Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Escaping (NC-17) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Escaping (NC-17) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Escaping (NC-17) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Escaping (NC-17) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Escaping (NC-17) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Escaping (NC-17) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Escaping (NC-17) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Escaping (NC-17) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Escaping (NC-17) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Escaping (NC-17) I_vote_lcapEscaping (NC-17) I_voting_barEscaping (NC-17) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Escaping (NC-17) I_vote_lcapEscaping (NC-17) I_voting_barEscaping (NC-17) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Escaping (NC-17)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camilla Price

Camilla Price

Galleons : 39

Escaping (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Escaping (NC-17)   Escaping (NC-17) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Camilla brushed a strand of her hair that covered her eyes as she pushed open the door to Hogshead Tavern. It wasn't the classiest of places and she didn't frequent the place. So it made it the perfect place to get away from everyone else. No one would think twice about searching for her in Hogshead Tavern and that was exactly what she wanted. She already felt enough like an outcast with the fact that she was still in school at the age of 18 and now that her parents were eager for her to get married. It only seemed to get worse. Married as a sixth year didn't seem like a very appealing idea to her, but they weren't listening. They never seemed to listen to her even though she was an adult now.

She leaned against the bar and ordered a shot of firewhiskey and as she waited for her drink she turned to lean her back against the counter, her eyes surveying the room for anyone interesting. Camilla pouted when everyone either seemed extremely old or as if they hadn't seen the inside of a shower in decades. Her groaned in disgust and quickly turned around, giving the bartender her undivided attention. She wanted to have fun, not sit alone in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Goodfield

Mickey Goodfield

Galleons : 99

Escaping (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping (NC-17)   Escaping (NC-17) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Mickey headed straight to the Hogshead's Tavern. He wanted to drink, just drink and try to have fun, but especially drink, drink until he lost his conscience. He didn't want to remember anything the next morning and the best place to do that was the town's tavern.

Heading in he didn't even look at the people who were there, he just took a seat on the bar and looked at the bartender before saying "A double Whiskey on the Rocks, only whiskey and ice, no water no nothing" he mumbled quietly "And keep my glass full" he added and took the fisrt long sip of the drink he had been just served.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Price

Camilla Price

Escaping (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping (NC-17)   Escaping (NC-17) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Camilla accepted her shot and turned her head to the left when she noticed the bartender had stopped. Her eyes fell on the man she hadn't noticed, he was obviously older than she was, but she wasn't sure by how much. She honestly didn't care though, she was busy trying to keep her eyes to herself. The man was very sexy, just looking at him seemed to be enough to set her body on fire. An if she had been any other girl she probably wouldn't have been blushing by this time, but she was comfortable with her sex life and her sexuality for that matter.

She had just tended to go for people older than her as they were just immature children. Camilla found a man who knew what he wanted and how to get it quite attractive. It was that confidence that drew her in like a moth to a flame. An this man definitely seemed to have something interesting about him. To clear her mind from having thoughts of him she downed her shot of firewhiskey, shivering from the burn in her throat. It was both painful and intoxicating. "Another one please," Camilla called out to the bartender before turning back to face the man to her left. "I'm Camilla," she introduced herself as she looked at his profile, waiting for him to turn to face her.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Goodfield

Mickey Goodfield

Escaping (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping (NC-17)   Escaping (NC-17) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Mickey was so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed anyone else in the pub, not even that he had sat down just next to a young woman until she spoke, and introduced herself. Mickey looked up at her and wondered if she maybe was talking to someone else, so he checked if there was somenone close enough to them but there wasn't, so a small smirk appeared on his face. Now that he looked at her closely she looked quite younger than him, but she was all pretty, hot and quite yummy, he wouldn't have minded biting her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mickey" he mused with a polite nod as his smirk was growing bigger. "What brings a pretty woman like you to here alone?" he asked softly, drinking a bit more of his glass.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Price

Camilla Price

Escaping (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping (NC-17)   Escaping (NC-17) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Camilla lazily moved her eyes along the different bottles of liquor and mixes as she waited for the man next to respond to her quick greeting. She never had a problem with approaching a man, but it was nice to be noticed every once in awhile. She smiled into her napkin when she felt his eyes on her and turned to return the look. It was hotter than she had been expecting, the way he was looking at her was making her warm up and she bit her lip to keep from saying anything stupid.

"It's nice to meet you as well." she greeted back with a flirtatious smile, at least as flirtatious as she could muster. Her brow quirked at his question, trying to deduce what his reasons were for going to the pub. "Probably for the same reasons as yourself...I was bored and thought I might find an interesting face in the crowd..." Camilla replied with a shrug before tipping back her glass to swallow some of the firewhiskey. She figured she shouldn't work on getting drunk just yet. She was very interested in seeing where things with Mickey would go and she doubted drunk Camilla would be very appealing for him.
Back to top Go down
Mickey Goodfield

Mickey Goodfield

Escaping (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping (NC-17)   Escaping (NC-17) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Mickey chuckled at her words and sipped a bit of his drink. She was pretty hot and he couldn't take his eyes from her. Suddenly he thought about Ylenia and some other girls he had met and that thought made him chuckle inside. He was such a gamer, but he never wanted to make a woman suffer, he just wanted to have fun and enjoy, and that was what he was going to do with Camilla for sure, enjoying.

"Well I already found an interesting face" he said with a wink "What about you?" he added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escaping (NC-17) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping (NC-17)   Escaping (NC-17) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping (NC-17)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: Hogshead Tavern-
Jump to: