Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Wand Anyone? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Wand Anyone? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Wand Anyone? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Wand Anyone? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Wand Anyone? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Wand Anyone? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Sirius Black
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Drusilla Forman
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Mary McDonald
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Adeline Maurice
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Silvia Stinton
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Regulus Black
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
James Potter
Wand Anyone? I_vote_lcapWand Anyone? I_voting_barWand Anyone? I_vote_rcap 
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites






Share
 

 Wand Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Posts : 12
Galleons : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-28

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 am

If you're interested in an Ollivander and, please copy and fill out the code below. This is not a roleplay and I am merely filling in until Ollivander comes to take over.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Birthdate[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]House/Former House[/b]:
[b]Loyalties[/b]:
[b]Strengths[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]Strongest Subject[/b]:
[b]Weakest Subject[/b]:

Name: Ylenia Greengrass
Age: 25
Birthdate: March 11
Height: 5'9"
House/Former House: Ravenclaw
Loyalties: Rachilius
Strengths: mythology, cooking, hand to hand combat, loyal, compassionate
Weaknesses: emotional, blut, hot men, family
Strongest Subject: Mythology
Weakest Subject: Divination

Ylenia Greengrass' wand is: Madrona wood, 16 1/4 inches, inflexible, Chimera scale coated in fairy dust
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Posts : 134
Galleons : 318
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-16

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 am

Name: James Potter
Age: 17
Birthdate: March, 27th
Height: 6''
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OoTp
Strengths: Outgoing, confident, flying, animals, herbology, trustworthy
Weaknesses: Lily, his family, too trustful
Strongest Subject: Herbology
Weakest Subject: Astronomy

_________________

James || 17 || Lily I love you
Wand Anyone? 30ug45y
I love you with all my heart and soul
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Posts : 819
Galleons : 1427
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Name: Katherine Miller
Age: 17
Birthdate: May 29
Height: 5'6"
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OotP
Strengths: Defense Against the Dark Arts, common sense, strength of conviction
Weaknesses: Friends, Potions, victumized people, unjustice
Strongest Subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Potions


Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Posts : 814
Galleons : 1460
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-15
Location : Where fairy tales meet reality

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Name: Joclynn Aurora
Age: 17
Birthdate: Oct. 3
Height: 5' 10"
House/Former House: Hufflepuff
Loyalties: OotP
Strengths: strong convictions
Weaknesses: Stubborn, friends/family
Strongest Subject: Astronomy
Weakest Subject: Transfiguration
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Posts : 614
Galleons : 1146
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-26

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Name: Remus Lupin
Age: 17
Birthdate: March 10
Height: 5'10
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: The Marauders, the Lupin family, and the Order of The Phoenix
Strengths: He's a smooth lier, highly intelligent and very perceptive. He's very polite, yet amusing and, occasionally, sarcastic. He's also a good flier and is athletic.
Weaknesses: He has trouble standing up against his friends, and is a perfectionist. Also, he is depressed at times, and is deeply afraid of rejection.
Strongest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Transfiguration


Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Posts : 368
Galleons : 1514
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-25

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Name: Sirius Black
Age: 17
Birthdate: January 17
Height: 6'
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OoTP
Strengths: Confident, Cunning, An excellent liar, Quick thinker
Weaknesses: his friends, his family (sore spot for him to talk about), makes rash decisions
Strongest Subject: DADA
Weakest Subject: Divination
Back to top Go down
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Posts : 12
Galleons : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-28

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 pm

James Potter wrote:
Name: James Potter
Age: 17
Birthdate: March, 27th
Height: 6''
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OoTp
Strengths: Outgoing, confident, flying, animals, herbology, trustworthy
Weaknesses: Lily, his family, too trustful
Strongest Subject: Herbology
Weakest Subject: Astronomy

    James Potter's wand is: Mahogany wood, 11 inches, pliable, dragon heartstring entwined with demiguise hairs


Katherine Marie Miller wrote:
Name: Katherine Miller
Age: 17
Birthdate: May 29
Height: 5'6"
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OotP
Strengths: Defense Against the Dark Arts, common sense, strength of conviction
Weaknesses: Friends, Potions, victumized people, unjustice
Strongest Subject: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Potions

    Katherine Miller's wand is: Hawthorn wood, 7 1/3 inches, hippogriff talon


Joclynn Lyra Aurora wrote:
Name: Joclynn Aurora
Age: 17
Birthdate: Oct. 3
Height: 5' 10"
House/Former House: Hufflepuff
Loyalties: OotP
Strengths: strong convictions
Weaknesses: Stubborn, friends/family
Strongest Subject: Astronomy
Weakest Subject: Transfiguration

    Joclynn Aurora's wand is: Ivy wood, 9 2/5 inches, unicorn tail hair


Remus Lupin wrote:
Name: Remus Lupin
Age: 17
Birthdate: March 10
Height: 5'10
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: The Marauders, the Lupin family, and the Order of The Phoenix
Strengths: He's a smooth lier, highly intelligent and very perceptive. He's very polite, yet amusing and, occasionally, sarcastic. He's also a good flier and is athletic.
Weaknesses: He has trouble standing up against his friends, and is a perfectionist. Also, he is depressed at times, and is deeply afraid of rejection.
Strongest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Transfiguration

    Remus Lupin's wand is: Ash wood, 10 1/2 inches, centaur and unicorn hair entwined


Sirius Black wrote:
Name: Sirius Black
Age: 17
Birthdate: January 17
Height: 6'
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OoTP
Strengths: Confident, Cunning, An excellent liar, Quick thinker
Weaknesses: his friends, his family (sore spot for him to talk about), makes rash decisions
Strongest Subject: DADA
Weakest Subject: Divination

    Sirius Black's wand is: Blue spruce, 15 inches, hippogriff talon embedded in a rose stem
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Posts : 162
Galleons : 288
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 22
Location : Hogwarts

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:47 am

Name: Adeline Maurice
Age: 17
Birthdate: July 22
Height: 5'8"
House/Former House: Ravenclaw
Loyalties: Order of the Phoenix
Strengths: Singing, dancing, Astronomy, DADA and quidditch.
Weaknesses: Potions, cats, egocentric at times and her lycanthropy.
Strongest Subject: Astronomy
Weakest Subject: Potions
Back to top Go down
http://www.hogwartschange.com/u125
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Posts : 38
Galleons : 201
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-23

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 am

Name: Rinnay Lavine O'Riley
Age: 16, almost 17 (7th Year)
Birthdate: 1/3
Height: 5'6"
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OoTP
Strengths: Dueling, Persuasion, Strong willed, determined, powerful, fiesty
Weaknesses: Stubborn, temperamental, friends, animals, past, memories
Strongest Subject: DADA
Weakest Subject: Runes
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Posts : 95
Galleons : 393
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-22

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 pm

b]Name[/b]Aurore Violet Nichols
Age:15
Birthdate:Feb 20,
Height:5.4
House/Former House:Ravenclaw
Loyalties:To noone but her father
Strengths:She is quiet book smart and is book smart when it comes to subject and is quiet nerd.
Weaknesses:Her weakness while she is smart and book smart she has no confident in herself and is not very good at defending herself despite being smart.
Strongest Subject: tranfigration
Weakest Subject:Defends against the darkart
Back to top Go down
Alice Williamson

Alice Williamson

Posts : 8
Galleons : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Name: Alice Williamson
Age: Sixteen
Birthdate: March 2nd
Height: 5'3
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: Order of the Pheonix
Strengths: Cheerful, Warm-Hearted, Loyal, Brave, Dueling
Weaknesses: Wears her heart on her sleeve, Speaks before thinking, Bad temper
Strongest Subject: Herbology
Weakest Subject: Divination or Potions
Back to top Go down
Mary McDonald

Mary McDonald

Posts : 183
Galleons : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Earth and Mars

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:32 am

Name: Mary McDonald
Age: 17
Birthdate: April 14th
Height: 5'8
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: Friends, family, morals
Strengths: Lying, keeping a cool head, cooking
Weaknesses: friends, family, temper, bugs
Strongest Subject: Astronomy
Weakest Subject: Herbology
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Posts : 149
Galleons : 626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-31

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Name: Regulus Arcturus Black
Age: 15
Birthdate: March 13
Height: 5'6
House/Former House: Slytherin
Loyalties: His family, including Sirius, Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Andromeda
Strengths: He's kind, loyal, brave, and self-sacrificing. He's also quite intelligent, and reads a fair amount.
Weaknesses: He's rather gullible, especially towards those he cares about. Also, he's somewhat obsessed with blood purity, but doesn't like to hurt people, making him rather conflicted.
Strongest Subject: Charms
Weakest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Posts : 131
Galleons : 366
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-29

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Name: Procyon Fuhan Gamma
Age: 16
Birthdate: September 3
Height: 5'11
House/Former House: Slytherin
Loyalties: ...not to anyone at the moment, but he would be loyal to any friends he may make.
Strengths: He's amusing, self-sacrificing, intelligent, and generally honest. Also, he's terribly loyal when someone proves themselves to him.
Weaknesses: He doesn't trust people easily, but once he does, he'll believe the best in them even after you've stabbed him in the back. He's constantly getting into trouble from his craving for attention. Also, he doesn't apply himself to school.
Strongest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Charms and Divination (which he quit).
Back to top Go down
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

Posts : 16
Galleons : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-22

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:59 am

Name: Synthia Olivia Stinton
Age: 17
Birthdate: Febuary 2
Height: 5'10
House/Former House: Slytherin
Loyalties: None-She doesn't believe in loyalty.
Strengths: She's highly intelligent, and learns things quickly. She excells in the Dark Arts, and is physically strong.
Weaknesses: She's terrified of dying, and somewhat afraid of the dark. She's not remotely compassionate, and has no friends.
Strongest Subject: The Dark Arts...though, if it has to be a school subject, probably potions.
Weakest Subject: Care of Magical Creatures


Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

Posts : 150
Galleons : 439
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-22

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:03 am

b]Name[/b]: Silvia Tily Stinton
Age: 17
Birthdate: Febuary 2
Height: 5'10
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: The Order of the Phoenix...Also any friends she may end up having.
Strengths: She's compassionate, selfless, brave, intelligent, and good with animals.
Weaknesses: She's physically weak, and is depressed with a low self-esteem. She doesn't always think before she acts.
Strongest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Transfiguration
Back to top Go down
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Posts : 12
Galleons : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-28

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Adeline Maurice wrote:
Name: Adeline Maurice
Age: 17
Birthdate: July 22
Height: 5'8"
House/Former House: Ravenclaw
Loyalties: Order of the Phoenix
Strengths: Singing, dancing, Astronomy, DADA and quidditch.
Weaknesses: Potions, cats, egocentric at times and her lycanthropy.
Strongest Subject: Astronomy
Weakest Subject: Potions

    Adeline Maurice's wand is: Holly wood, 12 1/4 inches, fairy hair wrapped around a tiger fang


Rinnay O'Riley wrote:
Name: Rinnay Lavine O'Riley
Age: 16, almost 17 (7th Year)
Birthdate: 1/3
Height: 5'6"
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: OoTP
Strengths: Dueling, Persuasion, Strong willed, determined, powerful, fiesty
Weaknesses: Stubborn, temperamental, friends, animals, past, memories
Strongest Subject: DADA
Weakest Subject: Runes

    Rinnay O'Riley's wand is: Birch wood, 7 1/3 inches, a strand of hair from two veela's entwined


Aurore Nichols wrote:
b]Name[/b]Aurore Violet Nichols
Age:15
Birthdate:Feb 20,
Height:5.4
House/Former House:Ravenclaw
Loyalties:To noone but her father
Strengths:She is quiet book smart and is book smart when it comes to subject and is quiet nerd.
Weaknesses:Her weakness while she is smart and book smart she has no confident in herself and is not very good at defending herself despite being smart.
Strongest Subject: tranfigration
Weakest Subject:Defends against the darkart

    Aurore Nichols' wand is: Ash wood, 7 1/2 inches, single hair of a male unicorn


Alice Williamson wrote:
Name: Alice Williamson
Age: Sixteen
Birthdate: March 2nd
Height: 5'3
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: Order of the Pheonix
Strengths: Cheerful, Warm-Hearted, Loyal, Brave, Dueling
Weaknesses: Wears her heart on her sleeve, Speaks before thinking, Bad temper
Strongest Subject: Herbology
Weakest Subject: Divination or Potions

    Alice Williamson's wand is: Rosewood wood, 7 inches, hippogriff talon dipped in peppermint oil


Mary McDonald wrote:
Name: Mary McDonald
Age: 17
Birthdate: April 14th
Height: 5'8
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: Friends, family, morals
Strengths: Lying, keeping a cool head, cooking
Weaknesses: friends, family, temper, bugs
Strongest Subject: Astronomy
Weakest Subject: Herbology

    Mary McDonald's wand is: Alder wood, 9 2/3 inches, moon dust mixed with ashwinder ash


Regulus Black wrote:
Name: Regulus Arcturus Black
Age: 15
Birthdate: March 13
Height: 5'6
House/Former House: Slytherin
Loyalties: His family, including Sirius, Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Andromeda
Strengths: He's kind, loyal, brave, and self-sacrificing. He's also quite intelligent, and reads a fair amount.
Weaknesses: He's rather gullible, especially towards those he cares about. Also, he's somewhat obsessed with blood purity, but doesn't like to hurt people, making him rather conflicted.
Strongest Subject: Charms
Weakest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts

    Regulus Black's wand is: Hawthorn wood, 9 inches, unicorn tail hair trapped in acromantula web


Procyon Gamma wrote:
Name: Procyon Fuhan Gamma
Age: 16
Birthdate: September 3
Height: 5'11
House/Former House: Slytherin
Loyalties: ...not to anyone at the moment, but he would be loyal to any friends he may make.
Strengths: He's amusing, self-sacrificing, intelligent, and generally honest. Also, he's terribly loyal when someone proves themselves to him.
Weaknesses: He doesn't trust people easily, but once he does, he'll believe the best in them even after you've stabbed him in the back. He's constantly getting into trouble from his craving for attention. Also, he doesn't apply himself to school.
Strongest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Charms and Divination (which he quit).

    Procyon Gamma's wand is: Cypress wood, 12 3/4 inches, leprechaun and veela hair entwined


Synthia Stinton wrote:
Name: Synthia Olivia Stinton
Age: 17
Birthdate: Febuary 2
Height: 5'10
House/Former House: Slytherin
Loyalties: None-She doesn't believe in loyalty.
Strengths: She's highly intelligent, and learns things quickly. She excells in the Dark Arts, and is physically strong.
Weaknesses: She's terrified of dying, and somewhat afraid of the dark. She's not remotely compassionate, and has no friends.
Strongest Subject: The Dark Arts...though, if it has to be a school subject, probably potions.
Weakest Subject: Care of Magical Creatures

    Synthia Stinton's wand is: Rowan wood, 11 2/3 inches, mermaid scale


Silvia Stinton wrote:
b]Name[/b]: Silvia Tily Stinton
Age: 17
Birthdate: Febuary 2
Height: 5'10
House/Former House: Gryffindor
Loyalties: The Order of the Phoenix...Also any friends she may end up having.
Strengths: She's compassionate, selfless, brave, intelligent, and good with animals.
Weaknesses: She's physically weak, and is depressed with a low self-esteem. She doesn't always think before she acts.
Strongest Subject: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Weakest Subject: Transfiguration

    Silvia Stinton's wand is: Ivy wood, 11 2/3 inches, hippogriff talon
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

Posts : 61
Galleons : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Name: Caleb Maxx Voyde
Age: 23
Birthdate: July 3
Height: 5'11
House/Former House: Hufflepuff
Loyalties: His students and colleagues and friends...and everyone.
Strengths: He's intelligent and creative, and strong and athletic. He's also brave, and will do anything neccessary to help those around him. He's very nice, and likes almost everyone.
Weaknesses: He can be to trusting, he's self-sacrificing, he absolutely can not be mean to a child...or anyone else. He couldn't hurt anybody if his life depended on it.
Strongest Subject: Divination
Weakest Subject: Anything with harmful spell, so a the Dark Arts, some of Defense Against The Dark Arts, and some Charms.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Posts : 213
Galleons : 295
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-10

Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 pm

b]Name[/b]:Drusilla Forman
Age::16
Birthdate:May 31
Height:5.6
House/:Ravenclaw
Loyalties:Friends
Strengths:She is quiet good pickpocket and her school work.
Weaknesses:Her parent if they find her. They might kill her.
Strongest Subject:Potions
[b]Weakest Subject[/b}:herblogy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Wand Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand Anyone?   Wand Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Wand Anyone?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Ollivander's-
Jump to: