Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Keep It Coming (R) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Keep It Coming (R) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Keep It Coming (R) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Keep It Coming (R) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Keep It Coming (R) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Keep It Coming (R) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Keep It Coming (R) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Keep It Coming (R) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Keep It Coming (R) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Keep It Coming (R) I_vote_lcapKeep It Coming (R) I_voting_barKeep It Coming (R) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Keep It Coming (R) I_vote_lcapKeep It Coming (R) I_voting_barKeep It Coming (R) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Keep It Coming (R)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Galleons : 73

Keep It Coming (R) Empty
PostSubject: Keep It Coming (R)   Keep It Coming (R) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Ylenia was an avid drinker, especially when she wanted to loosen up and have a bit of fun. It was how she had ended up at the Leaky Cauldron that evening dressed in a short black dress and heels that only seemed to make her legs look as if they went on forever. She wasn't sure who she thought she could meet at the pub as she had yet to find a man that truly caught her eye. Ylenia was a determined woman though and wouldn't give up at the age of 25. She was young and attractive enough to have her fun.

"A shot of tequila, please? An do keep it coming handsome," she winked playfully at the bartender before grabbing a seat at one of the far right stools. They were quite comfortable so she figured it would be where she'd be spending most of her night. Unless someone worthwhile decided to show up.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Goodfield

Mickey Goodfield

Galleons : 99

Keep It Coming (R) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Coming (R)   Keep It Coming (R) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Mickey was wandering through Hogsmeade trying to find somewhere to have a little fun when he decided to stop at the Three Broomsticks to have a drink and then think about going elsewhere to find something or someone to have fun with. Unless he found someone there.

He was wearing black jeans and a white buttoned shirt with his sleeves rolled up, a few buttons open and tie loosely tied around his neck. After running his fingers through his hair he entered the pub and stepped towards the bar.
"A firewhiskey, please" he mused and let his eyes wander over the place, finding an interesting and attractive woman there. Once he got his drink he moved closer to her. "Evening, mind if I join you?" he asked politely with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Keep It Coming (R) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Coming (R)   Keep It Coming (R) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 pm

When the bartender placed her tequila shot in front of her she smiled gratefully before covering the lime lavishly with salt. Once she was ready she licked a bit of salt and downed the shot. The warm liquor slid down her throat and she shivered before biting down on the sour lime. With a quick swipe of her tongue along her lips she dropped the lime into the empty shot glass and slid it across the table. Another shot soon took his place and Ylenia made a mental note to tip the bartender handsomely.

Just before she could take her next shot an attractive man captured her attention and she watched as he stepped toward her, sitting close. Evening," she eyed him up and down briefly, he was a very attractive man indeed. "Of course not, I could use some good company," Ylenia licked her dry lips before lifting her shot glass to gently hit against his.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Goodfield

Mickey Goodfield

Keep It Coming (R) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Coming (R)   Keep It Coming (R) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 pm

With a playfull smirk he hit his glass against hers and took a shot of his drink, enjoying the heat of it going down his throat. It tasted amazing and the night had turned way better since he had found a great company. After drinking he looked back at the woman still smirking. "I'm Mickey, nice to meet you, beauty" he mused with a flirtatious wink.

Then he let his eyes wander over her body, up and down a few times. He knew he wasn't being covert at all, but she was really beutiful, she was worth having a look, and for her attitude and her looks, Mickey was almost sure she wouldn't mind a bit of appreciation from a guy.
Back to top Go down
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Keep It Coming (R) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Coming (R)   Keep It Coming (R) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:13 pm

"Bottoms up," she muttered softly to herself when he lifted his glass. Ylenia took it back, feeling the slight sting as it slid down her throat and immediately bit into the lime. She sucked on it as she watched him before placing it in her empty glass. Tequila was a drink she could have all night and not get a hangover the next morning. So it was always her go to when she was in the mood to drink a lot.

Ylenia smirked when his eyes traced along her figure. She was used to that sort of attention and it didn't bother her. In fact it was something she quite enjoyed, she just wasn't used to a guy being so blatant about their looking. For the most part the men tried to look at her from the side of from across the room. Never did they stand before her and look at her as if she was made of chocolate or something similarly delicious. "I'm Ylenia handsome, see something you like?" she teased, letting her brow arch playfully.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Goodfield

Mickey Goodfield

Keep It Coming (R) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Coming (R)   Keep It Coming (R) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Mickey smirked as the woman introduced herself and before talking he downed his drink quickly, asking for another one "Of course I see something I like, a body like yours is worh appreciation" he mused with a flirtatious smirk and a playful wink. His eyes landed on hers finally and he winked again, she was really delicious and he wouldn't mind having a bite of her soft skin....or more than just one bite...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep It Coming (R) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep It Coming (R)   Keep It Coming (R) Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep It Coming (R)
Page 1 of 1