Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) I_vote_lcapPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) I_voting_barPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) I_vote_lcapPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) I_voting_barPreeety Cooolors!! (pg) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

Galleons : 160

Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) Empty
PostSubject: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 am

Caleb didn't much like being cramped up in a store shopping, but the school year was approaching and he needed a few supplies. His first stop was Shricencraft's Quill Shop-he always enjoyed having some kind of interesting ink to grade in. So he roamed the isles full of ink, looking for one that was out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Drusilla was women but she her problem her hand had been burn but she does her best to hid them with her gloves today she manage to steal enough galleon for quill to used to take note and such things. She walk through the shop she saw one adult within the shop as she came in and she was weary of adult males because of her father she tend to get hurt by them. Her father burn her hand it made her scared of adult that is and just about everything just about and such things.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 am

Caleb looked up, feeling someone's eyes on him. He turned a little and saw a girl he recognized from Hogwarts-he wasn't sure if he'd had actually had her in a class before, but he'd definitly seen her around the school. He raised an eyebrow at her, able to tell that she was rather wary of him. "I don't bite," He assured her with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Drusilla was quiet and when the man look her way she raise her glove hand up to pull her hair back. She could not remember what his name was and she was girl that worn gloves in school for no reason it would seemed but it was even rare to see her without the gloves.I'm sure you don't.She was basic afraid of his hand and such thing might make him wonder why if she did have his class she was most comfortable with other student around her that is for one reason to protect her from violence she went through they where her safety because she knew that they would not be violent with her at school.And who are you?
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

"I'm Caleb Voyde," He answered. Of course, he knew she was a student at Hogwarts, but he hated introducing himself as "professor." He wanted the kids to be comfortable around him, not feel like he was there to give them work and get them in trouble, and just make them miserable in general. So instead of introducing himself as the teacher "Professor Voyde," he introduced himself like an actual human-first and last name. And the girl would be left to call him whatever she wanted-he didn't care much. Whatever she was more comfortabl with. "And you are?" He asked, realizing he didn't know her name either.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Drusilla had to wonder some adult just made her nervous and it was not his fault either why he was he was afraid to be left alone by adult she went over to door to let Apollo a strange looking Bengal cat that was spotted but was not wild cat it look liked it. The cat had been scratching at the door and had let out small chirps which most cats do not make and once in she felt better around the man and she felt safer with Apollo with her and pick her once in her arms because her heart was beating so fast that is. I'm Drusilla Forman.This Apollo. She look back at the man looking back at the boy with burn place hands and such things.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Caleb raised an eyebrow, thinking that pets weren't allowed in the store. But he shrugged that off, deciding not to comment on it. He didn't want to get the girl-Drusilla-in trouble. Besides, if it was in her arms, it wasn't likely to go around and break bottles of ink and such. So he just smiled at the girl. "It's nice to meet you." He said, before turning to the cat-he quite liked animals, though he tended to scare them off by being so energetic. "And you as well, little fellow." He started to reach out to pet Apollo before thinking better of it. He hesitated and motioned at the cat, asking Drusilla, "May I?"
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 am

Drusilla never caused any trouble when it came to stuff she look down at Caleb and such things. She look back at the boy and such things with inks and such things. She just smiled at the man and she seemed nervous and she look back at the boy.You may pet him sir."She look back at the boy looking back at the boy and she look up at the sigh at him and she look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Caleb grinned. "Thanks," He said as he gently stroked the cat. However, he then frowned and said, "But please don't call me 'sir.' It makes me feel old." He said with a shudder. Of course, he had to acknoledge this was stupid-he was more child than man. But he'd rather believe he truly was a child, and terms like 'sir,' made him feel ancient.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 am

Drusilla watch him seemed to grinned and what not and listening to the man.Sorry it was how I was rise." She said to the man watching him stroke the fur of him and such things. She watch him and she remark to him. I try to call you by your name. It was just what I was used to calling people. She remark to the man watching him wondering what he was saying and watching him. She hope he did not asked about why she worn gloves and such things.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Caleb shook his head. "Oh, it's quite all right," He assured her with a smile, standing up from the crouched position he'd been in to pet the cat. After all, she was only being polite-but he hated the formalities of it, and how it remarked on the fact that he was actually a grownup.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 am

Drusilla look back at the reason was not simple she look back at him. That is she hope he did liked her she did not want to get beaten by him that how her father was she was regard as freak and was beaten by him and her hands where burn by both parents and she had some on her back.She was sure not quiet liked her for the most part beaten up by her.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Caleb coughed awkwardly, unsure of what else to say. After a moment, he turned back to the shelf of ink he'd been regarding before he started talking to her, and pulled off the two he'd been debating between-one was rainbow ink, and when you wrote with it the ink alternated colors; the other was a flashing ink, and the colors would flash first blue, and then would change to red, and then violet, and so on. He held them out to Drusilla and asked her, "Which one do you think is better?"
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:47 am

Drusilla was nervous around adults because well her father was never nice to her. When opinion on ink it was short but shocking she usually pick out the cheapest one they had for school that was strong. She could think of one just could do the writing for her now that would be cool she thought to herself."Umm Caleb I am horrible picking out ink quill. I guess the rainbow. She was looking at the cheap one to write with and she study each one just to make sure that not falling apart because she want one that was cheap and would not fall apart in school.She had save some when she had get some thing to eat or such things.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 am

Caleb nodded at her advice. "Sounds good," He said with a nod. He was about to put the other one back when he changed his mind and figured he'd get both, and alternate which ones he used throughout the year so as to have a variety. So he grabbed another bottle of each kind so that he'd have enough to last the whole year and watched Drusilla find her ink before he'd check his out.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 am

Drusilla was not normal one to pick out quill she was looking at cheap one that is. She moved toward the counter she choice the cheap one and she came over to the cheap one. She pick some cheap ink the reason was simple she could not afford alot of ink because her parent hate her guts. She lean down she went to take out sock she had in her sock she had gotten the money by pick pocket some people wizard out that how she got by that is she went over to counter. She went over and she went to check out she relative quiet that is.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Caleb raised an eyebrow when he noticed she chose just about the cheapest bottle of ink in the shop. He was tempted to offer to buy her a different one, but didn't want to make her feel awkward-whatever her reason was for buying that ink was her business. So he merely followed her to the check out and waited for her to buy hers before placing his own ink on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Drusilla were not nicest people and she did not beg people to help she did her best to take care of herself she had too much pride to do such a thing to do such a thing. Begging and such thing she would not do that is. When she was bending over to get the money out sock it exposed lash mark on her ankle on her foot. But she did not say anything about it she was relative quiet most part around adult and all right adult scared her that is.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Caleb's forehead wrinkled in concern when he saw the scars on the girl's ankle. "Are you okay?' He asked worriedly, wondering what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am

Drusilla watch him look back at the man and such thing looking over at the women.Umm .."She was trying to come up with something how she got it was from her father. My father does not liked magic. He think it is bad. uumm he believe that I am some type of devil. I get punish because of it. She look back at the man looking back at the man looking over at the man looking back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Caleb frowned at this. He wasn't exactly the most perceptive person in the world, but he was smart enough to know that she meant her father had given her those scars. His mind was racing, wondering how to help her- after all, no child belonged with an abusive parent. He couldn't imagine why anyone would want to hurt their child- he didn't think he would be able to hurt his own. "Have you told your mother?" He asked, thinking the best thing would be if her mother could get out of the house with Dru. After all, he knew orphanages weren't the ideal place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Drusilla watch him seemed to frown at this and such thing and she did as her dream told her to do leave home. She gave her mother time to choice who she want to be with and that was her father so she gave her that choice in the end. I did have too tell her she was around when it happening. She ignored it. When I had moment I wait in attic my father left there when he punish. I had this dream that he was going to kill me. I would be put in cemetery ground. So when I woke up I did not want that to happened. I gave my mother plenty time to stopped it. She did not stopped itShe respond to it and she gotten quiet and when she did in front of her and things where okay she gotten away and well his punching bag gone and not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Caleb's frown merely deepened at this. Apparently her mother was rather lacking in the maternal instinct. What sane mother would let their child be abused. He shook his head at this thought and asked, "Are you still living with them?" It was possible she herself had alerted the athorities and was living somewere else now. He sincerely hoped that he wouldn't have to call in and possibly make her live in an orphanage or foster home, which didn't always turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:37 am

Drusilla had learn from that experience to relation mainly on herself. She did so all the time never relation on adult to do the right thing. They did not and she thought some day her mother would interference in the situation and that she learn to take care of herself she did a okay job but the problem lay in how she got money and she survived it all alone. It was not liked she was trying to get job but problem lay in that she was too young and that was there reason for not hired her.

No I'm not. I left them.I'm not going back. She said flat out that she told the truth and she had left them was wrong she did not care. She said flat out and she state to the man no she had not inform the minster or nothing. They would just tell them how they lost her and better yet so they could beat the crap out some more.She start to take the gloves off just see how her burn hands where doing. She did not relation on adult for help she was rather independent person to say the least.

It was healing slowly but at least it was healing right and still show a bit pink to it and she gotten quiet and she look up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Maxx Voyde

Caleb Maxx Voyde

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Caleb frowned at the young girl, not entirely sure if he knew what she meant. It sounded as if she'd run away, and he couldn't help but think that was a wise decision...Especially after he saw her hands, which looked as though they'd been seriously burnt before and were begining to heal. But he couldn't resist the urge to ask her another question, still wanting to help, "Weere are you living now, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)   Preeety Cooolors!! (pg) Empty

Back to top Go down

Preeety Cooolors!! (pg)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: Schrivenshaft's Quill Shop-
Jump to: