Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 I_voting_barPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 I_voting_barPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

Are you called it divorce of her parents so speak looking back at the boy. She look back at the boys looking back at the boy looking back at the boys. She was quiet looking back at the boys and such things.I was staying with Lupin."She was not sure it would be good thing to say that she was sure if she should say that she was living with him. It was one question she was not sure how to answer Caleb and such things.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

Galleons : 160

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 am

Caleb raised an eyebrow at the answer. She was staying with a boy? But that was none of his business. The girl looked to be nearing 17, if she wasn't already there, and so almost an adult. Besides, Caleb knew that teenagers dated eachother, and o=some even slept with eachother. Caleb couldn't judge her for it. It was simply that most of his students he thought of as his own kids, and was protective of them. But it was better for her to stay with a boy than with abusive parents. "That's good." He said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 am

Drusilla did not know if it would permit arrangement that is. She did get along good with Remus and well no she would not let Lupin do that to her.Or better be cold day in hell that she would let Remus sleep with her. No she was not going let him do any of those things. That she might turn into frog or something if he moved thing on her because she was not interest in her. It was this other girl he was interest in but she did think that Caleb was not bad looking for adult. Yeah she liked blond flow and how he seemed to cared about her. But Remus was out league he was poplar section one say school she was not that was irony she was in nerd section within school other words she was smart.See the ravenclaw to be knowledgeable but gryfidoor were known for poplar that was because they where brace and ya and stuff. What else was there they where known to be troublemaker and such things.

"I supposed it is.Then of course she had crush but she thought they where out league because she thought they want something liked Paris Hilton and or something liked that but she was not she had and not mention she did not look like those Barbie dolls that what consider beautiful these days she lack that look. Liked anyone would look her way and take her serious she doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: Schrivenshaft's Quill Shop-
Jump to: