Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] I_vote_lcapFaux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] I_voting_barFaux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] I_vote_lcapFaux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] I_voting_barFaux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

Galleons : 96

Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] Empty
PostSubject: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:40 am

Andromeda wasn't much of a reader, but she knew that if she wanted to do well at school it would be beneficial to get some book to study. More to the point, her mother had instructed her to go and get books to read over the summer. While the girl didn't like to be told what to do, she knew better than to argue with the directions of her mother, or any of her seniors for that matter. She was raised to do as she was told, not to do as she pleased. The only reason that she hadn't left the shop already was that things were already getting intense at her home and it was barely noon. At least at the bookshop, she wouldn't be required to participate in any arguments, or break them up. She didn't even know what books would further her in her studies.

Not ten minutes after she entered the shop, she had decided that it would certainly be worth staying at least until afternoon tea was set to be served, and her mother would have no dispute as she was only doing what she was told. Pulling down books that looked of interest, she placed them on one of the tables that were littered around the room. Noticing that there was a thin veil of dusk resting atop the chair, she took her handkerchief and wiped it away. Sitting gently in the soft seat, she didn't even notice that somebody else had joined her and the shop owner in the otherwise vacant store.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:41 pm

James was bored, like usually at his home, so he had decided to make a visit to Flourish and Blotts to find some nice book to read and maybe a present for Lily. He knew she loved reading and he wanted to let her know that he thought of her always. Getting inside the store he noticed there was someone else there and he cringed a bit. Andromeda Black.

He didn't like that family, but he knew for Sirius' words that Andromeda was the most normal child in that family. Breathing deeply he took a few books to study them and decide which one he'd give Lily and which ones he'd take for himself. With a smirk he approached the girls table. "Hello, Andromeda" he mused leaving his books on her table. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Andromeda looked back at James Potter and nodded politely. Usually, she had nothing against the boy who had placed his books on her table, but lately Gryffindors in general had been frustrating her. She glanced at the books and said, "What are they about?" Maybe they were similar to her's. Or maybe they were something on Quidditch or something equally boring to her.

She had been told that her cousin Sirius had left his family because of people in Potter's circle, but she was the only one that knew it was more than that. Signing softly, and closing yet another book, she wanted to ask how Sirius was fairing, but she knew better. "So, are you prepared for school, Potter?" she said cooly, making polite conversation to prevent any words about her estranged cousin pouring from her lips. 
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:23 pm

When the girl nodded, he took a seat in front of her and started having a glance at his books, looking back up at her when she spoke, smiling softly. "Just a bit of everything" he mused "I'm trying to get a present for my girlfriend, and something else to read myself" he explained and glanced at her books "What about yours?" he asked.

Even the situation was being a bit tense, he trusted his mate's words, and for what Sirius had said, he had a good relationship with Andromeda, even James was a bit reticent to have anything to do with the Black Family. At her question he shrugged "Yeah, actually I want it to start already, the last year is always the best, or that's what I've ben told" he said with a chuckle. He didn't know how to say what he was about to without naming Sirius, but well, if they were so friends as he said she would understand. "He's doing good" he mused looking at the Slytherin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 am

Andromeda admired a reader, and she smiled when he told her that there was a bit of everything in his collection. She was already bored with her own books, and she slipped out of the seat and returned them, before taking out another selection. "Any ideas for the gift yet?" She said, placing the new pile gently on the table and slipping back into her seat. She hummed and looked down at her books, "The last ones were honestly boring. But these are on Ancient Runes and a romance novel." She couldn't help the light blush that stained her cheeks as she admitted that she'd chosen a romance.

"I will be in sixth year, but I am very much looking forward to it as well," she said, not mentioning why. She would be able to escape her parents for a few months, and get away with only a letter or two a week. Not to mention the two young men that she would be able to see much more often than over the summer. Her cheeks darkened, and she nodded once at his words. "Thank you, Potter." She wanted to ask for James to give her cousin her love, but she couldn't admit that feeling. Looking around to make sure nobody else had entered the shop, she said, "Do you think there is any hope that he will come back to us?" Andromeda knew that Sirius could never be happy with his family, but she was just selfish enough to hope anyway.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm

James watched Andromeda moving back and forth and shook his head as she asked if he had any ideas yet. The truth was that he had no idea about what would Lily appreciate. He knew she loved reading almost all kinds of books like him, but he wasn't sure about what to choose. He wanted it to be a special present.

James smiled kind of warmly when she said she had chosen a romance novel, and smiled inside since he remembered Lily mentioning she had been reading something about Ancient Runes. "The runes one seems to be interesting" he said softly.

Then she asked him if Sirius was going back with them and James bit his lip as he shook his head. "I don't think so, he's very tired of everything.." he mused. He was a bit worried about his friend, but he claimed to be perfectly so he was noone to misbelieve him.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Andromeda nodded her head because she too thought that the Ancient Runes book would be interesting. It was one of her many favorite classes, and she wished that she could take more that just a class schedule worth of them. Looking at the book, she pushed it across the table and tried not to appear like she was trying to help him. "I just remembered that I have it in the library at home. It's a wonderful read, I'm sure that your girlfriend will love it." She also didn't mention that it was the only copy of the book left on the shelf.

No matter how much she expected his answer, she was still deflated by it a little. Knowing that she was more frustrated with herself because she wasn't nearly as brave as her Gryffindor cousin. She wanted to leave her own home, but it would be difficult and didn't have a friend who would take her in other than -- She stopped her thoughts before they could drift places that they shouldn't, and she returned her full attention to the dark haired boy.

Even with all of her self control and well breeding that should have stopped it, a small "Me too" slipped from her lips. Her eyes went wide and she looked at James, silently pleading with him not to tell anyone that she was sick of everything as well.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:12 pm

When Andromeda pushed the book towards him he smiled warmly. Yes, probably Lily would love that one. "Thank you" he said still smiling at the Slytherin girl warmly, but still the conversation about Sirius' sickness came into the view.

When Andromeda mused she was also sick of everything James bit his lip. He would have loved to help her, but he couldn't take more people into his home, his mother would kill him if he did, but he had an idea, so he leant over the table to whisper in her ear. "If you need help, join the Order...everyone there will be willing to help and protect you from your family..." after what he said he returned to his position and continued looking through some books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]   Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG] Empty

Back to top Go down

Faux Hostility: Never Blow My Cover [PG]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: