Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
From Face Planting to New Friendships I_vote_lcapFrom Face Planting to New Friendships I_voting_barFrom Face Planting to New Friendships I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
From Face Planting to New Friendships I_vote_lcapFrom Face Planting to New Friendships I_voting_barFrom Face Planting to New Friendships I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

From Face Planting to New Friendships

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Galleons : 288

From Face Planting to New Friendships Empty
PostSubject: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 am

Adeline nibbled on her lip and groaned slightly as she glanced back and forth between the different types of dog food available, and the owl feed she had to get. She fingered the galleons in her pocket and sighed,
'Forty Galleons, doesn't look like I'll be getting much for than this... She thought as she looked at the prices on the foods and the money from her pocket. She knew she should've saved more from the beginning of the year but she could't help be splurge slightly. She crossed her arms in thought before grabbing the heavy-ish bag of owl-feed for her mom's owl for when he was here and her dog's food. She set it down on the counter, paid and turned to leave, her feet didn't quite follow her lead and she began stumbling, not being able to keep her balence well and fell.
Tears pricked to her eyes as she rubbed her elbow and then realized she'd fallen right at the feet of someone.
"Oh dear, oh dear, I'm so sorry!" She babbled as she quickly stood up and tried to re gather her things and money that had fallen away from her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hogwartschange.com/u125
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Joc had an hour or so to kill before she had to watch the shop for her parents while the girls were at a friend’s, allowing them a night themselves, so she was walking around Diagon Alley looking for a gift for her father’s upcoming birthday. When she spotted the perfect thing in the window of Magical Menagerie she went to go it she felt something hit her leg. She looked down and noticed it was a few coins and about a foot in front of her was a girl saying sorry and trying, unsuccessfully, to gather her things. “Its alright, let me help.” She did what she could to get whatever money she saw and noticed that one of the food bags had ripped. She drew her wand to repair it and conjure a bag for the girl. “Here this should help,” She said handing the girl the bag, “I’m Joclynn.”
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 am

Noticing that the person she bumped into was helping her gather her things, Adeline noticed the the person was a girl that looked around her age. "Thank you so much for helping and I'm sorry for being in your way." The girl repaired the food bags for Adeline and conjure a bag. Why didn't I think of that she thought. "Thank you again Jocylnn! My names Adeline but you can call me Adel." She smiled at the girl. At least she didn't cry that would have been embarrassing. "You go to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm

“It’s not a problem. Are you all right?” Then she got a good look at the girl, noticed she looked about the same age as herself. “Yes, I’m a seventh year Hufflepuff. What about you? Can’t say I’ve seen you before.” Joc then noticed hearing her full name sounded too formal. “Please call me Joc, Joclynn sounds too formal between us.”
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 am

Adeline brushed herself off. "I'm fine." She said smiling at Joc. "Oh I'm a Seventh Year Ravenclaw. I'm a transfer from Beauxbatons." She noticed how most of the people she met so far were 7th Years. "Well Joc it is then." Adel replied grinning. This girl seemed nice unlike most of the people in France.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 am

“So what are you up to today, besides testing gravity?” Joc smiled to show that she was just teasing. “If you don’t mind me stating, you seem much clumsier than any Beauxbatons student I’ve ever heard of. In fact I’ve heard they only have impeccable everything and are almost incapable of tripping. Well I guess you’d be a former student at Beauxbatons and as a Hogwarts student a minor stumble would make you quite normal.”
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 am

Adeline laughed at Joc's remark. "Well the trick is our school charm our legs to not trip, not to break our heels on shoes, etc. Basically speaking most are quite graceful while others not so much. But let me tell you now I'm not usually like this but it just happens to not be my best last few days other wise I keep my balance quite well if I say so myself." She pondered what Joc had said. "Oh well I must not be normal!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:33 am

“That explains a lot,” Joc said. “If you don’t mind me asking what’s had you off these last few days?” Joc just kinda looked down and kicked at what dirt there was since it was a little awkward to ask someone you just met what’s wrong, but she brought it up so it felt like a safe-ish subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Face Planting to New Friendships   From Face Planting to New Friendships Empty

Back to top Go down

From Face Planting to New Friendships
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Magical Menagerie-
Jump to: