Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
To a public library( Open for anyone) I_vote_lcapTo a public library( Open for anyone) I_voting_barTo a public library( Open for anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
To a public library( Open for anyone) I_vote_lcapTo a public library( Open for anyone) I_voting_barTo a public library( Open for anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

To a public library( Open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

To a public library( Open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: To a public library( Open for anyone)   To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:20 am

There was one place among muggles she found herself going and that was the library the quiet place within the book shelf and that had to be one of her favorite place beside hogwart and she loved to read books and they had all kind and she was intrigue by all the books she did enjoy other books that tell tales that took her place beside the wizard world all the time.

Then she moved through the many book today she was interest in fiction book she was going for some book that would take her mind off lessons and such things for now she was bookworm some people thought she was strange because in her freedom she liked to read books.

Today she just as bad loving the books and she enjoy it more then most people. When she was not at school count on her to be at the library she loved the smell musty old books alot and where they took her in her mind and the place she been within the book was great.
Back to top Go down
Mary McDonald

Mary McDonald

Galleons : 79

PostSubject: Re: To a public library( Open for anyone)   To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:20 am

Mary grinned as she walked through the doors of the library, already anxious to start looking for books.

She was a self-professed bookworm, and loved visiting the library. Whenever she didn't have enough money for buying books, the brunette would just head over to the library. Mary always met interesting people, the library seemed to draw them in. She had also met pretty weird people there as well so it was always an adventure.

As she walked around trying to find a book, she found out that it was taken by someone else. The girl was a bit disappointed, but in the end just hoped whoever had gotten it would be satisfied with their book choice. After sitting down at a random table, Mary looked up and saw a girl with the book she wanted. Two minutes of cobtemplation later, she was at the other girl's table. "Hi" she said, making sure she wasn't coming off as rude before continuing. "Do you think you'll be taking long with that book, I was really interested in checking it out. But if you're not, I hope I'm not rushing you. "
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

PostSubject: Re: To a public library( Open for anyone)   To a public library( Open for anyone) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Aurore was so enthrall with the book it was called The Phantom of the Opera she liked always to read the book before she saw the movie.Susan Kay Phantom she did not think anyone be interest in such a book and she never thought anyone would be interest in book such as this she was quietly saver the book quietly when the girl came upon her. There were other books she was sure that there were other the reason she was reading Susan Kay she read the original and it had made her curious about Phantom character because where did it all start it never mention if Phantom had parents and or if he had children or anything. "Hello." She said back as she was continue with her book and such things. "It might take awhile." There was alot of books here look around yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To a public library( Open for anyone)   To a public library( Open for anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

To a public library( Open for anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Other Places Within Britain :: Miscellaneous Places-
Jump to: