Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Investigating (G) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Investigating (G) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Investigating (G) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Investigating (G) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Investigating (G) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Investigating (G) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Investigating (G) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Investigating (G) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Investigating (G) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Investigating (G) I_vote_lcapInvestigating (G) I_voting_barInvestigating (G) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Investigating (G) I_vote_lcapInvestigating (G) I_voting_barInvestigating (G) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Investigating (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Galleons : 366

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 am

Procyon had come to Hogsmead mostly for the purpose of stocking up on his Zonko's supplies. However, his curiousity had gotten the better of him as he passed the shrieking shack. He'd heard rumors about the place, about it being haunted and such. However, he'd never ventured inside before. With a cautious glance around, he headed towards the old building, fully intending to take a peep inside.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:33 am

She was quiet she was not afraid of anything she been a sleep within the shack she thought she would stay here knowing her parent would not find her that is. The place was creepy enough so she would not be here she had stay the night her sleeping bag had lay upon the floor she had not once seen a ghost yet or anything scaring she could not figure out why it was called shrieking shack not really figure out why it was called it.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

Procyon entered the building and squinted around curiously. He frowned, wishing he could use magic to light the room up-for even he was not so much of an idiot that he wanted to get in trouble with the Ministry and/or expelled from Hogwarts. So he wandered down the hallway, half blind, squinting in front of him with his hands outstretched. It probably would've been smart to bring a flashlight or something...but then, he wasn't sure if they'd work here, seeing as ho Hogwarts screwed up most muggle devices. He was torn out of his thoughts by tripping over something rather large, and found himself sprawled on the ground, squinting backwards to figure out what had made him fall.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Aurora heard footstep within the building and it was indeed dark in here. She might be fearless but she heard what she thought was ghost or sometime spook. She had reach out for the wall and then she trip over someone she went down on top of Procyon and she let out sound of hissing sound. Then she start to get up and she look down at Procyon."Are you okay?" She look down sure enough it was her sleeping bag. She asked the boy looking back at the man and she was quiet yes and she was some what quiet.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Procyon's breath left him in a whoosh as something heavy fell on top of him. He was relieved when it got off on it's own, and he didn't have to fight to get it off. He frowned when someone spoke to him-so he'd fallen over a person! "It's fine, I guess," He said bergudginly, though it had really been his fault.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 am

Aurore was quiet brave to come up to the creepy house she was not sure what she fall over she was not sure wow did not smell liked corpse or something creepy that is. She heard stories of this place and she was glad it was not one zombies or something as ghost or something. "I'm glad your fine." It is so dark it take eyes forever adjust how dark it was and she glance around the dark and she became quiet just looking around.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:00 am

Procyon frowned at were he could vaguely see a figure standing. "What were you doing on the floor, anyways?! Just trying to trip people?!" He demanded. Honestly, he was fine-he might have a bruise or two in the morning, but that was all. This was more just his fashion of asking what she was doing here. After all, people didn't often just lie on the floor of a haunted house.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Aurore was quiet she was asleep in the house and the reason was simple her father and mother were fighting sound it sound liked they where killing each other with there banging sound. She was not going to side and she ran off here to sleep in peace because she was abuse. She was quiet and look down at Procyon and what not looking back at him. "No actually I was asleep. " She look back at when people how does one know there tripping one person. She was braver then most people that is and when it came to such things.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Procyon raised an eyebrow with a laugh. "I'm sure." He said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes-he couldn't quite picture many people with the guts to sleep in a rumored haunted house...Let alone a girl. For he could tell from the voice that it was a female. However, she was obviously brave enough to be in here...."And why are you sleeping in this haunted house?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:16 am

Aurore was not afraid no that was one thing she was not afraid of for some reason. Only one thing she was afraid and that her step father that would be one thing she was afraid of she start to reach down to grab to fold it up quietly and well see other girl here she was only one that actually went inside yes.

"My parents where fighting. I got tired of it and well they problobly pick sides in there fight. I am not pick side between my mother and father. I don't have any friends that I go school to asked well can I stand them fighting no. So I left them there so maybe some sleep here in this house in peace. I know it haunted but got tired of them fighting over something that happened long ago." She saw it but she had not told her mother what he done but the fact she had more reason why she want her father dead because the man was crazy and would beat the crap out Aurora why else did she hate him more then anyone if she was strong enough she would have kill him.

But some other person kill him thank god finally dead she wish that her mother felt the same way but she did not now she found evident of what happened so speak and she had decide to run away she been knock down by her other father and she was sure would be beat for knowing what her father done and she could not remember ever spell in the book to protect herself and she was tired not good combination of the both.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Procyon frowned at her. "What're they fighting about?" He asked, feeling rather bad for the girl that she had been forced to sleep in a haunted house to avoid her parents' fight.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Aurora watch him seemed to frown though it was tell what he was thinking. and she had with a light smiled.

"Well you see long ago it start out long time my mother married to muggle. Of course she had but when all strange around me. My father did not take to well that I was half witch too well. He thought by beating the crap out of me would make the magic stopped. Of it didn't I end up running away from them and then I meet other wizard that help me some adult heal injure but then my father came on scene beat crap out of me some more. He repeat asked him to stopped but he did not listen.I did not know spell so I end up near death when he was done. And the man that is now my father kill him to keep him from killing me. My father had to get ready of body so my mother remarried thinking it would be better for us. I keep his secret that he kill my muggle father. Now she has some evident what he done. She not taking too well. I know she want me to choice her over my father if they split up over it. But I really don't pick side on it. I just want it be way before she found out." She was stupid happy and everything blab and that was it. That was what was going on she became quiet and she wonder what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Procyon couldn't help but frown sympathetiquely as she told her story. However, when she was done, he had to say, "So you came to sleep in a haunted house? I mean, the fighting can't be that bad." After all, it wasn't like they were bringing it to her from the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Aurore watch him seemed to frown wasn't suppose discrimination against her because she was half blood.But she guess that he was not liked those she expect to walk out on her when she was half blood. Aren't they suppose to hate us but she could not help it.

"Yeah it is.When she find out that keep it secret from her that I saw kill him it going to worst. I just know it going get worst. Right now there fighting each other as she find out that I keep it secret then it get worst.That she already done threat bring minster up what he done. I just don't go jail. If I could back in time I would have done it kill him in order to save him from going to jail. I hope he get away." Was that wrong well did answer his question that indeed get worst if she bring the minster up on charage murder a muggle. But it was self defense really think they would believe a little girl. She was not sure she want to things to be okay but they where not.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 am

Procyon rolled his eyes as she made a big deal out of it. "So? He was defending you, so it shouldn't be to hard to get out of legal trouble. And you don't have to tell your mother that you knew." He said with a shrug. He hated it when people tried to make things so much worse than they were just so they could have some drama in their lives.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Aurore just wonder though if she told the minster the truth would they believe her."What if they don't believe me?"She had been questioning herself what if they did not believe her. She became quiet listening to what he might say about that.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Procyon shrugged, thinking she was talking about his comment on how she didn't have to tell her parents about her knowing. "Why wouldn't they?" After all, he saw no reason for her mother to randomly accuse her.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 am

Aurore was just trying to think logical that is on what if they did not believe her. Maybe he was right she did not know but this was getting awkward that is with her and the boy she was running out things to say to the boy that is. "I don't know.I guess that is how minster of magic works. They expect me to defend someone that I have developed feeling for that show me what real father should act." She respond to the boy why did he have to think that over she always thought things through and went over all her opinions.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Procyon rolled his eyes, begining to get annoyed that she was being so stubborn. "No they won't-they'll think that you'd want to defend your birth father. Besides, you can always request veritaserum." He said, realizing that she was talking about testifying to the ministry to defend her father, not confessing to her mother..
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Aurore did not really take the veritaserum to prove that she was right about everything she said. How long would effect if she took it about her most hidden truth liked if she was have crush on boy with blue hair she did not want to make Procyon a laughing stock because of it. That is he probably has girlfriend he is out league who was she kidding he was out of her league too so speak and such things. "I guess your right. This place is creepy isn't it. So far I have not heard any moaning that ghost make? Have you? She want to change the subject was boring and annoying that is she would deal with it in time when she had too testify in court for now she want to enjoy herself instead of that horrible potion.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Remus nodded with a grin. "Nope-the place isn't scary at all. I'm rather disapointed." He said with a fake pout-not that she could see it, seeing as how he still couldn't see her through the dark.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 am

Aurore look around and she looking around she felt something and it was spider web. She wiggle her hand and was able to get free of the spider and she thought that was gross. She was not afraid of this area either. "Unless your afraid of spiders and dust." She was being sarcastic too and she had not seen anything either. "Why aren't we allow in here anyway? This is shrieking shack isn't place to make loud noises and stuff." She heard some rats and stuff moving about within the house.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:30 am

Procyon shrugged and suggested sarcastically with a roll of his eyes, "Maybe some people actually believe it's 'dangerous,' and 'haunted.'"
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 am

Aurore had been all night and not sound. Maybe the ghost suppose to make some type of noise or something that is. "Or maybe something bad happened long ago. Maybe a murder liked women find out that his wife is being unfaithful so he plan to kill her. The women loud shriek before she dies. Maybe that how got it name.Maybe but who know? But now it seat there. I'm joking by the way. I kinda expect it the house be haunted or make some time sound. Didn't you?" She was rather disappoint that the house did not swallow her up liked in book of rose red where people disappear in the house. "Well this house or shrieking shack certainly no rose red?" She was kidding lightly about it and she was hoping that she would have been or something to happened.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 am

"Yah, it's rather disappointing." Procyon said again with a pout. However, he visibly brightened as he said, "Well, it's never to late-maybe we'll find a dead body or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Investigating (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating (G)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: The Shrieking Shack-
Jump to: