Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 I_vote_lcapInfinite Evolution: Ver. 2 I_voting_barInfinite Evolution: Ver. 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 I_vote_lcapInfinite Evolution: Ver. 2 I_voting_barInfinite Evolution: Ver. 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pyro

Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2   Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 IEVer2Ad1_1

INFINITE EVOLUTION
Things could only get better after Apocalypse’s defeat in November 2001. That was what everyone thought. But anti-mutant riots became more frequent and the public’s perception of mutants worsened. The Mutant Registration Act was enacted on January 1, 2002. Many mutants reacted violently to society’s rejection of mutants and what seemed to be second-class citizenship and dangerous mutant gangs formed, particularly in New York where the population was strongest. The government reacted to the increasing levels of mutant crimes by launching the Sentinel Program in July 2002.

Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2 IEVer2Ad1_2
Now divided into five squads, the X-Men hold opposing views of how to react to human negativity and government policies.
The Paladins, led by Scott Summers, view themselves as guardians of the weak, and seek to use their powers to protect mutant and humans alike.
The Touchstones, led by Jean Grey, are the ‘face’ of the X-Men, the ones most heavily involved in politics in their efforts to build a bridge between mutants and humans.
The Outliers are arguably less ambitious; led by Anna Marie Adler, the squad provides a place for mutants to feel like they belong, ultimately seeking to be accepted by humans as well.
The Intrepids consist of some of the most powerful mutants at the Xavier Institute, but due to the reluctant leadership of its squad leader, Wanda Maximoff, does not play a big role in the politics on Xavier Institute grounds, though most of the members are known for being openly skeptical about human intentions.
The Zeniths are equally or more skeptical but do not voice an official political stance, their pessimism in human/mutant relations notable only through the identity of its squad leader, Pietro Maximoff.

Then again, nowadays it seems impossible to avoid the politics.

Infinite Evolution Ver. 2, an advanced X-Men Evolution RPG.
HOME / PLOTS / CURRENT CAST / Q&A / PLAY-BY LIST
Back to top Go down

Infinite Evolution: Ver. 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Out Of Character :: Advertising and Affiliating :: Linking Back-
Jump to: