Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
A Second Opion (pg-13) I_vote_lcapA Second Opion (pg-13) I_voting_barA Second Opion (pg-13) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
A Second Opion (pg-13) I_vote_lcapA Second Opion (pg-13) I_voting_barA Second Opion (pg-13) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

A Second Opion (pg-13)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

A Second Opion (pg-13) Empty
PostSubject: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am

Remus took a deep breath as he hesitated outside the door of the store. He was rather anxious about the coming meeting-he was lucky enough that Joc liked him, and he was worried he wouldn't have such luck with her friend. What if Joc decided not to see him anymore because Kat didn't like him. He shook this thought from his head, not wanting to seem a frantic mess when he walked in. He took another deep breath and opened a door. Not seeing Joc in the waiting area (and he wasn't to confident that he knew what Kat looked like), he walked up to the waiter. "Has a Joclynn Arora or...umm, Katherine already gotten a table?" He asked, realizing he didn't actually know Kat's last name. When the waiter shook his head, he nodded his thanks and sat down on a chair to wait for the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 am

Joc walked into the restaurant and immediately saw Remus sitting in the waiting area. "Hey there, you." she said greeting him with a smile. "Not too nervous are you?" she joked, she knew he had to be a little nervous but she also knew this was just Kat's version of payback from what she had done with Sirius just a bit earlier in the week.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 am

Remus stood when he saw Joc walk in the door, and walked over to her, meeting her halfway between the door and the chair he'd been sitting in. "Not at all." Remus lied (not altogether convincingly) with a warm smile of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 am

Joc grabbed his hand and led him over to the bench in the entryway, and took a seat, to get them out of the direct path while they were waiting for Kat. "Want to try that again," she asked knowing that he hadn't told the truth. "Nothing Kat says will change anything we have, I promise that." she assured him and it was true no matter how much Kat's opinion mattered to her, it didn't affect who she liked.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:52 am

Remus nodded, slightly relieved. "I think I'd still rather your best friend not hate me, anyways." He pointed out with a somewhat forced laugh. He sighed when he heard how forced it sounded, and willed himself to calm down. Being a nervous wreck wouldn't exactly male the best first impression anyways.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 am

Kat walked into the restaurant and looked for her friend. She smiled as she noticed her holding hands and sitting with Remus Lupin. She watched them for a moment before heading in their direction. Hey Joc!" She gave her friend a hug and whispered in her ear. "No killing me today." She then pulled away from her and turned her attention to Remus. "You must be Remus, it is nice to meet you. Katherine Miller, but please call me Kat."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 am

"Understandable." she agreed. She began rubbing little circles in his hand to try and calm him down more. "Just breath and be yourself, I don't see how she'd just straight up hate you anyway." She saw Kat walk in and stood and returned her hug and watched as Kat introduced herself to Remus, realizing that she had never told Remus Kat's last name.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Remus smiled at Joc as she tried to help him calm down, and he tried to take a few deep breaths, as she'd advised. He mentally cursed himself for looking like a wuss in front of her, and stood up to greet Kat when Joc did. "Nice to meet you, too." Remus agreed with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Kat smiled warmly at Remus as he nodded. "Shall we head to our table?" She beckoned over a server and was instantly lead to the table. She sat down and waited to see what Remus did.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Remus followed behind Kat until they reached their table. He then pulled out a chair for Joc to sit in before taking his own. He then managed a somewhat awkward smile at Kat, unsure of how to proceed from here.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:11 am

Joc followed closely behind Remus to the table and took the chair that he had pulled out for her and sent an semi-annoyed glance to Kat, that she was sure Remus hadn't seen. She saw Remus' awkward smile and knew how he felt, she wasn't fully sure what Kat's plan was at the moment and decided that she'd let Kat start the conversation from there.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Kat smiled as Remus pulled out the chair for Joc. One point Mr. Lupin. She thought as she noticed that it had bugged Joc. "This place has great food. Joc and I come here all the time." She wanted to start off just talking because Remus looked a little too nervous yet and she didn't want him to be on edge the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm

"It does." Remus agreed with a smile. "I've been here a few times with James and the other guys," He said. James lived nearby, and when he came to visit they'd often come here.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Joc took a breath as the conversation started. She agreed with Kat's statement as the server arrived. "My name is Susan, I'll be your server. lets start you out with some drinks."
"Just some iced tea," replied Joc. Susan looked to the others for their orders.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

The server arrived and Joc ordered her drink. Kat quickly glanced at the menu. "Cherry Coke please. No ice though." She shrugged at Joc. She always ordered her drinks without ice because she hates the drink getting watery when the ice melts.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Remus looked at the menu for a moment as well before deciding what he needed was something that would sooth his nerves....So long as she didn't ask for an ID, seeing as how he wasn't techniquely allowed to drink in the muggle world... "I'll take a beer, please." Remus said, giving the waitress a quick smile as he ordered before returning his attention to the two girls he was sitting with.

(OOC: I'm assuming it's a wizarding restraunt, if not I'll edit that...)

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:30 pm

(OOC: I don't believe it is)

The server nodded her thanks for their orders and walked away. "So how have the two of you been the last few days?" she asked awkwardly to break the silence. She found that she was still sitting rather rigidly in her seat due to her own nervousness about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Kat laughed silently at the nervousness her best friend was having. "You know my life. Nothing every changes at home." She shrugged. "I did almost hex my brother though." She thought back to the argument in the kitchen with Sam and regretted her reaction a little bit more now than then. "How are the girls doing with their accidental magic problem?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 am

Remus let himself remain silent as the two girls talked, thinking it best not to interupt them. He found himself managing to get a little more comfortable when it didn't seem as though Katherine was going to jump up and murder him, but he still felt rather nervous for fear of her rejection. He frowned when he saw Joc looked almost as nervous as him, and he gently laid his hand on her knee, giving her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 am

"I'm sure he deserved it," Joc responded with a laugh. "Not too much of a problem with the girls not being at school. I've noticed they're gaining some control over what happens, I caught them levitating crystals the other day at the shop." Joc acknowledged Remus' hand on her knee by placing her own over it and looking at him. "And how have you been, sir?" She couldn't quite return his smile for she was still waiting for Kat to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:04 pm

"Nothing nearly as interesting as you two's. from the sound of it," Remus said with a laugh before explaining, "I've mostly just been hanging out at home-I haven't been for a while, so I just enjoyed hanging out with them."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 am

"I'm sure it's nice to be home." she said to him in response. Joc then turned and gave her friend a look that hopefully said, 'You know you want to so just do it.' She knew her friend was mostly here to drill her boyfriend in payback to what she had done to her just the week before.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 am

"It is," Remus agreed with a nod. Catching the look that Joc threw Kat, he raised an eyebrow, curious as to why. But he didn't say anything, figuring it was either none of his business or he'd find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Kat noticed Joc's look and just smiled innocently. She knew Joc was expecting the worse from her which made it more fun for Kat. "So Remus, are you ready to start our last year at school? It feels like just yesterday we were all first years on the train."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 pm

"It does, doesn't it? But yes, I suppose I am looking foreward to it, though I wouldn't mind it being my first year again," Remus answered with a smile. "You?" He turned the question back to her, not wanting to come off as a jabberer. The thought that he was being paranoid did occur to him, but better safe than sorry anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Opion (pg-13)   A Second Opion (pg-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Opion (pg-13)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Godric's Hollow :: Little Mexico Restaurant-
Jump to: