Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting Ready. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting Ready. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting Ready. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting Ready. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting Ready. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting Ready. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting Ready. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting Ready. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting Ready. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting Ready. I_vote_lcapGetting Ready. I_voting_barGetting Ready. I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting Ready.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axelle Els

Axelle Els

Galleons : 32

Getting Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready.   Getting Ready. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:33 am

"A - Axelle!" Mikael stuttered, watching his Step-Daughter running off down Diagon Alley. His son, her age, from his last marriage watched with a brown brow raised. Harris originally didn't like his Step-Sister, especially cause of her new short tempter over the years he's created. The seventeen year old, and his father just watched as the pureblood ran down the Alley, not knowing where she was going.

Scotland was experiencing warm climates because of the Summer season. Even the wizarding world was experiencing it. Though a lot of Witches and Wizards were wearing their cloaks, the brown hair witch was wearing a black shirt that wrapped around her shoulders, but wore simple jeans that had been worn up over the years. For a little while, she's been using old boots that supposedly belonged to her cousin, distant one at that.

Her brown eyes looked up at the sign, this was the place for her to gather better Quidditch gear. Silently, the pureblood witch entered the store. Looking around to see some of the supplies, grinning with glee at the sight of them. Memories of being the Belgium Seeker for her house came swimming back
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Getting Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready.   Getting Ready. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 pm

James had been wandering around the Diagon Alley looking for his supplies for the new year and one of his stops was the Quidditch shop. Suring the summer his broom had had an accident and broke in a million pieces so if he wanted to keep being the Gryffindor's team captain he needed a new broom.

Getting into the store he was looking at the different brooms, and he found himself with enough money to purchase a Firebolt. That was amazing so without a second thought he did and just when he was finishing with his payment he saw a girl looking at the brooms too. With a smile he approached her. "The Nimbus and Firebolts are the best broomsticks in my opinion" he said winking at her in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

Getting Ready.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Quality Quidditch Supplies-
Jump to: