Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting Away From It All EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting Away From It All EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting Away From It All EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting Away From It All EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting Away From It All EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting Away From It All EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting Away From It All EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting Away From It All EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting Away From It All EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting Away From It All I_vote_lcapGetting Away From It All I_voting_barGetting Away From It All I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting Away From It All I_vote_lcapGetting Away From It All I_voting_barGetting Away From It All I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting Away From It All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

Getting Away From It All Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Kat entered Leaky Cauldron and made her way to an empty table. She plopped down in the seat and let herself finally relax. She had barely escaped her home and her father's punishment. She could still feel some of the pain from where the spells he cast had hit her before she left. She sighed. She knew it would be worse when she went home, but she had to escape for the day. She didn't want to alarm Joc or Sirius so she came here. She looked around and noticed a young handsome man enter. He looked a little bit older than her, but he also looked familiar, but she couldn't place where she had seen him before.
Back to top Go down
Johan Williams

Johan Williams

Galleons : 71

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the delay hun)

Johan had had a really hectic day at the hospital and needed to take a break. He had tried to make some friends go out with him, but all of them were busy, so he decided to go alone, you never knew who you could meet out there. So he dressed up nicely and made his way to the Leaky Cauldron.

Once he entered there he felt some eyes watching him. Once he located them he smiled. It was a pretty girl who seemed to be a bit younger than him, but anyway, he wouldn't lose anything by having a chat with her. He moved to the bar to order a butterbeer and then directed his steps to the girl.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" he asked with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 pm

(OOC: It's alright)

She noticed the guy head to the bar and get a drink and then head her way. As he got closer she felt her heartbeat a little faster. The next thing she knew he was in front of her table. He asked to join her and she noticed his smile. It was very welcoming and kinda cute. "I don't mind at all. I'm Katherine, but you can call me Kat if you like." She returned his smiled as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Johan Williams

Johan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 pm

"Nice to meet you, Kat" he mused as he sat down. "I'm Johan" he said in response, taking a sip of his drink. She was very attractive, probably already taken but attractive after all. "What brings a young beautiful woman like you here alone?" he asked with a slightly flirtatious voice and a smile running over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:47 pm

"The pleasure is all mine." She replied giving him a little smile. She felt her face redden a little at his flirting. "Just having a bad day and needed to get away." She shrugged. "Having such handsome company is a great way to turn the day around though." She said coyly.
Back to top Go down
Johan Williams

Johan Williams

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Johan also blushed as she flirted back, but his playful smile was still stuck on his face. "I'm glad my company helps, I wouldn't like you to feel bad around me" he mused biting his lip "So tell me something about you" he asked looking right into her eyes, trying to discover her most hidden secrets, but also he didn't want to look like a creeper so he stopped looking so intently at her and let his eyes wander around as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Kat felt her smile widen as she noticed his blushing. She couldn't help but think it made him look even cuter than he already was. "I don't think it is possible to feel bad around you. Your presence alone has made my day much better." She smiled warmly. She noticed him bit his lip and felt her face redden with some of the thoughts she had. She held his eye contact as he asked her to reveal her secrets. She actually felt disappointed when he looked away. "What would you like to know? She tilted her head slightly to the right and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away From It All   Getting Away From It All Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away From It All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: