Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) I_vote_lcapSummer Night Stroll (MA-15) I_voting_barSummer Night Stroll (MA-15) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) I_vote_lcapSummer Night Stroll (MA-15) I_voting_barSummer Night Stroll (MA-15) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

Galleons : 48

Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 pm

That was being a hot summer, but that night it was being specially peaceful and nice to walk out. Bellatrix wanted some action away from her family, but anyway she decided to have a walk first. Putting on some tight jeans, a white blouse and white highheels se went out and apparated to the Diagon Alley.

Walking by there and feeling the summery breeze made her smile. It was a nice place, what a lame it was so crowded of mudbloods. At that thought she wrinkled her nose and decided it was time to move somewhere where she felt more comfortable.

And that she did turning to the Knocturn Alley and walking through it. After a not so long wak she found herself at the gate of the tavern she liked the most in that alley. The One-eyed Pirate. Stepping in she moved to the counter and asked for a strong drink, then turning around to have a glance at the people there.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Galleons : 288

PostSubject: Re: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 am

Adeline knew it was late but she didn't want to be with her parents. They were walking around Diagon Alley going to meet some 'friends'. That being she was left to her own devices. Walking into a dark alley she noticed a tavern. Eh why not she thought.

Opening the door she entered and noticed a girl around her age at the counter. Walking up to her she introduced herself. "Hey my names Adeline Maurice." Having said that she took a look around her surroundings. There was a handful of people but not much.

Last edited by Adeline Maurice on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hogwartschange.com/u125
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm

She was there, drinking and watching the people when suddenly a girl approached her. She arched a brow at her new companion and couldn't help a laughter. But when she stopped, she offered her hand out. She was in a good mood last night and nothing would kill her if she made new friends. "Bellatrix Black" she simply said taking a sip from her glass "What brings you here?" Bella asked with fake curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:27 am

Ordering a gillywater she turned back to the girl. "Hello Bellatrix." She said politely remembering the etiquette taught to her back at Beauxbatons. "I'm here because my father had to go to a Death Eater meeting and so I had to go with them but they had to discuss some things in private so I left and here I am now. What's your story." She asked whilst taking another sip of her drink. This girl looked familiar. Maybe from a pureblood convention she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Bella rose her brow and almost choked on her drink at how easily the girl was explaining those kind of things. She has never been ashamed of saying she had been to a Death Eater's meeting, but just throw it out with a stranger....at least she had a bit of discretion she thought.

"I'm here just looking for a bit of fun and entertainment" she mused before turning her head to look at a hot guy that had passed, winking at him playfully. Yes, she had Rodolophus, but she was almost 100% sure he wasn't loyal to her, so she had the right to flirt too. Then she turned back to the girl with a shrug. "I actually have nothing to do tonight" she added.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 am

Adeline just raised her eyebrows at the girl. "So I'm assuming this is a entertaining place am I right?" At the moment she noticed there was a lot of guys but most of them sleazy. So nothing like France she thought. Back in Paris nightclubs and bars were full even on the weekdays but then again this was England. Did they even have parties at Hogwarts? "Is it always like this?" She gestured at the pub. "Neither do I." She replied taking another sip of her gillywater.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Bellatrix shrugged "It tries to be" she mused sipping from her drink, still letting her eyes wander all over the place, staring at a few hot guys that were there. That would probably be an interesting night. When the girl asked her if it was like that always she looked around. "No, in a few hours it will be full, but still there are better places to party than this one, this is more for chilling and getting drunk" she muttered with a shrug and downed her drink quickly asking for another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)   Summer Night Stroll (MA-15) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Night Stroll (MA-15)
Page 1 of 1