Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 I_voting_barGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 I_voting_barGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:57 am

"Just my brother bragging about joining Voldemort and my parents catching me more than normal. I think they have one of the house elves follow me now." She smiled. "The date with Sirius was definately the highlight of the entire summer." She knew she would remember that day for a long time. "Accidental magic is entertaining sometimes, especially when it affects a bully." Kat laughed as she remembered some of the stuff she did to her brother. Joc knocked on the table, earning another laugh from Kat.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 pm

“Well at least your brother’s doing something hes really good at, being an arse. You could always ask the elves if your parents are having them follow you, they do have to answer, but the poor things would probably half kill themselves for betraying your parents.” She remembered one of the elves at her grandparents, he was nice to her despite their orders to ignore her, he’d severely hurt himself and died from his injuries for disobeying his masters, she’d begged her parents to free their two elves after that, with success. “Accidental magic on bullies may be the best but they do seem to catch on faster for some reason, but its only the occasional trip or push for now. For their age its powerful, they’ve actually cracked a window or two at the school, but no ones the wiser on those, other than the girls.”
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:46 pm

"Knowing my parents the elves were all ordered not to answer me and to ignore me completely. None of them have said a word to me all summer." She frowned. "They would most likely be killed by my parents if they said anything to me and I would be "corrected" on my behaviour." Kat cringed a little at the reminded of her past punishments that summer. "They could always end up on a roof or something, or blowing up someone if they aren't careful. I'm sure they will be fine once they get to Hogwarts." She could just picture Joc's sisters on a roof.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 am

“True enough, that is the way your parents operate,” she hated knowing that her friend had to deal with what she had to deal with on a daily basis. “My parents think it might have something to do with them being twins, and all things considered it makes perfect sense. The girls ending up on a roof would be terrible; they’re both a bit afraid of heights, though neither would admit it. They’ve got a whole year before they’ll be at Hogwarts; my parents are thinking about homeschooling them for this next school year to minimize incidents.” Joc remembered some of her accidental magical incidents, and couldn’t help but smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 am

"The only thing is that my parents have been worse than ever this summer. My father is trying to invent a curse to prevent me from using healing spells after he is done with me." Kat said casually like it was a normal event. "At least the girls will like being hom schooled, there is less chance of being messed with due to being different." Joc's parents would be great at teaching the girls. "Plus they could learn a bit more about their magic and be ready for Hogwarts when they go."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:56 am

Joc just frowned at her friend’s casualness about her father’s abuse. “You should come spend the rest of the summer with me, there’s only a month or so and my parents would totally love the help around the house,” she suggested expecting Kat to decline, but knew there was no harm in suggesting. “I know the girls would love it but I can just see my mother’s meltdown, the girls have been a little bit of a handful lately and they’re starting to listen to people like my grandparents. I’ve heard them muttering about their mother the ‘mudblood,’ I just wish I knew who really put those ideas in their head so I could show them what a ‘mudblood’ is really capable of. My mum doesn’t know about it yet I’m trying to talk to the girls still to get it to stop and get them to understand that our muggle-born mother makes us ‘mudbloods’ too, but they just don’t understand what they’re saying.”
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm

"Thanks for the offer but I can't." She knew her friend expected that answer but it was hard to turn her down. She knew her family would look for her and drag all of Joc's family into hell. "I can handle another month with my parents. Just gotta make sure I get some more healing solutions before going home." Joc wouldn't like how she spoke about her family situation with such causalality but to her it was a normal part of life. "You just have to keep explaining to the girls that blood doesn't matter and that they are part muggle too. They haven't seen the true brutality of 'pure-blood' mania so they don't realize what they are really saying and implying with their comments." Kat was hoping that Joc's sisters didn't turn to the dark side. It is hard dealing with those you love being against you all the time and she wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially Joc.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:42 am

“If you say so just know if things get too bad that the offer stands,” she couldn’t stand what her friend when through when she was at home, but still understood where she was coming from when she turned her down. “I try to tell the girls what they’re saying but they insist that I’m wrong, I swear either my grandparents and their old ways got to them or some stupid your Death Eater enthusiast with their carefully worded literature catches the girls when they go to the ice cream parlor when they’re at the shop. The one thing I’m most grateful for right now is that my father has no idea, he’s never hit us outside of a spanking or two but he hears this and I can’t stand to think what he’ll do to them.” As soon as she said it Joc regretted it, she knew her friend was used to the way her parents were but still knew it could hit a spot with her at times.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 am

"Trust me Joc, my so-called-father can't do anything new to me so I will be fine." She said casually with a shrug. As Joc talked about her sisters more Kat started to remember random moments from her childhood, moments when she almost believed her parents. She snapped out of her memories in time to hear Joc mention the girls getting more than a spanking. Her face went into the emotionless mask she used as a defense mechanism and she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 am

Joc had to excuse herself from the table and gather her thoughts a moment. She went to the restroom to wash her hands, 'What the hell was I thinking,' She asked herself,‘I wasn’t, that’s the problem.’ She knew it was a bad idea to say anything like that around Kat, she may not have actually said anything but Joc new she screwed up, before it was barely out of her mouth. Joc hit the wall next to the sink startling an older woman, “Sorry,” she mumbled and quickly went back the table where she’d left her friend.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 am

Kat watched as Joc left the table. She let out a shakie breath and tried to collect herself. She knew Joc didn't mean to upset her, but just thinking about Joc's younger sisters possibly going through anything like she had was hard. Thinking about anyone going through the abuse her father had brought upon her growing up was hard. She could feel herself shaking and debating about stepping out of the shop for a moment, but she didn't want Joc to think she had left her. Relax. Breath and relax. She saw Joc returning to the table and tried to seem back to normal for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:58 pm

“I’m so sorry Kat I wasn’t thinking, but its true, my father despite everything was still raised in a very strict pureblood household and the girls disrespecting their mother in the way they are will get them punished and it could very easily be in a similar fashion to how he would have as a child.” Joc said quickly, without taking a breath, trying to justify her screw up, she knew it didn’t change what happened but hoped that her friend could understand where she was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 am

Kat listened as her friend explained where she was coming from with her earlier statement. She sat there taking it in, but she was still key-up from her emotions. "I understand Joc." She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself but it didn't work. "I've gotta step outside for a second. I'll be right back." She hurried outside of the shop and started to dig around in her little bag. It may seem small but it had an extendable charm on it so it could fit more. After digging for a second Kat found what she was looking for. She pulled out a pack of her cigarettes and grabbed one, she then threw the pack back in her bag and lite the cig. After a few drags she was starting to feel calmer. She knew Joc wouldn't be happy that she was still smoking but she needed it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:31 am

Joc sat and nursed her lukewarm hot chocolate while waiting for her friend. After heating it she realized that it had been several minutes and began to worry that Kat had left as a result of her insensitive statement. Just as she stood to check outside she caught sight of Kat through the window with a lit cigarette in her hand, immediately her temper rose. She stormed out the door, “Katherine Marie Miller, what in Merlin’s name are you doing!? You had to come out here and smoke instead of talk to me about it? I thought you were done with this.”
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 am

Kat sighed and took another drag from the cigarette and then put it out. "Sorry if I needed to do something other than sit there to calm myself down. Next time I will just explode and turn into the person I hate the most. Is that alright with you?" Kat said all of this in a cold and sterile voice. Her and Joc had had many arguements about Kat's way of calming down in the past and it seemed another one was starting.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 pm

“It wouldn’t be preferred but it may well be better then giving into you vices. Don’t you have enough bullshit in your life without adding possible cancer?” Joc didn’t really want to get into another fight about this, but she meant what she said. “I know you don’t smoke all the time but I do know that there are plenty of times you need to calm down between home and school, so plenty of times you smoke.”
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Kat felt her anger rising and she tried to controll it, tried to seem emotionless. "Joc, I wouldn't go there if I were you. You know for a fact that the only time I "give into my vices" at school is when nothing, not even quidditch, helps me. And as for at home, how often do you think I get a moment away from anything to even touch my "vice"?" Kat felt herself giving into her anger more and more. She took another drag of her cigarette, knowing Joc wouldn't approve, in attempt to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:11 am

“I do know all of that and I know I don’t want to fight about this anymore. I already know how this will end so either stand out here and finish your cigarette or go home and we’ll talk when we both cool down.” Joc tried to say this as calmly as she could so as to not make the situation worse.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Kat took another deep drag of her cig and then threw it down on the ground and stomped on it to put it out. She then took a slow deep breathe. "Shall we go back inside and hang out some more or call it a day?" She really didn't wanna go home but she knew Joc had been pushed more than normal today by her. She felt bad for doing that to her friend, letting her anger control her but sometimes she couldn't help it. "I'm sorry for the yelling by the way. Lost control for a moment there."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 am

“We can go back inside if you’ll talk to me about what was going through your head. We both lost our heads a bit, this is one thing we will never remotely come close to agreeing on.” Joc took a breath realizing that they were okay and no matter what happened after this point they were good and could go their separate ways like they hadn’t almost been screaming at each other over a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:33 pm

"I can try to explain, but I'm not sure if I can put it all into words." Kat was happy that everything seemed to be okay between them again. She didn't have many real friends and needed the ones she already had. She headed back to the table and ordered a coffee as she sat down, preparing to talk with Joc.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 am

“That’s all I ask.” Joc joined Kat at the table and giggled as Kat ordered another drink without realizing that she hadn’t even touched her first. “First tea now coffee, are you going to order a shake and not drink it too?” Joc teased Kat earning a smile.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Kat smiled at her friend. She had debated on glaring but the smile escaped her before she could glare. "Just not in the mood for tea anymore. Coffee sounds better now and besides my tea is cold and I am too lazy to heat it up." She stuck her tongue out. "A shake does sound yummy. I might have to get that next." She smiled. Yep, everything was back to normal between them.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Joc could only laugh at her friend as she justified her action but her face turned back to slightly more serious. “Now back to the matter at hand, get talking missy.” She didn’t really want to force Kat to talk to her but she had to know what had her friend so easily upset.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Kat sighed. Joc wouldn't let her off that easily, even though she wanted her too. "It's nothing serious, just my home life. You know how I get when I'm home for extended periods of time." She shrugged her shoulders and drank some of her coffee. She knew the discussion wasn't over but she didn't know how to explain without getting upset or getting Joc in a tizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next