore left without him, and glared resentfully at her retreating back, rather intending to let her leave. However, when he realized that the light was leaving with her, he jogged to catch up. "Just leave me in the dark, why don't you!" He said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 am

Aurore could have blow it out and then what would they have. Well there was nothing in this room. This place is bored. She said and then she heard someone jogging behind her but she thought slythern house where supposed to be brave but she glance over at the boy. I would have come back for you after I look over the house. She wonder what he would say to that she would have and she just got tired staying in one room and had wonder if this place any bedroom that is. No need to get angry she would have and she wonder what he would say but she would have come back for the boy who was clearly some what bitter over something and could be rude some what but she wonder what he would say what she went on about it and such things.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm

"I was looking around! There could've been something interesting in there! Besides, I was about to move on!" He objected angrily. "You didn't have to leave me in the dark-I mean, what can I see when there's absolutely no light!"
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Aurore was not scared cat it seem somebody was scared of the dark. She was quiet she heard him objected. She was getting bored looking around this dump anyway. All right I'm sorry.What else she say the boy this place was bored she was ready to move on to look around a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Procyon scowled at her and said angrily, "Whatever." He turned his eyes back to the rest of the building, now storming ahead of her. He resolved not to go chasing after her again, even if he did find it rather insulting and offensive. He'd rather light his wand and get in trouble with the ministry-he was verily sure he could talk his way out of trouble, seeing as how no muggles would be able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Aurore watch him seemed to angry this place suck she was going to leaving his butt here. She was leaving him here. Well leaving Procyon. She told him that she was leaving she walk out the door leaving his butt there in the house she did not care if he took offend but she was tired of his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Procyon hesitated when she left, the light dimming with her. "Whatever," He said again, not wanting to seem like a wuss. So he merely let her leave, and sunk against the wall with a frown. Of course, he hadn't expected her to hang around for long-most people didn't. They had a tendancy to hate him the second they laid eyes on him...He rather wished he hadn't requested light, since she'd seemed perfectly fine with him before she could actually see him. He felt a tear well up in his eye, but he hurriedly brushed it away and stood up, refusing to let himself even feel week. "Lumos," He said, not bothering to keep his voice quiet, despite the fact that he was performing underage magic.. As light sprung out of his wand he moved deeper into the shack, and he mentally dared some ministry official to show up.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Aurore was nice girl she just wish she had not told him his name because he seemed to take it out on her. Or for that she wish he would let the name thing go but then she heard some noises when she step out on porch. She was fine with him she just felt that he did not liked her. and she wish that they never did the name thing then maybe he would liked her then.. She thought she heard something and she came back into the house the reason was simple sound liked something as she was running from what she thought it was she ran right into him. When she did run back into the house the noise she felt sure it was behind her the noise she heard it and candle had gone when she ran from it. I'm sorry. I just thought I heard something." Then she thought it was footstep behind her that's why she back inside bumping into him. It might been rodent or something she took hold of his hand when the noise stopped.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Procyon raised an eyebrow when Aurore came crashing into him again. He rolled his eyes at her, "A bit scared were we?" He teased, but felt his own heart thumpin in his chest-though he'd previously been very brave in his anger about lighting his wand, he honestly didn't want trouble with the ministry. So he raised his wand to see past Aurore, but didn't see anything. "Just your imagination," He half teased, and half assured her when he felt her take his hand. He was rather surprised at that-hadn't she just left him? And now she wanted to hold his hand?
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Aurore was quiet listening to the words being exchanged but she was not scared no she thought she heard something but might been just mice. Then well she was holding his hand. Give her break she was year younger then Procyon and was still weary of things.. Please she would not left him she would felt guilty all day if she did and that was true. A slythern might have left him but not her she was not cold heart she was some what kind. If she got little bit she would have turn back around. She would be liked oh damn that boy she could not believe she went back to him..

Whatever. I know what I heard. She told the boy and she was standing with him and she was going to take hand and she would stay with him if she did not she would feel guilty for leaving him here all day if something was to happened to the boy. But she was not going to tell him if something bad happened to him.She was going to his hand if he liked it or not she knew she was not beautiful or striking to what slythern would want but she knew they probably wanted something liked supermodel type of person right that is.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 pm

"I'm sure you do," Procyon teased with a grin, but he couldn't help but htink that it felt good to have campany...and a girl holding his hand. "Shall we go explore, then, or are you still planning to leave and face the mice all on you rown?" He asked, rather hoping that she wouldn't do just that and leave him again, though he tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 am

Aurore would hold his hand but the only reason she did not think he was not bad looking. But he need to expand his words that is he always said whatever. She was going to hold to his hand if he liked it or not that is.

Yeah let explore. We bound to see something interesting four set of eyes. She remark to the boy looking back at the boy she normally did not make friend so easy it was always hard for her but she would give a try with Procyon so what that they might get any where but she felt that he might need her that is with him or something she was quiet though and what was there to say to this boy.

She look back at her but she was quiet smart to know that it was about to have four set of eyes to look around this house. She hope he was smart not shine his wand outside window area that liked asking minster to come and for the both of them to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating (G)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: The Shrieking Shack-
Jump to: