Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Looking Around EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Looking Around EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Looking Around EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Looking Around EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Looking Around EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Looking Around EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Looking Around EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Looking Around EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Looking Around EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Looking Around I_vote_lcapLooking Around I_voting_barLooking Around I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Looking Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Galleons : 97

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 am

A glamour had him looking as if he were a twenty year old bloke with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes, his muggle clothing made him look as if he were one of the filthy muggles that he worked hard to eradicate off of the very face of the planet - or at least, in Great Britain. He inhaled slowly as he looked around the place, wondering just what he should do at the moment.

Activity on all sides has been down recently, and he had no reason to push through with any of his bigger plans at the very moment, saving them for a later, more appropriate date. He shoved a hand into his coat pocket and used the other to run a hand through his hair. He hadn't really the faintest idea why he went to the Graveyard of all places.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theintegration.forumtl.com
Michelle Woodhouse

Michelle Woodhouse

Galleons : 86

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Michelle needed to go to Godric Hollow's graveyard. It was the anniversary of her cousins death and he really missed her. She had died too young in a stupid car accident three years earlier and it still hur to think about that. With tears in her eyes she stepped into the graveyard and started walking wiping her tears away when she suddenly ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't expect anyone to be here..." she mused in apology and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 am

Upon someone bumping into him, Voldemort didn't do so much as bat an eye. With nothing better to do though, he decided to humor himself and at the very least interact with the girl. He paused and knew instantly that she was a witch. All magical beings radiated an aura of magic that he liked to call their Magical Signature. As far as he knew, thanks to his Horcruxes, he was more in tuned and sensitive to people's Magical Signatures, and so he was able to pick out a witch or wizard from a crowd of Muggles.

"No need for apologies," said he smoothly, his voice coming out in a rich baritone that was very far from his usual way of speaking. "I take it you're here to visit a deceased loved one then?" He asked, despite the answer being obvious.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Woodhouse

Michelle Woodhouse

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Michelle smiled softly at the guy's kind words. She had learnt not to trust anyone, but he seemed like a nice person, even she fairly knew that he could perfectly be hiding something. At his question she nodded. "My cousin, she died three years ago" she muttered in a low voice. She didn't feel like chatting with anyone, but she also knew it wasn't that bad to have a little conversation with a stanger. "What about you?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 am

"Oh," said Voldemort with an understanding nod and a sympathetic smile. Idly, he wondered if the cousin she spoke of were muggle or wizard, and whether or not they were mudbloods. Seeing as he wouldn't exactly be able to ask about it, he opted to simply go with whatever - something that wasn't like him at all.

He shrugged at her question, looking around the scarcely populated area. "No reason really." He said honestly. "I have been home a lot recently, so I thought a walk would do me some good. Just my luck that it would bring me here." He murmured.

"Were you and your cousin close?" He found himself asking.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Woodhouse

Michelle Woodhouse

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Michelle frowned a bit when he said his reasons to be there. It was a bit odd but oh well, some people did odd things in their free time, she was noone to judge. So she just offered him a soft smile. At his question, Michelle swallowed before nodding and looking away from him to hide the tears.

"Actually, we've been all life together, since we were young and we used to play together. Now everything has changed" she muttered breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 am

"That... That really sucks." Voldemort murmured. He debated placing a hand on her shoulder, but decided it was too risky, lest she were a muggleborn - or a muggle, heaven forbid! - and he would dirty himself just with one touch. "If you need anyone to listen, I'm here." He offered with a small smile. If he played his cards right and if he found out that she was actually pureblood or halfblood, perhaps he could convince her to join him... Or maybe switch sides and spy.

Yes, what a beautiful plan, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Woodhouse

Michelle Woodhouse

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Michelle couldn't help but blushing slightly when he offered her to listen. It was really nice of him and she did appreciate it from a stranger. "Thank you.." she mused softly offering the man a smile. She really couldn't talk at that moment, but the offer was quite good.

"I'm fine for now.." she added. It wasn't true obviously, but he didn't need to know, after all he was a stranger for her, and she didn't know what his true intentions were. She had had bad experiences with guys before and she absolutely didn't want to repeat them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:09 am

Ah, she was rather guarded. Voldemort's thoughts on the woman increased slightly. It wouldn't do to have an easily breakable person on his side. Her resisting him was enough to see that she wouldn't easily fall for anyone's ploys. Despite sensing that their conversation was over, he stayed. There was no reason to leave, really, so he decided to just be there. He wondered what was going through her mind, but wouldn't risk probing into her mind in case she knew how to detect when someone was looking.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Woodhouse

Michelle Woodhouse

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 pm

When the silence was placed between them he offered the man a new smile and slowly moved a couple of inches forwards, towards the place where her cousin laid and got on her knees in front of the tombstone and started sobbing quietly. She knew the man was still there, she could feel his presence and she'd be careful, but actually she didn't mind him being there, he had been nice enough, but she wanted to know what her plans were, if he was going to leave or not. But at that very moment she was too focused in her cousin's name to be able to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Godric's Hollow :: Graveyard-
Jump to: